Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The problem when you have no right or wrong...
Topic Summary: And you legislate against others righting your wrongs.
Created On: 10/15/2021 05:48 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2021 05:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/texas-administrator-holocaust-books-law_n_6168a9cde4b079111a479474

>>Texas' law, notably, also instructs social studies teachers in public K-12 schools not to talk in class about the concepts that "an individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of the individual's race" or that "an individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress" based on their race or sex.
Teachers who spoke to HuffPost in June condemned the laws in Texas and other states as attempts to "whitewash" history that also lead to confusion about what they can and can't teach.<<

So here we are now shielding kids from critical race theory, the newest lightning rod for Texans, so that their kids won't be forced to learn what their race did to further white supremacy because it may make them feel bad. So what happens when the teachers talk about genocide for Jews by nazis? Well, they will need a counter point to keep all the heat away from the snowflakes because their education should make them proud to be white Americans. This is the problem with this law. It was designed to prevent any history of slavery or white supremacy by deeming them controversial.

All controversy must be avoided and ignored. Now we go down the slippery slope. Controversial to who? Texas Republicans, teachers, students' parents? Who provides the counter point? Is the counter point a justification for bad actors to behave badly and does this teach our children moral relativism because we have created a law that says all controversies, historic and present, have their reasons?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/15/2021 06:14 AM

Greensleeves

Thanks Johnny. TX is getting more grotesque as Abbott and the rest of the QOP there become more afraid of loosing power.
 10/15/2021 06:19 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Honest question, any of you actually watched or read any of the material that CRT comprises of?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 06:19 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

See California for lack of counterpoint.

I :heart; Q
 10/15/2021 07:28 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: OBX

Honest question, any of you actually watched or read any of the material that CRT comprises of?

Yes, I am familiar with Critical Theory Obie.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/15/2021 07:39 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: OBX Honest question, any of you actually watched or read any of the material that CRT comprises of?
Are you familiar with it, or actually watched/read what it comprises of. There is a difference.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/15/2021 07:43 AM

RustyTruck

Are you familiar with it, or actually watched/read what it comprises of. There is a difference.

"What it comprises of" is poor grammar, did you have some question about it?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/15/2021 08:20 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: OBX Honest question, any of you actually watched or read any of the material that CRT comprises of?
I think he is conversant in it. He has pretty much admitted that he is a racist POS, which is what CRT teaches about white people.

I :heart; Q
 10/15/2021 08:25 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

This guy reads gud. ^
 10/15/2021 09:13 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I think he is conversant in it. He has pretty much admitted that he is a racist POS, which is what CRT teaches about white people.

Quite a few, if not most white people. I'm honest enough to admit I've been prejudiced at times. Like when I see some bearded shithead who doesn't understand the contradiction between the snake and cop flag stickers on his tiny penis truck.

10/15/2021 09:49 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Quite a few, if not most white people. I'm honest enough to admit I've been prejudiced at times. Like when I see some bearded shithead who doesn't understand the contradiction between the snake and cop flag stickers on his tiny penis truck.
Couple of examples this "Theory" comprises of:

fifth-grade social studies lesson in Philadelphia that asked students to celebrate the "black communist" Angela Davis. Students were asked to act out "free Angela Davis" rallies, demanding that the government release the Black Panther imprisoned on charges of murder, conspiracy, and kidnapping.

The Office of Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives in Buffalo, New York, announced a new curriculum for fifth-grade students last July centered on Black Lives Matter. The lessons include learning the Black Lives Matter "declaration on Black Villages."

"We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and 'villages' that collectively care for one another, and especially 'our' children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable," the lesson read.

One of the core tenants of Black Lives Matter had long been rebuking the "Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

At the Shipley School in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, a private primary school that can run upward of $40,000 a year in tuition, parents are asked to "decenter whiteness at home and in [their] family."

Rusty, no secret you support communism and these Marxist tactics of demoralization and inciting racial discord probably bring a tickle down your spine. Problem for you, most of us real Americans are on to it, and will fight it, regardless of however the propaganda machine tries to spin it.

10/15/2021 09:52 AM

Greensleeves

Are you fucking kidding me? Blow BS doesn't realize that the whole CRT thing was blown up to get the Qotard bitch's blood pressure up? Jesus douche bag how is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Hey the rest of you Qotards, don't you know that the whole CRT thing is a dog whistle to get you racists scared and contributing more money? They want you to hate education you know that right?

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 09:54 AM by Greensleeves
 10/15/2021 09:56 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Are you fucking kidding me? Blow BS doesn't realize that the whole CRT thing was blown up to get the Qotard bitch's blood pressure up? Jesus douche bag how is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Hey the rest of you Qotard 's, don't you know that the whole CRT thing is a dog whistle to get you racists scared and contributing more money? They want you to hate education you know that right?
Wow.....just...wow. This is this modern day face of the brainwashed, useful idiot. All I can say to respond to that is..."Its OK, pal. The dolphins love you"

Edited: 10/15/2021 at 09:56 AM by OBX
 10/15/2021 10:00 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Are you fucking kidding me? Blow BS doesn't realize that the whole CRT thing was blown up to get the Qotard bitch's blood pressure up? Jesus douche bag how is anyone supposed to take you seriously? Hey the rest of you Qotard 's, don't you know that the whole CRT thing is a dog whistle to get you racists scared and contributing more money? They want you to hate education you know that right?

Wow.....just...wow. This is this modern day face of the brainwashed, useful idiot. All I can say to respond to that is..."Its OK, pal. The dolphins love you"

That sheep has more original thought than your tiny brain that is shedding cells by the minute.
 10/15/2021 10:18 AM

Greensleeves

Thanks hap! SlowBS's special needs are showing. Perhaps he considers the bogeyman of CRT a threat to his marginalized dumbed down pussy grabbing world, it's hard to know. Give him credit that he seems to parrot his party line like a good d-bag but since that party line blows with the whims of a fat no surfing liar it's not noble merely mindless loyalty.
 10/15/2021 02:25 PM

RustyTruck

CRT is way over opie's head. It scares him. Some black person might come along and decenter his whiteness.

10/15/2021 08:56 PM

Cole

Whites have screwed up plenty. What the harm in pointing that out?

Hell, the whole world will be the same shade of brown in 100 years, so who gives a fuck about color anymore anyway.

I was right.
 10/16/2021 02:36 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: Cole Whites have screwed up plenty. What the harm in pointing that out? Hell, the whole world will be the same shade of brown in 100 years, so who gives a fuck about color anymore anyway.
Apparently Rusty and his Marxist CRT

10/16/2021 03:26 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

Whites have screwed up plenty. What the harm in pointing that out?

Hell, the whole world will be the same shade of brown in 100 years, so who gives a fuck about color anymore anyway.

Oh they give a fuck and OBX and the rest of these clowns follow suit. It's why they despise learning about the systemic oppression of blacks in our country's present and past. They'll argue the semantics of it while they don't and don't want want to understand any of it. They act like they know better. But deep down they want to erase it and wish for the good old days when "America was great..."

Trump Supporters:

"We want preserve their European culture/heritage".

"white Europeans" have singlehandedly created a superior U.S. culture that has gained nothing of value from the presence of other ethnicities."

"We were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to ever populate the planet. We were meant to overcome, overcome all of this, because that is natural and normal for us. Because for us, as Europeans, it is only normal again when we are great again."

They'll go onto threaten school board members and teachers, want to ban books and do everything else they can to erase the truth. Why? because they know they are wrong but want to feel right. CRT keeps that from happening. A little anyway.
 10/16/2021 05:14 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: Cole Whites have screwed up plenty. What the harm in pointing that out? Hell, the whole world will be the same shade of brown in 100 years, so who gives a fuck about color anymore anyway.
Oh they give a fuck and OBX and the rest of these clowns follow suit. It's why they despise learning about the systemic oppression of blacks in our country's present and past. They'll argue the semantics of it while they don't and don't want want to understand any of it. They act like they know better. But deep down they want to erase it and wish for the good old days when "America was great..." Trump Supporters: "We want preserve their European culture/heritage". "white Europeans" have singlehandedly created a superior U.S. culture that has gained nothing of value from the presence of other ethnicities." "We were not meant to beg for moral validation from some of the most despicable creatures to ever populate the planet. We were meant to overcome, overcome all of this, because that is natural and normal for us. Because for us, as Europeans, it is only normal again when we are great again." They'll go onto threaten school board members and teachers, want to ban books and do everything else they can to erase the truth. Why? because they know they are wrong but want to feel right. CRT keeps that from happening. A little anyway.
What I do find rather interesting, and if not telling, is this certain arrogance in thinking you know what other people think and feel. Its a rather prevalent theme amongst the libtarded. Like they hang onto this prejudice inside their heads, and then go on to argue with it instead of actually taken what is be presented and discussing. It's like you're stuck in a bubble and can't handle anything outside of it. Rather fascinating. Nonetheless, anyone who isn't afflicted with libtardism would see the examples I listed as proof CRT is nothing more than national demoralization and incites racial discord. Which, anyone familiar with Marxism, and/or Sal Alinski would immediately recognize it for what it is. A "theory" meant to indoctrinate. And to further prove how fucking myopic you guys are, how would you feel about religious indoctrination.....I mean "theory" being taught to your children? I bet you'd go ape shit. But your cool with this type of indoctrination.....and STILL can't recognize how brainwashed you are.

Wait a second, do you even have children in school?

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .