Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Surfline's 2017 wetsuit showcase
Topic Summary: Anyone looked at Need Essentials?
Created On: 10/10/2017 03:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2017 03:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Surfline.  I'm sure I saw Need Essentials before.  Low priced and aggressively keep-it-simple. 

I'm already covered.  

10/11/2017 07:37 AM

IMAKEWK

Joined Forum: 05/11/2015

thanks for the link ! good stuff

10/11/2017 09:55 AM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

My recollection is that last year's or 2015 had some interesting small Australian brands like Zion.  

I wonder about Hurley.  They just had an outburst of price inflation.  Guess I was spoiled by getting a Phantom shorty from them for $40.  This summer, you could have gotten a set of 3 Phantoms in various thicknesses for about $650.  Maybe someone in Jersey did.  Hurley was also getting more than a bit nutty with expensive rashguards and the idea that you should wear compression underwear under your boardies.  

With West gone from Perth, Australia, Volte seems to have taken its place.  Beautiful website, but the global side is under construction and  can't take payments, so you have to contact them and arrange things by email.  They do distribution in the US from San Diego.

Meanwhile, in the quest for exotic merchandise, a package of swim fin tether/pads from Pod Ware in Australia somehow got mailed to England.  Looks like it's either been forwarded to the US or sent back to Australia.  They'll be well-traveled tethers.  A small wave riding vehicle is coming direct from the plastic factory in Whangarei, New Zealand.   

10/12/2017 12:56 AM

mariareese

Joined Forum: 01/05/2015

Meanwhile, in the quest for exotic merchandise, a package of swim fin tether/pads from Pod Ware in Asia somehow got mailed to UK.  Looks like it's either been forwarded to the US or sent back to asia.

Pharma Software | Family Counseling Boca Raton

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .