Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: SOLD Yuneec TYPHOON H PRO Drone w/ Intel RealSense Backpack 3 BATTERIES - $700
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/14/2018 07:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/14/2018 07:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surfdog99

Joined Forum: 09/20/2009

For sale is a gently used Typhoon H Pro Hexacopter in excellent condition. There are no scratches, dings etc. and everything works exactly as it should. Never dropped or crashes. Contact Michael at 321-652-0745 surfdog9999@gmail.com Included are all original items plus 2 extra batteries that retail for $100 each, plus chargers for a total of 3 batteries and charges. Also comes with Hoodman Drone Launch Pad (5 ft. Diameter) Originally $99 I have less than 10 hours flying time on this hexacopter since buying it which is not enough to justify me keeping it. This is an excellent photography drone and is easy to fly...but there is a slight learning curve. Directions are included but I would highly suggest one invest some time in online tutorials such as the ones on Yuneec's website or youtube before actually flying the H. CONTACT MICHAEL 321-652-0745 Photos on craigslist: https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/avo/6723564977.html IntelĀ® RealSensetm Technology The intelligent obstacle navigation technology is used to detect obstacles and self-navigate around those obstacles while flying or following the user. Stunning 4K camera Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. Powerful transmitter View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km). All-in-one-controller Integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. Controller display The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. A bunch of flight modes Orbit Me, Point of Interest, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me / Watch Me and Dynamic Return to Home. Six Rotor Safety Typhoon H's six rotor design automatically switches to five rotor mode should a motor fail, enabling it to remain in flight, making piloting safer than ever before

-------------------------

If I am not surfing then I must be dancing!

Edited: 10/16/2018 at 08:15 PM by surfdog99
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .