Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hoover Floor Mate
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/16/2005 04:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/16/2005 04:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sillysalt

Joined Forum: 05/19/2004

$90

Creating a new branch in the Hoover family tree while still adhering to the company's reputation for innovation and quality, Hoover's Floor Mate is the ideal machine for anyone who has hard floors (including hard-wood floors, linoleum, tile, and others). A complete floor cleaner--and almost the definition of multifunctional--the Floor Mate vacuums, washes, and dries a floor. It has both wet and dry pickup functionality (you make the choice via a foot-controlled pushbutton), meaning that it combines a broom and a mop, getting rid of the need for dustpans and mop buckets. There are two removable containers on the front of the machine, one that serves as a receptacle for dirt and dust and another that can be filled with floor cleaner. The Floor Mate stands 43-3/4 inches tall, is 11-1/2 inches deep, and has a 20-foot cord, which conveniently wraps on the back.

-------------------------
Who needs a better life?
 07/18/2005 11:07 AM

Surf4God

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Link for you :-)

Vid and Pic's

God Bless,

Jeff <><

-------------------------
All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me.
 02/05/2016 04:54 AM

matthew948

Joined Forum: 02/05/2016

Hey sillysalt

Hope you are doing gpod.I recently bought a Hoover Floor Mate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner and I  am amazed how quickly it cleans the house.It save a lot of time which I utilize in doing otehr things. Earlier ,I  used to clean my house only on sundays and my whole sunday used to go in cleaning.I found this product when  I was looking for house cleaning tools and read about it on floor buffer reviews .I liked this product and finally I ordered it.I am happy with it.

Thanks and Regards

Matthew Morrisey 

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .