Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Trump Tax Cut
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/12/2019 08:22 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/12/2019 08:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We were told it would pay for itself. Was that a lie or are the current economic numbers being faked?

Debt Clock.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

-------------------------
I was right.
 12/13/2019 04:50 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Pugs would step over a dead baby for a tax cut. They don't give a damn the cost.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/13/2019 04:59 AM

johnnyboy

It was a lie. The GOP never grows up or accepts life beyond their lemonade stand where their parents paid for the lemons and sugar and the money was all theirs. They don't see their government as the means that pays for the road to their lemonade stand, the police that kept those roads safe, the government that forced line of sight requirement and speed limits, the money that they get is real and the bank accounts they keep it in are safe. They sit back and wonder why the government wants their money and fantasize about a place where all those things still exist but they get to keep every dime. It's a fantasy devoid of accounting, responsibilities or consequences, which is why the GOP got so conned by a reality tv star doubling down on the fantasy and advancing it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/13/2019 05:00 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Still trying to wrap my head around why my tax rate is much higher than these gazillionaires.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/13/2019 05:02 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It was a lie. The GOP never grows up or accepts life beyond their lemonade stand where their parents paid for the lemons and sugar and the money was all theirs. They don't see their government as the means that pays for the road to their lemonade stand, the police that kept those roads safe, the government that forced line of sight requirement and speed limits, the money that they get is real and the bank accounts they keep it in are safe. They sit back and wonder why the government wants their money and fantasize about a place where all those things still exist but they get to keep every dime. It's a fantasy devoid of accounting, responsibilities or consequences, which is why the GOP got so conned by a reality tv star doubling down on the fantasy and advancing it.

Let's not forget that our military is not only there to protect us from foreign threats, it also exists to protect our business interests around the world. That's a big bill.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/13/2019 05:20 AM

johnnyboy

When you don't pay taxes, it doesn't feel like your money being squandered as you make out military look like mercenaries for monarchies.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/13/2019 05:22 AM

Cole

Yep wtf, our soft power comes with a price, but of course the bumble fuck Trump gets that wrong too, that's the one place we get the most bang/security for our buck and more than worth the cost. "These countries have to pay more!" he rants. No dipshit, if we pay the most, we keep the power and the decision making capabilities.

I was right.
 12/13/2019 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole We were told it would pay for itself. Was that a lie or are the current economic numbers being faked? Debt Clock. http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Bringing in record revenues, so I guess it's working. In the second term we can start the cuts.

I :heart; Q
 12/13/2019 06:38 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wtf Still trying to wrap my head around why my tax rate is much higher than these gazillionaires.
You can't wrap your head around it because you are a fool. Hope that helps.

I :heart; Q
 12/13/2019 08:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

We were told it would pay for itself. Was that a lie or are the current economic numbers being faked?

Debt Clock.

Bringing in record revenues, so I guess it's working. In the second term we can start the cuts.

We'll see how the red states like austerity. They deserve it mind you, there must be consequences for being so easily taken by the con.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/13/2019 08:52 AM

Greensleeves

tspank showin his cipherin skillz aint' too good. We'd be having record revenues anyway dumba$$. Revenue went up every year under Obama. And of course in a greater way than they have under tspanks fat a$$ crush. But guess what is skyrocketing under trumpty dumpty? yeah spending.

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-government-tax-revenue-3305762#the-bottom-line

12/13/2019 08:56 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: wtf

Still trying to wrap my head around why my tax rate is much higher than these gazillionaires.

You can't wrap your head around it because you are a fool. Hope that helps.

Ok Boomer...LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/13/2019 08:34 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

Debt Clock.

Yes, Democrats will be making cuts in the next term.

I was right.
 12/15/2019 09:54 AM

wtf

I would like to see real tax cuts for people like me and pretty much everyone on this forum. I would like to see the gazillionaires finally pay their fair share. How they get dotards to shill for them is fascinating...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .