Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Opinion: The U.S. can slash health-care costs 75% with 2 fundamental changes - and without 'Medicare for All'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/11/2019 04:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/11/2019 04:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

the-us-can-slash-health-care-c...thout-medicare-for-all

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 11/11/2019 05:26 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's all a bunch of hot air if Republicans stay in charge. There will be no change and we will continue to pay more for less. If you doubt me, take a look at the first two years of the Trump administration.

I was right.
 11/11/2019 06:35 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

prisoner 13 says we are doomed, must have been in solitary too long.. Nobody listens to Cole, not even the loons on the left. They merely tolerate him
 11/11/2019 06:48 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Singapore is able to deliver universal coverage and the best health outcomes in the world while spending 77% less per capita than the United States and about 60% less per capita than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and other advanced industrial economies.
"Providers post prices in Singapore, and people have plenty of money in their HSA balances to cover out-of-pocket expenses. As in the United States, regulators set coverage standards for private insurance companies, which then accept premiums and pay for costs in excess of the annual deductible. The government also directly pays for health care for the indigent.

The result is a system in which government spending constitutes about half of all health-care spending, as is the case in the United States. But because prices are so much lower, the Singapore government spends only about 2.4% of GDP on health care. By contrast, government health-care spending in the United States runs at 8% of GDP. "

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/11/2019 07:29 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Singapore is able to deliver universal coverage and the best health outcomes in the world while spending 77% less per capita than the United States and about 60% less per capita than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and other advanced industrial economies.

"Providers post prices in Singapore, and people have plenty of money in their HSA balances to cover out-of-pocket expenses. As in the United States, regulators set coverage standards for private insurance companies, which then accept premiums and pay for costs in excess of the annual deductible. The government also directly pays for health care for the indigent.

The result is a system in which government spending constitutes about half of all health-care spending, as is the case in the United States. But because prices are so much lower, the Singapore government spends only about 2.4% of GDP on health care. By contrast, government health-care spending in the United States runs at 8% of GDP. "

Singapore's Population in 2019 - 5.8 Million.

And you're going to compare that to the healthcare of the United States 328 million?

WOW!

What a fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/11/2019 07:21 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

prisoner 13 says we are doomed, must have been in solitary too long.. Nobody listens to Cole, not even the loons on the left. They merely tolerate him

How has that bigger, better and cheaper insurance plan that fat Nixon promised? lol

The truth hurts, don't it Dopie?

I was right.
 11/12/2019 04:09 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

How has that bigger, better and cheaper insurance plan that fat Nixon promised? lol

The very sick and infirm need to be removed from regular insurance and into state sponsored plans, so the healthier don't have to foot the bill.

Brilliant!

IQ79 strikes again!

(hint: the taxes that the healthier pay are what pays for the 'state plans'...fucking moron!)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/22/2019 02:35 PM

cheaterfiveo

I dont worry about it stoner, I just take another lucky guy or gal on a bass slaying adventure; they pay me 6 hunge and I go about my business, thats how grown ups do it son
 11/22/2019 02:39 PM

Cole

I dont worry about it stoner, I just take another lucky guy or gal on a bass slaying adventure; they pay me 6 hunge and I go about my business, thats how grown ups do it son

You want to pay $14,000 a year for insurance? What up balla! lol

I was right.
 11/22/2019 03:34 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

People pay $600 to go BASS fishing?!?
 11/22/2019 05:05 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

If THEY can, why haven't THEY?
 12/12/2019 05:39 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Plan B

People pay $600 to go BASS fishing?!?

yes they do America what a great place
 12/12/2019 05:41 PM

cheaterfiveo

You want to pay $14,000 a year for insurance? What up balla! lol

quit spending money on dope and tats and you would be suprised how much you can do
 12/12/2019 08:11 PM

Cole

Sorry chump, but I'm not a big fan of paying top dollar for a shitty product.

And look Dopie Opie, I have no tats and I have no prison record. There is more than one Cole in the world you effing moron.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .