Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump wants to primary the republicans that wouldn't endorse the big lie.
Topic Summary: The republicans see problems with the general election.
Created On: 03/04/2021 06:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/04/2021 06:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...free-primaries-473533

Trump wants his revenge. It will make their general election a huge problem but they can't make trump care about that.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/04/2021 06:51 PM

Cole

He handed the Senate to Democrats, so this is perfectly fitting.

I was right.
 03/05/2021 03:20 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Trump has no loyalty to a party, he just doesn't care. He only cares about Trump.

He has been an independent, democrat, NPA, and a republican. His republican voters card isn't even 10 years old yet.

It just makes the GOP's backing of him that much more gobsmacking.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 03/05/2021 05:06 AM

Cole

It just makes the GOP's backing of him that much more gobsmacking.

That, and he sucked at being a president. Man was he horrible, but they love him anyway, because he put it to the Libtards.

I was right.

Edited: 03/05/2021 at 05:07 AM by Cole
 03/05/2021 05:38 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I guess, but a strong party isn't built on a single personality or false outrages against the other parties. It should be built on a platform based on core values.

re-reading that I should have wrote:
Trump has no core principles. He isn't that smart and operates on whims and whatever he thinks will benefit him and/or his family. 3D chess eludes him, more of a tic-tac-toe player.
The GOP knows this, their last party platform reflects this, and they will pay the price for Trump for many years to come.
Why they just don't cut the lines on the TrumpTanic is beyond me.
Just FK'ing sad.

Biden isn't perfect by any means, but he is who we needed in office after 4 Reality Show years of bullshit.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 03/05/2021 at 06:11 AM by Bamboo
 03/05/2021 06:39 AM

johnnyboy

Winning a primary does not accomplish the goal of winning back the house in the general election. The Trumpiest boot lickers and ring kissers only sway about 60% of the GOP. That means 40% of the GOP and 100% of democrats will send that primary winner home. The GOP knows this but they can't stand up to Trump and win the primary. That means some of those primary winners make it through and tank the party even more. The party divide becomes worse and outside of an untimely death, Trump will continue to pursue his needs over party to a party that puts party needs over the country's.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/05/2021 07:01 AM

Cole

They put it all behind the guy that handily lost the election. Approx 9 million watched the Trump comeback speech out of a possible 165 million voters. That ain't shit. A smart Republican should take the middle road and at least act Conservative. It's their only chance.

I'm with Bamboo, it makes no sense.

I was right.

Edited: 03/05/2021 at 07:03 AM by Cole
 03/07/2021 09:53 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Thanks Dave for the pwd help - haven't posted on here in many many years. Nice to see the fish blocker is still working great.. Was getting real tired old smelling the BS.. Recommend this to all.. Also thanks all for minimizing 'quoting' him - it's the only way I'd know he's still on here... Wouldn't mind one bit if the qtrump cabal went all out to get their demented clan members on the main ballots.. Lets see how well they do with the independents and remaining gop 'never trumpers'. We sure got some 'winners' there. We'll see how relevant qtrump in a few years. Even with whacko effectively out of the picture, he was not the real reason for the 'maga deal', but none the less a lot of the followers are now jaded and disillusioned - and disillusioned about the process of voting.. Who could we attribute that to? Would love it if qtrump was back on the ballot but let's see who the 'replacement' is... About time we got better control of the house and senate and got back to passing some meaningful and serious legalisation.. Can't wait of the "Happy Days" mid 50's top tier tax rates to go back into effect - and this time with fewer loop holes.. Better get the KY jelly ready tpap..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .