Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Cooperfish 9'6" Mellow Yellow Modelo
Topic Summary: $1000 OBO (pics added)
Created On: 02/19/2018 05:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2018 05:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Dutrizzle

Joined Forum: 07/06/2013

I've got an orange cooperfish 9 6 mellow yellow modelo with a glass-on fin.  its an awesome board but i never get a chance to ride it now adays.  If you know Cooperfish Surfboards, this one need no explanation. These are hard to find used and new they start at $2k. This model is unobtainable new as it is no longer made due to an "agreement" with an ex-team rider who's model it was. This is one of the best riding and best crafted boards you will ever see. If you just run your hands down the rails, you will want it! Excellent shape with one pressure ding on the bottom. $1000 OBO takes it.  

text --> four - 0 - one - eight - 3 - five - 1 - four - 0 - six for pics and more info.  

Edited: 02/20/2018 at 07:41 AM by Dutrizzle

IMG_9815-1.png
IMG_9815-1.png  (48 KB)
IMG_9816-1.png
IMG_9816-1.png  (49 KB)
IMG_9817-1.png
IMG_9817-1.png  (47 KB)
IMG_9818-1.png
IMG_9818-1.png  (51 KB)
IMG_9819-1.png
IMG_9819-1.png  (40 KB)
IMG_9820-1.png
IMG_9820-1.png  (41 KB)
IMG_9821-1.png
IMG_9821-1.png  (37 KB)
 02/20/2018 08:22 PM

gaucho

Joined Forum: 01/13/2004

That's my old board! And yes, it's a great rider.

-------------------------
Chris Gotshall Photography

View samples of my work here:
https://chrisgotshallphotography.com
 02/21/2018 11:48 AM

Stripecat

Joined Forum: 07/30/2013

....AND your old listing verbiage!

02/22/2018 12:02 PM

Long Beard

Joined Forum: 05/13/2007

Who the hell gets rid of a Cooperfish???!!!! What steal! How's she go on the nose?

R I P Mama G.

@Salt.And.Savagery.Fishing

@Laserwolf.Laserwolf
 02/22/2018 12:02 PM

Long Beard

Joined Forum: 05/13/2007

double post.

R I P Mama G.

@Salt.And.Savagery.Fishing

@Laserwolf.Laserwolf
 02/23/2018 11:35 AM

gaucho

Originally posted by: Long Beard Who the hell gets rid of a Cooperfish???!!!! What steal! How's she go on the nose?
I needed some quick cash to fund a vintage guitar purchase and it was the most valuable board I had at the time! I definitely had my fun with it (and the other Cooperfishes I've had)in the 5-6 years I had it. This board wasn't really that great on the nose in our waves. It's so fast it outruns the pocket pretty quickly and you need to walk back and do a turn to get back into noseriding trim. Not to say it's not a great riding board tho, it's super fun. It was a bit confusing to ride at first, but then someone told me that it's made to be ridden with a style similar to riding a hull and that made all the difference in the world for me...

gaucho

YIKES! Don't know what happened there. I swear I only posted once! Won't let me delete...

Edited: 02/23/2018 at 11:51 AM by gaucho

gaucho

Originally posted by: Long Beard Who the hell gets rid of a Cooperfish???!!!! What steal! How's she go on the nose?
I needed some quick cash to fund a vintage guitar purchase and it was the most valuable board I had at the time! I definitely had my fun with it (and the other Cooperfishes I've had)in the 5-6 years I had it. This board wasn't really that great on the nose in our waves. It's so fast it outruns the pocket pretty quickly and you need to walk back and do a turn to get back into noseriding trim. Not to say it's not a great riding board tho, it's super fun. It was a bit confusing to ride at first, but then someone told me that it's made to be ridden with a style similar to riding a hull and that made all the difference in the world for me...

gaucho

gaucho

gaucho

02/23/2018 11:36 AM

gaucho

02/25/2018 05:55 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This is a big opportunity for someone.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .