Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Like new DA sanders, 2 air, one 3M production dustless electric
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/08/2014 03:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/08/2014 03:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

since65

Joined Forum: 09/12/2004

I purchased some tools to refinish a boat, now that I am done, I would like to sell them. I have two like-new Husky 6" air sanders, one is the H4870 (new light weight, low vibration model) $40.00 Used it about 2 hours. The other is a Husky H4820, heavy duty DA sander, also only used it for a couple of hours. $30.00. My little compressor would not keep up with the amount of sanding I was doing and I could not move up to a good size shop compressor because I didn't have access to 220vac. Both air sanders purchased new from HomeDepot and use the stickit 6"disks.

The other sander is a really cool DC powered hand sander made by 3M, model 28522 and has a couple weeks of production level sanding on it but it looks and runs line new. This sander is very light since it has a DC motor in the head unit and the power pack sits on the floor. This unit included the 3M vacuum hose attachment and hose to hook up to a shop vac. Get a dust deputy and your set for some dustless sanding. This unit used 6" hookit dustless disks but you can swap the pad for stickit disks if you want. Believe me when I tell you that this sander is a real work-horse, you can sand for hours and not worry about having enough dry air, tons of noise or lots of vibration. I was even plowing old gel coat with 40 grip papewr and this thing didn't miss a beat. I am listing it on EBay as well as CL, but wanted to let the 2nd L'ers know about this deal. Selling the 3M sander kit for $350.00.

PM me or email at captroger at earthlink dot net

11/08/2014 03:28 PM

since65

Sorry, Missed the pic of the other sander.....

11/22/2014 02:51 PM

since65

I also Have this Ingersoll Rand in-line air sander. Used but it works good, $25.00

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .