Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Roger Stone previewed WikiLeaks bounty to Trump campaign in April 2016
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/12/2019 03:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/12/2019 03:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"The revelation means the Trump campaign was aware of WikiLeaks' election-year plans much earlier than previously understood. And it also shows that the president was involved in conversations about the issue, something he has previously denied."

(Denied in written testimony to Mueller, under oath.)

This info was redacted from Mueller's report, because Stone had yet to stand trial.

http://www.politico.com/news/2...trial-wikileaks-069831
 11/12/2019 06:00 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Perjury?

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/12/2019 06:08 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Perhaps I better get photoshoppin' a new resident of that Pirate's jail cell... LOL

Ohhhh the foreshadowing..

11/13/2019 05:59 AM

RustyTruck

Russia-Wikileaks-Stone-Trump

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/13/2019 06:05 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The russia hoax thing. The gop is so tired of that witch hunt.

First they denied it.
Then they lied about it.
Then they admitted it and said it wasn't that bad
They they said it was old news.

But they never acknowledged the crimes. The federal court is a little different than the court of public opinion. It has an attention span longer than a news cycle, it is determined and patient and it uses evidence. Stone's tattoo of Nixon on his back may as well be a prison bullseye for the flying finish of the welcome wagon.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/13/2019 06:18 AM

RustyTruck

"Stone's tattoo of Nixon on his back" - Maybe that's his idea of prison rape deterrent. Who could be looking nixon in the face and be aroused?

11/13/2019 06:45 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Jury deliberations begin today.
That was fast.
Which trial to watch today?
Pass the popcorn
 11/13/2019 07:14 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Trump said he did not recall discussing WikiLeaks with Stone in answers to Mueller's questions. Question for the 2ndlight legal team, not tpap: Can "not recalling" an event be considered lying to the FBI?
 11/13/2019 08:34 AM

johnnyboy

The whole idea of saying "I don't recall" instead of no is based upon the premise that when confronted with evidence of something you don't recall, you can amend your answer and blame it on memory, not dishonesty. It gets used quite a bit by dishonest people to evade ever answering a question. The questioner typically learns how to deal with that by asking if they have ever been diagnosed with memory deficiencies, Alzheimer's or any other mental defect or disease that would account for their inability to recall important information. Then you ask if their inability to recall important information has ever resulted in being fired, disciplined or referred to a doctor. And once that's out of the way, you ask if they use their memory in their day to day employment, weekly, monthly. You ask all of the things that they use their memory for and how they are using it now. Then you ask if there is anything that exists in the world that they could use to refresh their memory right now so that when they say they don't recall now, they cannot recall later out of the clear blue. Then you got them.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/13/2019 11:59 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The whole idea of saying "I don't recall" instead of no is based upon the premise that when confronted with evidence of something you don't recall, you can amend your answer and blame it on memory, not dishonesty. It gets used quite a bit by dishonest people to evade ever answering a question. The questioner typically learns how to deal with that by asking if they have ever been diagnosed with memory deficiencies, Alzheimer's or any other mental defect or disease that would account for their inability to recall important information. Then you ask if their inability to recall important information has ever resulted in being fired, disciplined or referred to a doctor. And once that's out of the way, you ask if they use their memory in their day to day employment, weekly, monthly. You ask all of the things that they use their memory for and how they are using it now. Then you ask if there is anything that exists in the world that they could use to refresh their memory right now so that when they say they don't recall now, they cannot recall later out of the clear blue. Then you got them.

Thanks for the well explained answer. I guess someone with 'one of the great memories of all time' would have a hard time telling people they forgot something.
 11/13/2019 01:09 PM

johnnyboy

Stable geniuses have difficulty recalling anything that doesn't involve them. I mean narcissists.

11/15/2019 08:56 AM

HAPDigital

LOL Stone is going to jail.... Guilty on 7 counts. LOLOL

Stone was convicted of one count of obstructing an official proceeding, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and one count of witness tampering.

Edited: 11/15/2019 at 08:58 AM by HAPDigital
 11/15/2019 09:05 AM

Greensleeves

Foregone conclusion. Is he tweeting about it yet? His gag order silenced a complete idiot.

Meanwhile shouldn't someone take twitler's phone from him?
 11/15/2019 09:10 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

HAPDigital : Can "not recalling" an event be considered lying to the FBI?.... JOHNNYBOY: The whole idea of saying "I don't recall" gets used quite a bit by dishonest people to evade ever answering a question... I Guess you guys don't Re-Call these FACTS either... Sep 02, 2016 · Hillary Clinton told the FBI I do not recall or remember 39 times in interviews with the FBI about her private email servers. CNN's Evan Perez reports......Sep 03, 2016 · Hillary Clinton Answers "I Don't Recall" 40 TIMES To FBI, Blames Concussion.....Oct 14, 2016 · Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 times when asked 25 questions under oath about how she deleted 33,000 State Department emails..........

11/15/2019 09:19 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

HAPDigital
: Can "not recalling" an event be considered lying to the FBI?.... JOHNNYBOY: The whole idea of saying "I don't recall" gets used quite a bit by dishonest people to evade ever answering a question... I Guess you guys don't Re-Call these FACTS either...
Sep 02, 2016 · Hillary Clinton told the FBI I do not recall or remember 39 times in interviews with the FBI about her private email servers. CNN's Evan Perez reports......Sep 03, 2016 · Hillary Clinton Answers "I Don't Recall" 40 TIMES To FBI, Blames Concussion.....Oct 14, 2016 · Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 times when asked 25 questions under oath about how she deleted 33,000 State Department emails..........

LOL

Typical...
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .