Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: History will view this as...
Topic Summary: The straw on the load that broke the camel’s back.
Created On: 10/08/2019 07:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/08/2019 07:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/2019/10/08/...tness-in-ukraine-scand

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/08/2019 07:13 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Hahahahaha. Speaking of straws, you guys are really grasping for them.

I :heart; Q
 10/08/2019 07:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

LOL, he got caught and I expect the Dems will rake his ass over the coals. Won't matter for the trumpublicans, they are in a "win-lose" mindset, but you don't win re-election with obvious treason.

Maybe the Chinese should use their IT skills to investigate trump and fam? That would be a fun distraction while the constitution burns.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/08/2019 07:19 AM

johnnyboy

Not the plastic environmentally bad ones either. You trump defenders are sucking wind and you see this and accuse others of grasping at straws? You should save some of this bs for later. So much more is coming....

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/08/2019 07:45 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So much more is coming....
I am sure of that. What is your next big "scandal" that will bring Trump down for sure, now that the Ukraine hoax has blown up in your faces? I do hope that the next one brings down another front-running dem presidential candidate too. That was a stroke of genius on your part.

10/08/2019 07:58 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Found this pic of TFishski, our resident Trump groupie.. LOL

10/08/2019 08:00 AM

tpapablo

Wouldn't bother me a bit if Trump grabbed you.

10/08/2019 08:02 AM

fishkller

Wow that was a good retort! Did you come up with that one all by yourself Cheater, eh I mean TFish?

10/08/2019 08:14 AM

tpapablo

Was pretty good, wasn't it? That is one of the advantages of having an agile and creative mind, fishkller. Too bad you will never get to experience that.

10/08/2019 11:14 AM

johnnyboy

It will take lots of agility and creativity to craft a plausible reason for the implausible actions of the guy you defend no matter how bad he is or does.

10/08/2019 11:25 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Make them cry again 2020
 10/08/2019 11:52 AM

RustyTruck

We'll see how that works out for you cheat.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/08/2019 11:56 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Shiff responds to Trump/Pompeo blockage of witness

Where's the "digging my own grave" emoji?

Schiff told reporters that Sondland had turned text messages or emails "deeply relevant" to the investigation over to the State Department, but that the State Department is refusing to provide those to Congress.

"The failure to produce this witness, the failure to produce these documents, we consider yet additional strong evidence of obstruction," Schiff told reporters. "By preventing us from hearing from this witness and obtaining these documents, the president and secretary of state are taking actions that prevent us from getting the facts needed to protect the nation's security."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters she agrees that Trump's efforts to block Sondland from testifying represents obstruction.

"It is an abuse of power for him to act in this way," Pelosi said. "And that is one of the reasons we have an impeachment inquiry."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 10/08/2019 12:16 PM

RustyTruck

This is way into the constitutional crisis realm. If the judicial branch cannot or does not enforce the constitutional role of Congress then all bets are off and we're going to have to create a new constitution.

The founders, flawed as they were in many ways, tried to prevent this by checks and balances, but if those checks are able to be flaunted by an imperial president, then it's so long for America. The whole world is quietly watching, and there will be no quick return to a place of respect in the world when or if trump is removed.

10/08/2019 12:17 PM

johnnyboy

But trump has always maintained that he is the most transparent president ever. Maybe he meant his motives.

10/08/2019 12:47 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Was pretty good, wasn't it? That is one of the advantages of having an agile and creative mind, fishkller. Too bad you will never get to experience that.

Oh bless your heart- you thought I was being serious

10/08/2019 12:50 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow Shiff responds to Trump/Pompeo blockage of witness Where's the "digging my own grave" emoji? Schiff told reporters that Sondland had turned text messages or emails "deeply relevant" to the investigation over to the State Department, but that the State Department is refusing to provide those to Congress. "The failure to produce this witness, the failure to produce these documents, we consider yet additional strong evidence of obstruction," Schiff told reporters. "By preventing us from hearing from this witness and obtaining these documents, the president and secretary of state are taking actions that prevent us from getting the facts needed to protect the nation's security." House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters she agrees that Trump's efforts to block Sondland from testifying represents obstruction. "It is an abuse of power for him to act in this way," Pelosi said. "And that is one of the reasons we have an impeachment inquiry."
Yeah, pretty much every president has done this. Here is your problem, progs. From before Trump was inaugurated, you have been saying that Trump has been abusing his power. If Trump blinks his eye, he is somehow abusing his power according to you guys. In addition, he is Hitler, a racist, a homophobe, a sexist, a rapist, an anti-semite and everything else. Add to that, Shiff is a proven liar. Everyone tunes that out anymore. All this is part of the daily chatter that no one pays attention to.

10/08/2019 12:59 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Oh bless your heart- you thought I was being serious

tpoop is so naiive that he thought Drumpf was doing all this as a strategy...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 10/08/2019 01:07 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

We'll see how that works out for you cheat.

Wanna bet? Let someone hold the $$$, you're so sure; you won't do it
 10/08/2019 06:42 PM

Cole

The economy is lagging and there is nothing Trump can do to fire it up. The massive tax stimulus has burned itself out; too much too soon. I won't be surprised if the Dow is back in the low 20's by the time the election rolls around. Two years of nothing and a massive federal debt don't bode well for the incumbent.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .