Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Only Two?
Topic Summary: Articles of Impeachment
Created On: 12/10/2019 06:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/10/2019 06:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I would have expected about six Articles of Impeachment.

Now we get to see Pompeo, Mulvaney and the rest under oath. Will Trump have the balls to sit under the lights of Congress? I doubt it, but we shall see.

-------------------------
I was right.

Edited: 12/10/2019 at 06:22 AM by Cole
 12/10/2019 07:15 AM

Greensleeves

They went with the undeniable. Obstruction of Congress? Mulvaney, Pompeo, and other dip$hits won't be allowed to testify will they? Slam dunk.
 12/10/2019 09:05 AM

johnnyboy

Two? They only need one. Think of it like being a little bit pregnant.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/10/2019 12:33 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The Senate will stop yall's shit!

Not happening!

MORONS!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/10/2019 12:39 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole: I would have expected about six Articles of Impeachment.... That's because you have been listening to the lies... All of what they have been filling your head for three years is Bullshit... All they have is Obstruction, Because Trump wouldn't play along with their impeachment farce. NOW lets let the other side of the story get told, in the Senate. Let all the witnesses step forward and SWEAR to tell the Truth. You are going to hear Democrat after Democrat, Foreign Affairs one after the other SWEAR, 'I Do Not Recall...'

12/10/2019 12:47 PM

Greensleeves

laughable. twitler didn't play along with the farce because he is guilty. Mulvaney admitted as such before they reeled him in. The witnesses will be there if the Senate bothers to call them. McConnell is going to keep it short and sweet. Anything else would be a blunder on the GOP's part.

Edited: 12/10/2019 at 03:10 PM by Greensleeves
 12/10/2019 01:51 PM

johnnyboy

There are many things in Mueller's report that would be sustainable, but that would only be in an environment where the evidence was the deciding factor. The Democrats have limited their impeachment articles to two accusations so clear that when the Senate Republicans vote against them, they will forever be paired with Trump's treason and their later defenses will be the embarrassing bad example of conformity that succumbed to a con man that could have only flourished in the anti government, anti press, relativistic transactional environment they started created decades before.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/10/2019 03:26 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole: I would have expected about six Articles of Impeachment.... That's because you have been listening to the lies... All of what they have been filling your head for three years is Bullshit... All they have is Obstruction, Because Trump wouldn't play along with their impeachment farce. NOW lets let the other side of the story get told, in the Senate. Let all the witnesses step forward and SWEAR to tell the Truth. You are going to hear Democrat after Democrat, Foreign Affairs one after the other SWEAR, 'I Do Not Recall...'

I have listened to roughly 15 hours of testimony. If this was a capital murder trial, Trump would be sitting on death row in a month.

I was right.
 12/10/2019 03:28 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The evidence is damning if you're impartial.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/10/2019 03:59 PM

Cole

But hell, all of us are interested in seeing Trump speak for himself.

How far do you think he would make it before he blabs a lie? Six, maybe seven words?

I was right.

Edited: 12/10/2019 at 03:59 PM by Cole
 12/10/2019 04:25 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

the evidence is heresay if you are impartial
 12/10/2019 05:19 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

the evidence is heresay if you are impartial

More like deaf, dumb and blind and dumb as in Republican dumb, not mute.

I was right.
 12/10/2019 07:45 PM

johnnyboy

It's not heresy. It's not hearsay. There is an exception to the hearsay rule. If the person who said it admits it, like in a written transcript that he released, its then an out of court statement that is no longer hearsay due the admission of the declarant.

12/10/2019 07:51 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Ouch- LemmingFive0 takes one to the face from Johnnyboy.. and he's down!

12/11/2019 12:38 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

TOTALLY AND THOROUGHLY.........

DONE!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/11/2019 07:08 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole I would have expected about six Articles of Impeachment. .
doesn't sirprize those who have been paying attencion, cole. clearly you're not
 12/11/2019 07:09 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole But hell, all of us are interested in seeing Trump speak for himself.
NOPE!
 12/11/2019 07:15 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The evidence is damning if you're impartial.
Apparently not. Independents are against it.

I :heart; Q
 12/11/2019 07:33 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

In October, 48 percent of Independent's supported impeaching Trump, with 39 percent in opposition. Now, the tides have turned. 49 percent of Independents oppose impeachment, while only 34 percent support it. That's a 15-point margin in opposition of impeachment among Independent voters. The results from these open-door impeachment hearings are helping Trump's case for reelection. There are two narratives circulating in the media. The first, there is no question Trump bribed Ukraine and he must be impeached. The second, this impeachment is a partisan witch hunt. According to the most recent data, the narrative that impeachment is a partisan witch hunt is the one more Independent and key swing voters believe. Not only does this data show Democrats are losing Independents in the impeachment hearings, but Emerson's poll also finds Trump's national approval has increased from October to November. "Trump's approval has increased in the last month with 48% approval and 47% disapproval, a bounce from 43% approval in the last Emerson National poll in October," the poll reads. A Marquette Law School poll released on Wednesday found that just 40 percent of voters in the swing state of Wisconsin thought Trump should be impeached compared to 53 percent who felt he should not. Opposition by independents to the House's ongoing impeachment inquiry jumped 10 percentage points in the last week, according to a Politico - Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

Edited: 12/11/2019 at 07:33 AM by somebodyelse
 12/11/2019 07:49 AM

Greensleeves

well here is the latest from politico and it does not reflect what nobodyelse is babbling about

Impeach the tool - Politico/morningstar

Crosstabs for politico polling - Independents think twitler is a tool

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .