Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It was never the Ukraine
Topic Summary: It was always Russia
Created On: 12/03/2019 09:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/04/2019 09:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

This is why I have been questioning Sniper's surfing. He is pretending to have an open mind when an open mind means that he will not accept the conclusion that Russia was and is the culprit based on evidence, the intelligence community's assessment and the indictment of the GRU members specifically. You are supposed to start with an open mind and accept the facts regardless of the direction they take you. You are refusing to accept the facts and stalling at the beginning to avoid the inevitable conclusion as if that's the same. Your "open mind" is really just a refusal to accept facts. You even posted links debunking your own premise and you are always keeping an open mind when the evidence is clearly against the conclusion you stated with and defend with that same alleged open mind.

He does this all the time.
 12/04/2019 09:44 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

This is why I have been questioning Sniper's surfing. He is pretending to have an open mind when an open mind means that he will not accept the conclusion that Russia was and is the culprit based on evidence, the intelligence community's assessment and the indictment of the GRU members specifically. You are supposed to start with an open mind and accept the facts regardless of the direction they take you. You are refusing to accept the facts and stalling at the beginning to avoid the inevitable conclusion as if that's the same. Your "open mind" is really just a refusal to accept facts. You even posted links debunking your own premise and you are always keeping an open mind when the evidence is clearly against the conclusion you stated with and defend with that same alleged open mind.

This is a dotard in a nutshell. That's why it's pointless entering a debate with these people and why the phrase 'Ok Boomer' has come about.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/04/2019 11:22 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The article said that not all members of VIPS agree with all aspects of the memo. I wouldn't consider that the same thing as debunking it.

So, in order for me to be "open-minded", I need to say that the only possible scenario here is that Russia hacked the DNC, based on information provided by our intelligence agencies, who didn't have first-hand experience with the server?

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this, my folks tell me, was an appropriate substitute," - James Comey

Something seems really off with this whole scenario. Maybe Russia hacked to tip the scales for Trump.

Or maybe it wasn't a hack at all. Maybe a DNC IT staffer downloaded the Outlook files to a thumb drive and sold it to the highest bidder?

The scenario we are being told to accept may very well be the truth but it seems like the most unlikely scenario.

If a DNC staffer did it from the inside then the DNC has nothing to use against Trump. They just look dumber. If the DNC staffer sold the information, then it would also explain why the same thing didn't happen to the RNC, because this guy didn't work for the RNC. It could have been completely apolitical. This guy might not give a shit about Democrats or Republicans. He might just want to get paid.

Trust me, I'm open to considering quite a few scenarios here. Hell, I would have an easier time believing that Trump himself bought the thumb drive off the DNC staffer than the story we have now.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 12/04/2019 at 11:46 AM by Sniper
 12/04/2019 12:30 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He's still shooting in the dark. Maybe it was... you know what it was and that's why you keep going back to the beginning and never progressing beyond that. So what kind of board do you ride when you can surf and find the time?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/04/2019 12:37 PM

Sniper

Now I'm starting to question your credentials. You only have one board that you ride in all conditions?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

12/04/2019 01:16 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Johnnygirl only picks the scenario that fits his agenda.

EVERY TIME!

Then he swears by it!

Then he invents a few lies about it!

Then he actually believes his own made up lies!

Epic moron!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/04/2019 01:19 PM

johnnyboy

You can even find me riding one of my boards on the surf forum if you look. What kind of board do you ride?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/04/2019 01:47 PM

Sniper

All of them float me. Some have more float than I need. One or two of them are probably as yellow as your teeth but are still fun. Hope that helps.

Is this your version of DO YOU EVEN LIFT, BRO???

12/04/2019 02:41 PM

Sniper

He's still shooting in the dark. Maybe it was... you know what it was and that's why you keep going back to the beginning and never progressing beyond that. So what kind of board do you ride when you can surf and find the time?

So, you can tell I'm obviously not an open-minded person because the scenario being pushed on us looks fishy, so I'm discussing what could have happened?

I guess in order to be really open-minded you have to go along with the crowd and not ask questions. Not having to think so much could free up my brain more to do things like play Angry Birds. You hardly have to think at all. Brilliant!

12/04/2019 03:31 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

So, you can tell I'm obviously not an open-minded person because the scenario being pushed on us looks fishy, so I'm discussing what could have happened?

I guess in order to be really open-minded you have to go along with the crowd and not ask questions. Not having to think so much could free up my brain more to do things like play Angry Birds. You hardly have to think at all. Brilliant!

Yeah, this whole Russia hacking the DNC and interfering in our elections is kind of like the earth being round. It's been pushed on us for so long that if we question it we are labeled nuts. I feel your pain man. Christianity has been pushed on me my whole life, I see right through it. Mueller, Jim Bakker, what's the difference.... Right?
 12/05/2019 03:51 AM

Cole

you can tell I'm obviously not an open-minded person because the scenario being pushed on us looks fishy,

"Pushed by us," sounds more fitting. The bullshit line that Ukraine hacked the election has gone all the way to the top in your circle.

I was right.
 12/05/2019 05:24 AM

johnnyboy

The appearance of objectivity with the narrative of the GOP talking point. He doesn't say no, he says he doesn't know and pretends that playing three monkeys with the truth is an open mind. I don't know how he found us and I don't know why he would bother with us. That's why I questioned his surfing, board and location. I am keeping an open mind about him being a paid singer.

12/05/2019 05:42 AM

Sniper

I don't know why he would bother with us....

You know, I'm glad you brought that up because it is something I have thought about myself.

I guess I come here because it is the intellectual equivalent of seeing how many children you can fight at one time.

12/05/2019 06:00 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

There are some choice words to describe snipe, but intellectual isn't on the short list.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/05/2019 06:50 AM

johnnyboy

I think everyone should teach children. It's how we learn. You and open mind have certainly been getting an education lately.

12/05/2019 08:48 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Matt Gaetz argues that with the time consumed by this impeachment process, Congress could do things that Republicans declined to do when they controlled all three elected branches of the federal government."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/05/2019 09:19 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

"Matt Gaetz argues that with the time consumed by this impeachment process, Congress could do things..... Yea we wish.... BUT this congress was elected to only do the one thing... impeach Trump... Look at all the Democrat Gains in the mid-terms, everybody ran on an Impeachment platform... That's why the Democrats haven't done anything else for years, they are trying to do the one thing the promised to get elected.... The first time ever a Democrat trys to actually keep a Campaign promise and it blows up in their faces....

12/05/2019 09:49 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Blows up? They're drafting articles of impeachment. Trump will join the likes of Nixon and Clinton. It doesn't matter that the GOP will sweep it under the rug and try to put Adam Schiff on trial. History will be marked.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/05/2019 10:17 AM

Greensleeves

nobodyelse quoting the d-bag gaetz, probably looks up to him as a scholar. He's a tweeting frat boy at best. Aside from the myriad of bills the COngress has sent to the Senate one notable thing the democrats did is they got us out of the government shutdown earlier this year. The icing was making twitler look like the dumb $hit that he is.
 12/05/2019 10:20 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

History will be marked. ... Yes, yes it will... History will be marked... and there isn't any going back.... Did you watch the so called expert witnesses? Listen to all of the testimony, including Turleys... 3 party hacks all of whom espoused impeachment YEARS ago and one guy who DID NOT support Trump, Did NOT VOTE for Trump, BUT had some wise words for the Liberal maniacs running the Shitt Show... You should listen to what that one guy said... He agrees with you... History will be marked by this...

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : It was never the Ukraine

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .