Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Seems the impeachment hysteria has vanished.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/21/2019 07:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2019 07:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Totally out of the news lately. Seems like progs and dems have decided to ditch that in favor of the tactic of calling Trump and his supporters racist. From one hoax to another. Seems to be another losing hoax. Minorities are more favorably inclined toward Trump than any other Republican candidate that I can remember.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/21/2019 08:45 AM

3rdworldlover

The Republicans repeatedly showed their unwillingness to uphold the laws of the land, and instead lie and spin conspiracy theories.

It's better political strategy to just let him keep destroying himself and the nation.
 08/21/2019 08:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yeah, funny thing, all those things they taught over the years about checks and balances, and how resilient the american form of government was in the face of tyranny? Complete bullshit.

A nasty authoritarian with 35% support can game the system and run amok. A lot of people don't realize it yet, but there's no going back. The old america is dead.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/21/2019 09:19 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Minorities are more favorably inclined toward Trump than any other Republican candidate that I can remember."

brought to you through an absinthe induced cloud

08/21/2019 09:47 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Still falling out of the tree and still hitting branches. No more Russia, no more impeachment talk, Kavannaugh stunt did nothing, the sexy-rape lady hardly lasted a week, etc. It has been a tough couple years for them, for sure. To top it all off, Biden is the best shot that they have at turning the tides. Let me repeat, Biden is the best shot they have at turning the tides. Biden is their A-game. Biden is their varsity team.

We still have the Horowitz report and the Durham report to go. I would imagine that the release of those reports will be strategically timed.

RUSSIA!!!!!

If the rest of the world thinks Americans are retards then we can thank the Democrats and their Russian hoaxes.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/21/2019 10:35 AM

RustyTruck

So much winning.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fac...president-in-9-charts/

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

08/21/2019 10:58 AM

Greensleeves

sniper thinks those things have gone away because the filthy trough that he gulps his "news" from isn't slopped with things that the right wing puppet masters don't want him to know

rest assured that for everything sniper listed there are people that will never vote GOP again because of them

meanwhile he and his hypocritical bunch of pals are salivating over the future measly tax cuts they may get that will no doubt endanger the solvency of this great nation but are desperately needed to buy votes for the orange idiot

Edited: 08/21/2019 at 10:59 AM by Greensleeves
 08/21/2019 11:36 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves "Minorities are more favorably inclined toward Trump than any other Republican candidate that I can remember." brought to you through an absinthe induced cloud
That's what the polls are showing. Fine by me if you guys dismiss it as false. Obviously, some dems are seeing and worrying about this. That is why we are seeing the concerted racist effort. It doesn't appear to be working, however. That is not surprising, dems/progs have called every Republican president in living memory a racist. That accusation, doesn't hold much sway anymore due to the "boy who called wolf" factor.

08/21/2019 11:42 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Yeah, funny thing, all those things they taught over the years about checks and balances, and how resilient the american form of government was in the face of tyranny? Complete bullshit. A nasty authoritarian with 35% support can game the system and run amok. A lot of people don't realize it yet, but there's no going back. The old america is dead.
So the solution is to let 20% of the population control the country? I must disagree.

08/21/2019 11:52 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Yeah, funny thing, all those things they taught over the years about checks and balances, and how resilient the american form of government was in the face of tyranny? Complete bullshit.

A nasty authoritarian with 35% support can game the system and run amok. A lot of people don't realize it yet, but there's no going back. The old america is dead.

So the solution is to let 20% of the population control the country? I must disagree.

I think it would be cool if we have an election, and whoever gets the most votes wins. Crazy idea, I know.

08/21/2019 11:53 AM

tom

Reuters Polls - Trump Job Favorability X Minorities

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 08/21/2019 12:16 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

In Faux Land Trump is a fave of the blacks and Hispanics.

Laura, Judge Jane (did she beat the rabies?) , Tucker and the rest are in-touch with the brothers and sisters!

08/21/2019 01:21 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Yeah, funny thing, all those things they taught over the years about checks and balances, and how resilient the american form of government was in the face of tyranny? Complete bullshit. A nasty authoritarian with 35% support can game the system and run amok. A lot of people don't realize it yet, but there's no going back. The old america is dead.
I think it would be cool if we have an election, and whoever gets the most votes wins. Crazy idea, I know.
Then you should work to change the Constitution. It contains provisions for amending it.

08/21/2019 02:22 PM

Cole

There will be background checks. There will be no background checks. There will be background checks.

I want to buy Greenland. Nah, I was joking about Greenland. I am cancelling my trip to Denmark because they won't discuss selling Greenland to me.

Impeachment? Shit, try removal by the 25th amendment.

I was right.
 08/21/2019 08:01 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

There will be background checks. There will be no background checks. There will be background checks.

I want to buy Greenland. Nah, I was joking about Greenland. I am cancelling my trip to Denmark because they won't discuss selling Greenland to me.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2019 04:15 AM

johnnyboy

That's awesome. Sarah Palin was able to read all that from the writing on her hand? Good catch fishy.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/22/2019 04:30 AM

RustyTruck

Then you should work to change the Constitution. It contains provisions for amending it.

Time for a rewrite.

08/22/2019 04:34 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Your dotard is showing. Simple google search shows that's all BS.

#Fakenews
#Propaganda

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/22/2019 04:35 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

One way or another the tyrant will be removed. May take a week may take longer. Right now a coup de etat seems to be the best option.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/22/2019 05:05 AM

johnnyboy

The GOP will not allow their broken vessel to quit carrying their water until he's outlived his usefulness. Until then, they will sound like the good guys in the fraternity explaining that they don't even know what date rape is.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .