Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Automated Forex Currency Trading
Topic Summary: 100% Automated. Great monthly gains
Created On: 10/09/2018 05:44 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/09/2018 05:44 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

To supplement my surfing and traveling addiction, I figured working in restaurants was not going to cut it. One being the fact it was not good money, as well as the fact it took up a lot of time and left no room to travel. I was then referred by a really close friend and amazing local pro surfer Corey Howell about Silver Star Live , and I was immediately intrigued.... A software algorithm that finds trends in Forex currency charts and turns your investment capital into winning trades all day long? It's just that simple. I can be your mentor in the entire set-up process, as well as being backed by a 24/7 live support group, and a thriving Facebook group page. I would love to call or text you about this amazing offer we are offering to get you started (valued at 3700$). I would love to share my story as well as stories of others who've had success with automated Forex trading. There is also a 3x9 payment incentive as well which is completely optional and DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR TRADES. If you refer three people, you cancel the monthly charge to operate the software. The more that sign up the more residual income that will be put straight to your bank! You will still get residual pay on people that sign up under someone you referral, so it does not even have to be a direct referral to cash in!

-------------------------

Going left

10/10/2018 09:42 AM

oipaul

Joined Forum: 12/06/2004

Yup. That's a pyramid scheme.
 10/10/2018 02:31 PM

surf4earth

Joined Forum: 06/07/2012

How? It is an auto trader on the Forex market. You don't need to refer anybody if you don't like. How is that a pyramid scheme? You should do research before broad assumptions.

Going left

10/12/2018 09:32 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

https://www.thebalance.com/forex-scams-1345029

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 10/13/2018 05:55 AM

Quadro

Joined Forum: 11/14/2017

Well if a local surfer is doing it, sign me up! Maybe they can guide me into Bitcoin. LOL Quick tip, buy a diversified US stock market ETF or mutual fund and put money into it on a regular basis. Ignore the crowd during selloffs and you'll retire rich. ITOT or VTI are two options.

Edited: 10/13/2018 at 05:55 AM by Quadro
 10/13/2018 06:22 PM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Buy my V2 it's a better long term investment.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .