Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hookers and pimps
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/05/2019 05:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/05/2019 05:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The current President of the United States can be seen holding Maxwell and future First Lady Melania by their waists at supermodel Heidi Klum's Halloween party in October 2000.

Maxwell, now 57, attended the star-studded event in a bleach blonde wig, leopard print jacket and gold leather pants and was accompanied by her close friend Prince Andrew.

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...emed-party.html

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 12/05/2019 at 05:51 AM by RustyTruck
 12/05/2019 06:06 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The same lady was at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

She was a socialite. Google her name and you will find pictures of her with everyone from Elon Musk to Mike Bloomberg. She lived for being around celebrities of all types. If being seen in a picture makes you guilty of something, then a lot of people, including many members of the left-leaning media, have big problems.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/05/2019 06:10 AM

RustyTruck

Yup, they're all in on it. Flying on private jets to rape island.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/05/2019 06:19 AM

Sniper

Also interesting that the only photo of her seen since Epstein's death is a staged photo of her reading The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives at an In-and-Out Burger in Hollywood.

I'm really curious if she actually knows anything about Epstein being an agent for anyone or if she is just trying to ramp up the speculation.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 12/05/2019 at 06:22 AM by Sniper
 12/05/2019 06:30 AM

RustyTruck

She's up to her neck in it, if she's even still alive. I think there really is a global elite who control governments, political parties, religions, and economies. They entertain themselves by indulging in ever more decadent behavior such as pedophilia. Capitalism has made all that possible, but that's another argument.

The only way to fight it is to destroy the hierarchy, because they'll never let you vote it away.

12/05/2019 06:52 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

She may have a heart attack soon. She knows where a lot of bodies are buried...and defiled.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/05/2019 07:03 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The only way to fight it is to destroy the hierarchy, because they'll never let you vote it away.
That's why we voted for Trump. And he is fighting to destroy the hierarchy, as promised. And the hierarchy is fighting to stop him. So are you.

I :heart; Q
 12/05/2019 07:31 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Oh Pattycakes... you and your Clown Tales!

Edited: 12/05/2019 at 08:30 AM by fishkller
 12/05/2019 08:05 AM

johnnyboy

Man you got duped. Please Tpap, don't buy any bridges just yet.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/05/2019 08:17 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck They entertain themselves by indulging in ever more decadent behavior such as pedophilia.
And chemtrails and gay frogs. Time to go shoot up a pizza parlor. Seriously though there are some really big multinationals that are bent on breaking up alliances and democratic institutions ao that they can have more power. Easier to steam role Poland than the entire EU. But it isn't one cabal. There are competing interests at that level pushing pawns around the board.

12/05/2019 08:25 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck The only way to fight it is to destroy the hierarchy, because they'll never let you vote it away.
That's why we voted for Trump. And he is fighting to destroy the hierarchy, as promised. And the hierarchy is fighting to stop him. So are you.
Trump is part of their plan. They are in favor of busting, NATO, EU, pro brexit. They love Trumps tax policy of raiding the treasury and increasing the debt in a strong economy, busting up EPA, ... He is a tool of Exxon mobile etc...

12/05/2019 08:40 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The only way to fight it is to destroy the hierarchy, because they'll never let you vote it away.

Trump is part of their plan. They are in favor of busting, NATO, EU, pro brexit. They love Trumps tax policy of raiding the treasury and increasing the debt in a strong economy, busting up EPA, ... He is a tool of Exxon mobile etc...

Exactly. His racist populism gives him cover for graft and abuse of power all over the place. Dupes like our local trumpies are willing to ignore open corruption just to "own the libs" and keep the brown people away.

12/05/2019 08:46 AM

Sniper

I think it is more likely that Epstein was involved with blackmailing high profile people.

I could be wrong but I doubt all these people went to Epstein's properties because he promised them that they would be able to F a kid. If I had to guess, I would imagine that the parties he would throw would have a lot of different types of people. Nobody discussed how old anyone was. Epstein would get powerful people drunk and tell young girls who their mark was. The young girls did what they were instructed to do, Epstein made sure he had some sort of video or audio record of the act, and as a result, he had whomever the mark was by the nuts.

12/05/2019 08:54 AM

RustyTruck

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole, look into how Epstein made his fortune. There are theories that he was selected to be the "pimp" of the global elite.

12/06/2019 05:04 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: Sniper

I think it is more likely that Epstein was involved with blackmailing high profile people.

I could be wrong but I doubt all these people went to Epstein's properties because he promised them that they would be able to F a kid. If I had to guess, I would imagine that the parties he would throw would have a lot of different types of people. Nobody discussed how old anyone was. Epstein would get powerful people drunk and tell young girls who their mark was. The young girls did what they were instructed to do, Epstein made sure he had some sort of video or audio record of the act, and as a result, he had whomever the mark was by the nuts.

no one asked how old anyone was!!??? haha great excuse,oh bother my poor old eyes couldnt tell you look like you should be in high school lol

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/06/2019 05:17 AM

Sniper

Yeah, no shit but what I'm saying is that I doubt these billionaires showed up and were handed a menu of preteens or chose them like on the boat in the movie Taken.

I might be wrong but I just don't see how this happens and for this long. I can't imagine that at some point someone didn't realize what was going on and say, "you know what? I think I'm good. I'm going to just head on out."

12/06/2019 05:44 AM

dingpatch

Everybody has to earn a living somehow.

Dora Hates You
 12/06/2019 09:39 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: scombrid

They entertain themselves by indulging in ever more decadent behavior such as pedophilia.

And chemtrails and gay frogs. Time to go shoot up a pizza parlor. Seriously though there are some really big multinationals that are bent on breaking up alliances and democratic institutions ao that they can have more power. Easier to steam role Poland than the entire EU. But it isn't one cabal. There are competing interests at that level pushing pawns around the board.

Or maybe just give all your rights away to the nanny state, smoke some dope and complain like the dems want you to
 12/06/2019 09:57 AM

RustyTruck

Is it just me or does it seem like cheater is throwing out bizarre non sequitur responses like he's reading a different thread...

He's the day drinker, right?

12/06/2019 03:31 PM

Cole

Trump having them killed is rather efficient. I have to give that one to you.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hookers and pimps

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .