Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Giuliani associates arrested in FL
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/10/2019 07:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2019 07:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Florida businessmen who helped Giuliani in Ukraine arrested on campaign finance charges
The two foreign-born men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested late Wednesday

Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas, two foreign-born donors who gave money to a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump, were arrested Wednesday night and face charges tied to campaign-finance violations, two law enforcement officials confirmed to NBC News.

The pair are expected to appear in federal court Thursday.

Fruman and Parnas worked with Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, Giuliani has previously said, as part of his dealings in Ukraine that involved efforts to encourage the nation to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politic...nance-charges-n1064606

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/10/2019 07:14 AM

RustyTruck

Won't matter for the trumpiebois, but the rest of the world can see what's up.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/10/2019 07:26 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I small a pair of pardons coming.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/10/2019 07:51 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Laundering foreign $ through LLCs to bankroll, Rick Scott, DeSantis, and Trump.

Their WhatsApp communications were intercepted and decrypted by NATO allies, doing business with several characters tied up in Mueller's investigation.
 10/10/2019 07:53 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I small a pair of pardons coming.
Tell me, Johnnyboy, have you ever had anyone you have worked with arrested? If so, that makes you corrupt, right? And, moreover, that makes all dems corrupt, correct? Let me ask you this too - Are all of your clients guilty?

I :heart; Q
 10/10/2019 07:55 AM

RustyTruck

Lie down with dogs, you'll rise up with fleas

10/10/2019 08:15 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

TAX RETURNS would be nice to see, NO reason not to release unless there is shit he doesn't want people to see. NONE- FACT!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/10/2019 08:44 AM

RustyTruck

People with something to hide, hide shit.

10/10/2019 09:05 AM

Greensleeves

tspank apparently has experienced his associates being arrested and it sounds like on a fairly routine basis? I can't even imagine the litany of horrific and shiftless crimes his bro bros have committed.

He might be surprised to know that most of us haven't experienced this.
 10/10/2019 09:18 AM

johnnyboy

The feds have a hearing for this type of thing to determine if the fee the take comes from ill gotten gains. Its called a Nebbia hearing. If the judge thinks that the accused's money for his lawyer has been tainted with dirty money, they lawyer cannot take it. Some lawyers do a Nebbia inquiry just to be sure. I have.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/10/2019 10:42 AM

RustyTruck

As in, I'm nebbia gonna take your case if you can't pay me in clean money?

10/10/2019 11:27 AM

johnnyboy

Can't wait for these guys to talk. I wonder what they were promised for their money....

10/10/2019 12:22 PM

RustyTruck

I heard they had just left a meeting with Giuliani at the trump hotel, and were holding one way international airline tickets.

I mean you can't make shit like this up, no one would believe you. Keystone mobsters.

MAGA: My Associates Got Arrested

Edited: 10/10/2019 at 01:17 PM by RustyTruck
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .