Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR CORONAVIRUS!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/03/2021 10:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2021 10:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

the chosen one
barr
guiliani
fauci

virus created in a lab in America.

taken to China, and released.

FACT!
 08/03/2021 10:58 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

No, COVID was Fauci's fault.

January 6th was Pelosi's fault.

Wake -up!

I kid.........
 08/03/2021 11:17 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

New Report on the Wuhan Lab Details 'Greatest Coverup of All Time'
Katie Pavlich
Aug 02, 2021

Over the weekend, House Foreign Affairs Committee Ranking Member Michael McCaul released new details about unsafe conditions at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

For years, Chinese scientists were juicing up and manipulating deadly viruses in unsafe conditions. McCaul is calling on Congress to officially rule out the wet market theory, which the Chinese Communist Party has used to distract from the deadly lab leak.

"While much of the public debate was initially focused on the Huanan seafood market in Wuhan as the origin of the pandemic, the preponderance of evidence now suggests that the virus leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Given the WIV's demonstrated history of conducting gain-of-function experiments on coronaviruses, including genetically manipulating viruses specifically to make them infectious to humans in BSL-2 labs, as well as their possession of one of the world's largest collections of coronaviruses, it is completely plausible that one or more researcher(s) was accidentally infected and carried the virus out of the lab. The evidence outlined above, combined the cover-up conducted CCP authorities, strongly suggest the Wuhan Institute of Virology as the source of the current pandemic," McCaul released in a statement.

"We know gain-of-function research was happening at the WIV and we know it was being done in unsafe conditions. We also now know the head of the Chinese CDC and the director of the WIV's BSL-4 lab publicly expressed concerns about safety at PRC labs in the summer of 2019. It is our belief the virus leaked sometime in late August or early September 2019. When they realized what happened, Chinese Communist Party officials and scientists at the WIV began frantically covering up the leak, including taking their virus database offline in the middle of the night and requesting more than $1 million for additional security," he continued.

Evidence extensively laid out in a new report points to a lab leak in September 2019 and athletes who competed in the Military World Games in October 2019 became very ill. When they arrived in Wuhan for the games, the city was essentially locked down.

"During the games, many of the international athletes became sick with what now appear to be symptoms of COVID-19. In one interview, an athlete from Luxembourg described Wuhan as a 'ghost town,' and recalls having his temperature taken upon arriving at the city's airport," the report states. "The service member also revealed his family members became ill as his symptoms increased, a development that is consistent with both human-to-human transmission of a viral infection and COVID-19. Similar claims about COVID-19 like symptoms have been made by athletes from Germany, France, Italy and Sweden."

As it becomes clear the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the source of the pandemic, Republican lawmakers are looking for accountability and to prevent it from happening again. Funding of the lab through the National Institutes of Health and grants given to EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak by Dr. Anthony Fauci are in the spotlight.

"Now is the time to use all of the tools the U.S. government has to continue to root out the full truth of how this virus came to be. That includes subpoenaing Peter Daszak to appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee to answer the many questions his inconsistent - and in some instances outright and knowingly inaccurate - statements have raised. It also includes Congress passing legislation to sanction scientists at the WIV and CCP officials who participated in this coverup," McCaul said. "This was the greatest coverup of all time and has caused the deaths of more than four million people around world, and people must be held responsible."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/03/2021 01:52 PM

sandi

FRAUD!

FOOL!

lil' f'er, you have no proof where the virus started. You think China is telling the truth?

and you're an idiot.

the proof of that is in everyone of your posts.

go away.

PRESIDENT BIDEN.

FACT!
 08/03/2021 01:53 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: sandi the chosen one barr guiliani fauci virus created in a lab in America. taken to China, and released. FACT!
Yeah that's it! Master plan was keep us all scared locked up at home and then inundated with media coverage about how racist america is but if you vote for this guy everything will be fine... or even better Trump was also working for the dems while doing his master covid plan with his real goal to make the party look so bad that no one would vote republican for many years so we really become a one party ruling government, you know like China hell maybe China & US join to just become one super government. Yeah that's it we've figured it out! Who's got Q's phone number we should call him but has to be on old landline as can't trust those damn cell phones.

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

08/03/2021 01:55 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Gary says American gave the virus to China. You guys should talk.

I was right.
 08/03/2021 01:57 PM

surferclimber

P.S. that's a joke, and if anyone actually believes all that might want to talk to a professional who'll help sort things out ( unless you're totally stoned then it's OK, just smoke another one and go for a surf it'll be fine in the morning )

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 08/03/2021 at 02:10 PM by surferclimber
 08/03/2021 01:58 PM

Cole

That's my point.

I was right.
 08/03/2021 01:58 PM

surferclimber

Originally posted by: Cole Gary says American gave the virus to China. You guys should talk.
LOL, wasn't serious...

08/03/2021 02:08 PM

Cole

I know you weren't, but Gary...he swears by it. lol

I was right.
 08/03/2021 02:09 PM

surferclimber

Originally posted by: Cole Gary says American gave the virus to China. You guys should talk.
LOL, yeah that first blurb wasn't serious!!! but seriously I've heard a lot of people say was bio from China? I dunno if I could actually bring my view of the world, my view of humanity, to believe that someone or some government would actually do that. However, if you think about history for example think about all the crazy shit done in WW2 - Normandy & japanese kamakazi pilots etc etc - all done in the chase of POWER it does make one step back and go hmmm maybe. A person that doesn't think hmmm is either really really naive or just a good hearted liberal person who has developed a world view that is sort of an emotional self protection mechanism AKA " no one would ever ".

Edited: 08/03/2021 at 02:10 PM by surferclimber
 08/03/2021 02:12 PM

Cole

I think they were sloppy and it walked out of the lab in someone's lungs.

I was right.
 08/03/2021 02:28 PM

surferclimber

Yeah very feasible, all I know is I can't wait for all this to be done and over part of the history books. But looks like we're not quite out of the woods yet as the data coming out of Israel ( first to mass vaccinate ) is efficacy of the vaccines drops significantly around 6 months. Not sure it it's efficacy or more these variant things? I'm not an MD so can't really understand all that lingo in the data articles but regardless even if same occurs here probably would just require boosters like every year which isn't the end of world will just be like flu shot...

Edited: 08/03/2021 at 02:29 PM by surferclimber
 08/03/2021 02:41 PM

Cole

It definitely looks like we dropped our guard too soon and we can always hope it mutates the other direction since the whole herd thing will never come to fruition. I ave no issue with a booster.

I was right.
 08/04/2021 03:37 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

FK says American gave the virus to China. You guys should talk.

No... I clearly and definitively said that FAUCI PAID CHINA WITH U.S. TAXPAYER MONIES TO DEVELOP THE VIRUS AND RELEASE IT ON THE WORLD...FOR POLITICAL GAIN...AND CHINA WOULD BENEFIT TREMENDOUSLY! WHICH THEY HAVE!.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL POS LIAR?

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/04/2021 06:43 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

No... I clearly and definitively said that FAUCI PAID CHINA WITH U.S. TAXPAYER MONIES TO DEVELOP THE VIRUS AND RELEASE IT ON THE WORLD...FOR POLITICAL GAIN...AND CHINA WOULD BENEFIT TREMENDOUSLY! WHICH THEY HAVE!.

Semantics. But you are saying the US funded the creation of the virus so Trump would lose, right? And it began with Obama, right?

I was right.
 08/04/2021 07:02 AM

sandi

Where did Dr.Fauci get the money, and how much did he get? Got Facts?
 08/04/2021 07:28 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Semantics. But you are saying the US funded the creation of the virus so Trump would lose, right? And it began with Obama, right?

I'm saying FAUCI paid for (our tax dollars) and HAD the virus invented in CHINA...GAIN OF FUNCTION!

THE GRANT NUMBERS PROVE IT!

China released it (already having a vaccine) and The DEMOSHITS used it to gain politically...It was used as a POLITICAL WEAPON!

IT STILL IS!

China gained financially as their manufacturing sectors (MANY) were NOT AFFECTED!

THATS BECAUSE THE ALREADY HAD A VACCINE!

NO CHINESE COMMUNIST LEADER GOT COVID....TO DATE!

NOT ONE!

CHINA'S MANUFACTURING SECTORS CONTINUED WORKING AND PUMPING OUT MASSIVE PRODUCT...TO THE WORLD!

NO COVID IS THE MANUFACTURING SECTORS!

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU....CHINA HAS NUMEROUS VARIANTS!

THEY WERE ALREADY MADE ALSO....EASY SHIT TO DO WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ACTUAL VIRUS!

THEN JUST TOSS ONE OUT THERE WHEN THE LAST ONE ISN'T WORKING WELL ENOUGH!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/04/2021 at 07:31 AM by Fish Killer
 08/04/2021 08:18 AM

Cole

via GIPHY

I was right.
 08/04/2021 11:09 AM

Fish Killer

THE GRANT NUMBERS PROVE IT!

FACT!

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .