Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What to expect when you're being Impeached
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/05/2019 11:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/11/2019 12:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yall are a huge pile of MORONS!

http://m.washingtontimes.com/n...j1BpGnQzrnf1HsCrOxcd60

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/11/2019 12:53 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman

DOJ IG Horowitz confirms to Leahy that pro-Trump text messages from FBI agents were also discovered by the IG's office: "That's correct. That's in the report."

Just because a text message isn't anti-Trump, doesn't necessarily make it pro-Trump. Have you seen the text messages that Horowitz was referring to? Try comparing those to the ones Strzok wrote. They sound just like observations to me.

Agent 1: "Trump!"
Agent 2: "Hahaha. S--- just got real,"
Agent 1: "Yes it did,"
Agent 2: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha."

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to know that everyone in Washington expected Hillary was going to win. Of course there were a lot of scared people in Washington when they realized there was about to be an unexpected changing of the guard.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/11/2019 01:01 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman

DOJ IG Horowitz confirms to Leahy that pro-Trump text messages from FBI agents were also discovered by the IG's office: "That's correct. That's in the report."

Just because a text message isn't anti-Trump, doesn't necessarily make it pro-Trump. Have you seen the text messages that Horowitz was referring to? Try comparing those to the ones Strzok wrote. They sound just like observations to me.

Agent 1: "Trump!"

Agent 2: "Hahaha. S--- just got real,"

Agent 1: "Yes it did,"

Agent 2: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha."

You don't have to be a Trump supporter to know that everyone in Washington expected Hillary was going to win. Of course there were a lot of scared people in Washington when they realized there was about to be an unexpected changing of the guard.

Remember when you said it wasn't illegal to reveal the ID of the whistle blower? Lolol Snipes, you are done here. Move along.
 12/11/2019 02:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The whole thing is just another Trump lie that the Right media continues to run with. Not to mention that Barr is Trump attorney more than he is the AG.

How many of you clowns banged on the Deep State drum? All of you?

Discrediting your factual accusers, just another page from the Goebbels handbook.

I was right.
 12/12/2019 11:36 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Agent 2: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha..... ON MY WAY TO WORK, AT the FBI, I saw a lot of scared MFers... Why would people going to work at the FBI be scared of Trump winning the Presidency??? Unless they were working to undermine/ spy on his campaign before the Election... Then he says, 'START LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS" because those scared people were going to get busted when the Truth comes out...

12/12/2019 11:47 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Agent 2: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha..... ON MY WAY TO WORK, AT the FBI, I saw a lot of scared MFers... Why would people going to work at the FBI be scared of Trump winning the Presidency??? Unless they were working to undermine/ spy on his campaign before the Election... Then he says, 'START LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS" because those scared people were going to get busted when the Truth comes out...

The same thing was said when Capone moved into a new neighborhood.

I was right.
 12/12/2019 12:09 PM

HAPDigital

You have absolutely no clue of the context of that text conversation, do you?

You do know those are pro-Trump FBI agents, right?

We reviewed the text and instant messages sent and received by the Handling Agent, the co-case Handling Agent, and the SSA for this CHS, which reflect their support for Trump in the 2016 elections. On November 9, the day after the election, the SSA contacted another FBI employee via an instant messaging program to discuss some recent CHS reporting regarding the Clinton Foundation
and offered that "if you hear talk of a special prosecutor .. .! will volunteer to work [on] the Clinton Foundation." The SSA's November 9, 2016 instant messages also stated that he "was so elated with the election" and compared the election coverage to "watching a Superbowl comeback." The SSA explained this comment to the OIG by saying that he "fully expected Hillary Clinton to walk away with
the election. But as the returns [came] in ... it was just energizing to me to see .... [because] I didn't want a criminal to be in the White House."

On November 9, 2016, the Handling Agent and co-case Handling Agent for this CHS also discussed the results of the election in an instant message exchange that reads:
Handling Agent: "Trump!"
Co-Case Handling Agent: "Hahaha. Shit just got real."
Handling Agent: "Yes it did."
Co-Case Handling Agent: "I saw a lot of scared MFers on ... [my way to work] this
morning. Start looking for new jobs fellas. Haha."
Handling Agent: "LOL"
Co-Case Handling Agent: "Come January I'm going to just get a big bowl of popcorn
and sit back and watch."
Handling Agent: "That's hilarious!"

Nobody was scared to go to work. These guys were just Trump nuts joking about possible Clinton supporters and the election results, not being in trouble for investigating anyone.

Sniper is a grad A moron. Today revealed just how much of an idiot he is too.

Edited: 12/12/2019 at 12:22 PM by HAPDigital
 12/12/2019 12:19 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Fact - Trump withheld aid to Ukraine

Fact - He send his personal attorney to lobby them to announce an investigation into Biden

Fact - He's on record telling the pres of Ukraine "I want you to do me a favor..."

Fact - When confronted with whistleblower testimony, he suddenly released the aide

He used the power of the office to influence a foreign government to investigate a political rival for personal gain. Cut and dry.

Rudy is over there now, still trying to get help from corrupt Ukrainians.

Perfect. Let it go to the Senate, put the Bidens under oath, and let's see if the Bidens' activity warranted investigation.

Put the whistleblower under oath. Let's find out if the whistleblower, who worked for Biden, is really a whistleblower or if he is just leaking the details of the President's phone conversations and violating Executive privilege in the process.

As soon as this becomes a bipartisan investigation, things are going to go all kinds of sideways for the Dems.

You want to shift the focus to the Bidens, but all sources have found no evidence of illegal activities involving them. Traditional influence peddling and graft, no doubt, but nothing that the trump family isn't up to it's neck in.

The whistleblower is protected by law passed by bipartisan Congress, and their claims have been proven and admitted by the WH, so again, an attempt to deflect and distract.

The whistleblower was already checked out and found to be credible using the fully legal chain of command and procedures.

But for someone who desperately wants their dear leader to avoid accountability, it doesn't take anything but someone telling them what they want to hear, obviously.

What's the president's personal lawyer doing in Ukraine at this very moment?

Oh really? Have a real investigation not just parroting your masters. Truly you have consumed some serious delusion pie
 12/12/2019 12:30 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump sent his attorney to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden for his re-election.
He held up bipartisan military aide to a country at war with an enemy of the US (but friend of trump)
He told them he "needed a favor" and asked them to investigate Biden
He insisted that the Ukraine president announce an investigation into Biden when that president wanted a meeting

It's all very clear to any impartial person what he was up to. And it's kind of fun watching you and the other waterboys do back flips trying to pretend that the truth is fake.

That said, trump controls the senate, so the ultimate outcome is foregone conclusion.
The impeachment is (as noted by Chapo Traphouse), a "busybox" for liberals.
He'll probably be re-elected, because the american system of government has failed. The sooner people realize that the better.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/12/2019 12:30 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Fact - Trump withheld aid to Ukraine

Fact - He send his personal attorney to lobby them to announce an investigation into Biden

Fact - He's on record telling the pres of Ukraine "I want you to do me a favor..."

Fact - When confronted with whistleblower testimony, he suddenly released the aide

He used the power of the office to influence a foreign government to investigate a political rival for personal gain. Cut and dry.

Rudy is over there now, still trying to get help from corrupt Ukrainians.

Perfect. Let it go to the Senate, put the Bidens under oath, and let's see if the Bidens' activity warranted investigation.

Put the whistleblower under oath. Let's find out if the whistleblower, who worked for Biden, is really a whistleblower or if he is just leaking the details of the President's phone conversations and violating Executive privilege in the process.

As soon as this becomes a bipartisan investigation, things are going to go all kinds of sideways for the Dems.

You want to shift the focus to the Bidens, but all sources have found no evidence of illegal activities involving them. Traditional influence peddling and graft, no doubt, but nothing that the trump family isn't up to it's neck in.

The whistleblower is protected by law passed by bipartisan Congress, and their claims have been proven and admitted by the WH, so again, an attempt to deflect and distract.

The whistleblower was already checked out and found to be credible using the fully legal chain of command and procedures.

But for someone who desperately wants their dear leader to avoid accountability, it doesn't take anything but someone telling them what they want to hear, obviously.

What's the president's personal lawyer doing in Ukraine at this very moment?

Oh really? Have a real investigation not just parroting your masters. Truly you have consumed some serious delusion pie

LOL You didn't read a word he wrote. Another dumb fuck.
 12/12/2019 02:00 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

The same thing was said when Capone moved into a new neighborhood.

BULLSHIT!

Capone's new neighbors felt SAFE....cause they KNEW no shit was going to happen there!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .