Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The conspiracies that have kept the Trump base loyal...
Topic Summary: were debunked yesterday.
Created On: 12/10/2019 09:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/10/2019 09:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...general-report-079474

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/10/2019 09:13 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Oh the trumpsters love their fairy tales.
 12/10/2019 10:19 AM

johnnyboy

Great stories. It doesn't matter that they're not true, the Fox viewers repeat them anyway and even with the proof, they still think that they "feel" true. Fox is their safe space.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/10/2019 11:02 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"If you repeat a lie enough times" is the order of the day for the cons.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/10/2019 11:36 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I'm still clinging to one conspiracy - that you guys are getting your butts kicked. And by a guy who is supposedly the dumbest man alive.

I :heart; Q
 12/10/2019 11:45 AM

Greensleeves

"the dumbest man alive" many of us have the satisfaction of knowing we didn't foist that $hit of a man on America
 12/10/2019 11:59 AM

tpapablo

I am proud to have played my part in getting him elected. I admit, however, that it galls me a bit that you ingrates are also benefitting from his great leadership. Why he doesn't at least throw you out of the country is beyond me. Guess that is a hallmark of a great leader.

12/10/2019 12:10 PM

Greensleeves

If the tool could he would. But this is America and he is a child flailing about in a world vastly more sophisticated than he and his aging faithful. Thankfully his enablers have the savvy of rubes arriving on turnip trucks and the health associated with pre-boomers on fast food and alcohol diets.
 12/10/2019 12:12 PM

RustyTruck

You're a useful idiot for the big con job, but I must say the youth are flocking to the left in numbers we never saw during neo-con or neo-liberal administrations.

Trump isn't dumb, he's amoral and lacks any intellect, but he knows how to run a game on a mark.

If the Dems sell out Bernie and trump wins with a minority of the vote again against some shitty liberal, the notion of american democracy will be exposed as fraud.
We'll continue organizing the youth. Electoral politics is no path to power under capitalism.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/10/2019 01:18 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You're a useful idiot for the big con job, but I must say the youth are flocking to the left in numbers we never saw during neo-con or neo-liberal administrations. Trump isn't dumb, he's amoral and lacks any intellect, but he knows how to run a game on a mark. If the Dems sell out Bernie and trump wins with a minority of the vote again against some shitty liberal, the notion of american democracy will be exposed as fraud. We'll continue organizing the youth. Electoral politics is no path to power under capitalism.
As much as I would enjoy picking off prog revolutionaries, I don't see it coming to that. People who stampede to nearest safe spaces when you yell "Trump," or don't use the approved pronouns, won't be storming the barricades under fire. Can those people even say the word gun without having a meltdown?

12/10/2019 01:37 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

You're a useful idiot for the big con job, but I must say the youth are flocking to the left in numbers we never saw during neo-con or neo-liberal administrations.

Trump isn't dumb, he's amoral and lacks any intellect, but he knows how to run a game on a mark.

If the Dems sell out Bernie and trump wins with a minority of the vote again against some shitty liberal, the notion of american democracy will be exposed as fraud.

We'll continue organizing the youth. Electoral politics is no path to power under capitalism.

As much as I would enjoy picking off prog revolutionaries, I don't see it coming to that. People who stampede to nearest safe spaces when you yell "Trump," or don't use the approved pronouns, won't be storming the barricades under fire. Can those people even say the word gun without having a meltdown?

The mighty Mims idiot savant, aka emperor pigpoleon: be talkin tuff, huh?
Which chapter of the fantasy narrative "Walter 'pigblo' Mitty" is this one from porky pug?
"Freedom fighter for Putin defends chumpflandia against actual american patriots!"
His heroic battle cry, all the way home:
weeeeeaak!.........

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 12/10/2019 at 02:40 PM by nukeh2o
 12/10/2019 01:41 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Unfortunately, few young people vote.
 12/10/2019 01:42 PM

johnnyboy

Trump is not scholar, he refuses to read anything and he thinks he already knows everything. That doesn't mean he's stupid, on the contrary, he is an excellent carnival barker. He will not produce a revolution, he will be leading the other lemmings off the cliff. More evolutionary. Tpap will not run off the cliff, he will be resolved to categorize those doomed rubes to the RINOs that deserved their fate for thinking that they could work with progs.

12/10/2019 01:51 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Pattycakes and his fairy tales.. they make him him feel better.

12/10/2019 02:03 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I am proud to have played my part in getting him elected.

That's because you hate our country and our freedoms, comrade TurdPapski
 12/10/2019 02:27 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Toolpapski LOL

in both senses of the word

12/10/2019 03:21 PM

Cole

Barr, aka Trump's lead henchman is already attempting to discredit the report.

I find it hilarious that they boasted of draining the swamp, when the reality is the fact that they have politicized absolutely everything in the government.

I was right.
 12/10/2019 03:26 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: theglide

Unfortunately, few young people vote.

What is there for them to vote for?

Just Bernie.

@pabs - The armed left is growing far faster than I expected. You conflate neo libs with the left.
Certainly outnumbered, but the John Brown Gun Clubs are growing.

12/11/2019 09:48 AM

johnnyboy

When you don't like the results of investigation, you send Barr in to lie about it. When you can't, you send Barr in to conduct another investigation with the right result stated before it even starts. Trump used the not so subtle "current" head of the FBI description when he heard, because he doesn't read, that his conspiracies were without fact or support, and that's with everyone cooperating. Sniper has pushed every one of these conspiracies and like all people who believe in simple, convenient conspiracies to understand complex and inconvenient facts, the proof, or more accurately the lack of proof, will not change his mind or opinions. After all, the facts aren't what led these people to these firmly held opinions so why would an utter lack of any support, consistency or corroboration cause them to change that firmly held opinion.

12/11/2019 09:59 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The IG report proves that the FISA application was denied until they used the dossier.

Strzok's texts prove that there was bias against Trump among the investigators. The fact that Strzok didn't come right out and tell someone that he was biased doesn't particularly surprise me.

The IG report was narrow in scope and didn't have the ability to indict anyone on criminal charges. The Durham report does.

"The activities we found here don't vindicate anybody," - Horowitz

I would have thought that the Dems would have learned to look before they leap by now. Before you guys go blowing each other, I would let this settle and wait for the Durham report to come out.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 12/11/2019 at 10:06 AM by Sniper
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .