Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Rudy Giuliani says he's afraid his epitaph will say he 'lied for Trump'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/24/2022 04:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 06/24/2022 04:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I wonder why this never crossed his mind as he was giving the press conference at the Four Seasons (Garden & Landscape Center)?

Rudy Giuliani says he's afraid his epitaph will say he 'lied for Trump'

The president's lawyer told The New Yorker: "I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.'"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...itaph-will-say-n961166

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, said in an interview with The New Yorker that he is "afraid" his gravestone will say he "lied for Trump."

Giuliani was asked by the magazine on Sunday if he ever worried that "saying things for Trump, not always being truthful about it" would be his legacy.

"Absolutely," he responded. "I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. 'Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump. Somehow, I don't think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I'll be dead."

"I figure I can explain it to St. Peter," he continued. "He will be on my side, because I am, so far ... I don't think, as a lawyer, I ever said anything that's untruthful. I have a sense of ethics that is as high as anybody you can imagine. I've been doing this forever. I am doing what I believe in. I may not always be right, but I am doing what I believe."

Giuliani rose to prominence as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York and as mayor of New York City before making a failed bid for the White House in 2008.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .