Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden's Europe Trip A Bumbling, Stumbling, Blundering - And Embarrassing - Debacle
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/17/2021 05:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/17/2021 05:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden's Europe Trip A Bumbling, Stumbling, Blundering - And Embarrassing - Debacle
CONSERVATIVE NEWS DAILY
JUNE 16, 2021

Joe Biden is on his first overseas trip as president of the United States, and if you're only reading the mainstream, establishment media or watching liberal network TV, it couldn't be going better.

But nothing could be further from the truth. The 78-year-old is blundering his way across Europe, mumbling incoherently at press conferences, dissing Queen Elizabeth II, and winning little support from the world's richest nations to take on China.

Case in point: Mr. Biden's view of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Over the weekend, Biden called Putin a "killer" - not exactly diplomatic rhetoric when dealing with another world leader. So in a press conference Monday, Biden was asked about his opinion of the former KGB intelligence officer.

"In a weekend interview, Vladimir Putin laughed at the suggestion that you had called him a 'killer.' Is that still your belief, sir, that he is a killer?" CNN reporter Jeff Zeleny asked.

Here is Biden's answer verbatim from the official White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: (Laughs.) To answer the first question - (laughs) - I'm laughing too. They actually - I -

Q : So he is a killer?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, look, I mean, he has made clear that - the answer is: I believe he has, in the past, essentially acknowledged that he was - there were certain things that he would do or did do. But look, when I was asked that question on air, I answered it honestly. But it's not much of a - I don't think it matters a whole lot, in terms of this next meeting we're about to have.

Huh? By the end of that meandering non-answer, Biden had forgotten the second question.

"Let's be honest, our American president is not very good on his feet," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich later said on Fox News in a grand understatement.

There was so much more. On Sunday, Biden confused two countries, one in Africa, the other in Asia - three times.

"We can work together with Russia, for example, in Libya. We should be opening up the passage to be able to go through, provide food assistance, and economic - I mean, vital assistance to a population that's in real trouble," Biden said.

White House aides later told reporters Biden meant Syria, not Libya.

At the G-7 summit in England, Biden also tried to correct British Prime Minister Boris Johnson for not introducing "the president of South Africa" - even though Mr. Johnson had just moments before introduced him by name. World leaders around the table laughed at Biden.

There were more substantive blunders, too.

At the G-7, Biden urged foreign leaders to crack down on China, but a bunch of them said, "Nah." The chancellor of Germany, which exports millions of cars to China each year, wasn't on board, nor was the president of Japan, a close neighbor and trading partner of China.

In the end, the G-7 leaders put out a watered-down communique with far weaker language on China than Biden desired.

It didn't go much better when Biden urged leaders gathered in Belgium for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit. The upshot of the trip: leaders announced the formation of a joint council to address China's predatory economic practices after putting out a lukewarm communique on the rising communist power.

There were less egregious failings, too (but which, had former President Donald Trump committed them, would have been all over the headlines). When Biden met Her Majesty at Windsor Castle, he kept on his trademark aviator sunglasses (considered very poor etiquette). At another event, Biden arrived after the Queen, another diplomatic no-no.

And Biden got some more bad press in the U.K. when he reportedly kicked members of the British Broadcasting Corporation out of their table at a pub garden so he and first lady Jill Biden could enjoy the view.

While throughout his trip, Biden took few questions from the press - and always from pre-selected members of the friendly mainstream media - he ended up clashing with one reporter who (gasp!) asked a tough question. In answer, Biden leaned down close to the microphone, and in an odd voice said, "120 days. Give me a break. Need time." In fact, Biden had been president for 145 days, so he even got that wrong.

In the end, Biden dodged a joint press conference with the Russian leader - something every president has held at summits for decades. Instead, he will hold a solo presser Wednesday, where he'll once again take softball questions from a pre-selected handful of friendly members of the establishment media.

But you won't hear about any of this in the MSM. Instead, Biden's trip will be portrayed as a ringing success and the media will sell the idea that the Democrat - like the Chosen One, Barack Obama - has raised the stature of America.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2021 05:19 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It was a perfect trip.

I was right.
 06/17/2021 05:28 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Joe Biden is on his first overseas trip as president of the United States, and if you're only reading the mainstream, establishment media or watching liberal network TV, it couldn't be going better.

But nothing could be further from the truth. The 78-year-old is blundering his way across Europe, mumbling incoherently at press conferences, dissing Queen Elizabeth II, and winning little support from the world's richest nations to take on China.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/17/2021 05:32 AM

Greensleeves

Qotards do not recognize what a man/diplomat is anymore.
 06/17/2021 05:33 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Let's face it, even before he became senile, he was a screw-up. So now we have a senile screw up. What happened in Europe is exactly what you would expect from a senile screw-up. It is an embarrassment for our country, for sure.

I :heart; Q
 06/17/2021 05:44 AM

Cole

US, EU Reach Truce in Major Trade Battle

http://www.voanews.com/europe/...ce-major-trade-battle

Funny, the bumbling, dementia ridden old man out performed Trump on his first try. lol

I was right.
 06/17/2021 05:51 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

The Qtards are just upset that a President that have been brainwashed into believing has dementia is still out performing their shit show orange messiah. It is making their tiny little brains explode.
 06/17/2021 08:11 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole But nothing could be further from the truth. The 78-year-old is blundering his way across Europe, mumbling incoherently at press conferences, dissing Queen Elizabeth II, and winning little support from the world's richest nations to take on China. US, EU Reach Truce in Major Trade Battle http://www.voanews.com/europe/...e-major-trade-battle Funny, the bumbling, dementia ridden old man out performed Trump on his first try. lol
If your definition of out performing is selling out American workers, you would be correct. Funny, the union folks are not happy about what Biden did. Go figure.

06/17/2021 10:19 AM

tpapablo

Russian media: "Putin Comes Out Looking Strong, and Biden Looks Confused." And they were being nice.

06/17/2021 10:50 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Russian media: "Putin Comes Out Looking Strong, and Biden Looks Confused."

And they were being nice.

Russian state run media aligning with Qtard talking points. Shocking, really.
 06/17/2021 11:45 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I thought he did pretty darn good for someone with advanced dementia. The Queen seemed pleased. Hey he gave Putiie some cool custom aviator glasses.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/17/2021 11:52 AM

Greensleeves

did qspanqblo just cite Russian media and take it for gospel?

holy $hit qotard how much you pay for that swampland in Mims?
 06/17/2021 12:18 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"I want to say that the image of President Biden that our press and even the American press paints has nothing in common with reality," Putin told the russian graduates.
"Biden is a professional, and you have to be very careful in working with him to make sure you don't miss anything. He doesn't miss anything, I can assure you."
- V.Putin

It's a democratic hoax
 06/17/2021 12:37 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Tpaulapov, nyet!
 06/17/2021 03:14 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: Cole

US, EU Reach Truce in Major Trade Battle

">http://www.voanews.com/europe/...rade-battle

Funny, the bumbling, dementia ridden old man out performed Trump on his first try. lol

and he didn't even Kiss putin's arse...

Edited: 06/17/2021 at 03:15 PM by sandi
 06/17/2021 05:20 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Biden did great, Faux/OAN/EXLAX and followers are just upset that Qrump lost so they elevate our enemy Puttie to "god-like" status.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .