Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I don't think Trump will run for president in 2024.
Topic Summary: But he will exact a promise to be pardoned by whoever does.
Created On: 05/27/2021 06:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/27/2021 06:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump is in trouble. He knows it. He apparently really misses being done president and paying for his own golf. Right now he is playing coy and saying he will run if his health holds out but the GOP wants to move on from him. They want Trump in Palm Beach hosting fund raisers and playing the hunger games with candidates for his endorsement. But the whole house of cards falls for trump if he's indicted and all of his books become the fertile playground for money laundering charges. They will. That leaves trump with two new, but really not new problems: he can't beat Joe Biden and even if he did, he can't pardon himself. The solution is to get out there everyday and make Trump's indictment look like a political hatchet job to prevent his election. Trump does this reflexively anyway but he has to make it look like his crimes were nothing more than anyone else did so that targeting him was unfair. He won't defend the crimes, he will attack the prosecutors as liberals or rinos. That gets traction with MAGAts.

It's precisely these MAGAts that are confounding the current GOP. They cannot excite or rely upon these people but these people love Trump and will take his directions. The GOP does not have anyone that can replace Trump or even compete with him for popularity and star power and that means trump still owns the party. But what good is owning a party if you're heading to prison?

The solution has to be that trump declines to run for president at a very moment, appoints an heir apparent for the MAGAts to support and that candidate ensures their loyalty and votes by promising to pardon trump for the political witch hunts he's suffered. Everyone gets what they want. The GOP is rid of an aging and completely loose cannon, his historic support is grafted onto the next iteration and Trump gets to sunset out at Maralago instead of federal prison. This is just my suspicion but in writing this I feel even stronger about it.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/27/2021 06:35 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

That was amusing, actually. Good work.

I :heart; Q
 05/27/2021 06:59 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I don't think Biden will run again because he routinely confuses his wife for his sister.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/27/2021 07:03 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...they are trying to indict him so that he wont run.

Good luck with that.

You are a MORON...johnnygirl.

You obviously don't know anything about Trump.

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/27/2021 07:33 AM

Greensleeves

Look at the qotard $itches coming to the realization that their master's days are limited! The clown car has no steering wheel!!
 05/27/2021 07:43 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

As I have said over the years, this is a fad and trump is a dying brand - literally. the maga movement is already fading into the background and will continue to do so. it'll emerge as something else though, these people are mad about everything little thing all times of the day.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/27/2021 08:08 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump will succumb to tertiary syphilis by then.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/27/2021 08:12 AM

Greensleeves

Hey qotards! Go to trumpscam.com You can purchase trump blessed arm bands for you to wear with pride! Then you can tell easier who is who!

We can tell who you are...

old, white, entitled, beer belly, trail trash $itches!
 05/27/2021 08:39 AM

johnnyboy

Desantis would campaign on pardoning him.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/27/2021 08:52 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Desantis would campaign on pardoning him.
Maybe. But, personally, I think it would be a bit strange for a candidate to campaign on pardoning someone who hasn't even been accused of a crime. "I, tpap, am running for dog catcher. If elected, I will pardon Johnnyboy!" See what I mean?

05/27/2021 09:07 AM

Greensleeves

he's obtuse

well his mind is... his skin is probably see through since he's deep in his bunker doomsday prepping
 05/27/2021 11:23 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

I don't think Biden will run again because he routinely confuses his wife for his sister.

I'll take Biden'sbad sight/dimentia over the orange turd insinuating that he wants to sleep with his daughter ("If she wasn't my daughter, I'd sleep with her") and also hanging out with and inviting a known paedophile to your Mar-a-lago parties...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/27/2021 11:51 AM

johnnyboy

I guess we shall see.

05/27/2021 01:00 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Qrump lost and the Georgia MAGA senators who he endorsed lost.

He cannot win if he runs in 2024, it doesn't matter who the democratic candidate is.
 05/27/2021 01:12 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide Qrump lost and the Georgia MAGA senators who he endorsed lost. He cannot win if he runs in 2024, it doesn't matter who the democratic candidate is.
Oh yes it does. Trump is already ahead of Harris in polls. And the dems will have to nominate her, lest they expose themselves as the racists they are. It also is going to matter how bad Dementia Joe screws things up in the meantime. Given the trend, however, it is looking like any random citizen will beat Harris.

05/27/2021 01:15 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

That's it!

You lost my vote for dog catcher!
 05/27/2021 01:23 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think the GOP should definitely stick with trump. He's the winning ticket for 24. Nothing could go wrong.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/27/2021 02:00 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Wonder if professor oinkenstein's swine herding skills would be a good fit for dog snatcher.....

It's a democratic hoax
 05/27/2021 06:05 PM

johnnyboy

Please. Stay with Trump. He's your leader and there's no reason to change horses mid steam. He can run on his successes.

05/28/2021 06:08 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide

Qrump lost and the Georgia MAGA senators who he endorsed lost.

He cannot win if he runs in 2024, it doesn't matter who the democratic candidate is.

Oh yes it does. Trump is already ahead of Harris in polls. And the dems will have to nominate her, lest they expose themselves as the racists they are. It also is going to matter how bad Dementia Joe screws things up in the meantime. Given the trend, however, it is looking like any random citizen will beat Harris.

Desperation has turned you into a real piece of work.

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...p_vs_harris-6252.html

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .