Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Carbon Compact 2-Piece Fish Travel Board 5'4"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/02/2018 12:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/02/2018 12:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

creosote

Joined Forum: 06/28/2013

You won't these boards very often used.. Great chance to get one at a discount...

See Craigslist Add for more Pics/details: Craigslist Link

################

Very rare, almost new Carbon Compact Fish Surfboard. These boards are all custom made by hand in Long Island, New York by local shaper Mike Becker. I ordered and was only able to use it 1 time for about an hour or so. Board is essentially new (9.5/10) and works perfectly. I purchased this for travel and have been unable to use it since my schedule has changed.

This board is perfect for anyone who travels to beach locations and wants to bring a surfboard but doesn't want to deal with Airline Baggage Fees! This board and bag are about the size of a suitcase and can be checked on all airlines as standard luggage. No more having to pay $200-400 per trip or segment to bring your board. If you travel a couple times this board would pay for itself in saved airline baggage fees.

See more about the boards and construction details at: thecarboncompact.com

Board Details: - Custom Handmade Fish built with EPS/Epoxy - Resin tinted coloring (Gray top with light Blue bottom) - Quad Fin with Futures Boxes - Dimensions: Length: 5'4" Width: 21 5/8" Thick: 2.5" Volume: 32.5 L - Comes with Carbon rods, and all bolts, tools, etc needed to assemble/disassemble the board

These boards start at around $1100 + shipping / bag The bag alone costs around $150 and is very high quality and made in the USA.

Selling this board/bag package for $900 and can ship to anywhere in the USA if needed (buyer pays for shipping).

Serious Buyer only.... Not interested in low ball offers or trades. Call or Email for more details..

Edited: 10/02/2018 at 12:26 PM by creosote

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .