Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker has gone fishing
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2019 08:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/06/2019 05:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

The economy likes stability.

Like the Trump America? lol

Yeah, I'd say our current economy, and record low unemployment aren't the worst place we could be.

Since all the DJIA gains and decreasing unemployment started back in 2010, well thanks Obama! Mighty fine job, in fact so good that not even the dotard could screw it up - yet...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/06/2019 06:43 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Don't pretend Obama's policy statement to Russia in any equated to Trump in Helsinki being publicly sodomized and thanking Putin for it.

But back to Tucker. He thought the hush money would buy her silence and he was wrong. This is not a frivolous Nunes type of lawsuit. He clearly stated that she extorted money from Trump. The only evidence of extortion is the illegal payment made by Cohen on behalf of Trump with Trump denying the affair and disavowing Pecker's attempt to catch and kill the story for the enquirer. He will get no one to testify that it was extortion, that there was even an affair and he will be backpeddling the whole time to convince anyone who will listen that he's not a reporter, certainly not a journalist and he's entitled to his opinion even if they have no basis in fact. You know, like every opinion he has.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/06/2019 06:51 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: Cole The economy likes stability. Like the Trump America? lol
Yeah, I'd say our current economy, and record low unemployment aren't the worst place we could be.
Since all the DJIA gains and decreasing unemployment started back in 2010, well thanks Obama! Mighty fine job, in fact so good that not even the dotard could screw it up - yet...
Damn shame that only geniuses like yourself will give credit where credit is due. And all of those dotards - the majority of the country - think Trump is responsible. Sorry state of affairs.

I :heart; Q
 12/06/2019 07:08 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No. I would venture to say that the majority of the country thinks that Trump is irresponsible.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/06/2019 07:23 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

The economy likes stability.

Like the Trump America? lol

Damn shame that only geniuses like yourself will give credit where credit is due. And all of those dotards - the majority of the country - think Trump is responsible. Sorry state of affairs.

Tell me I'm wrong? You can't, because I'm not. Nice try boomer...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/06/2019 07:56 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Lol, we were coming out of the Great Recession. When you are at the bottom, then there is nowhere to go but up. Obama oversaw the slowest economic recovery in U.S. history. Our economy recovered despite Obama's efforts, not because of them. What did Obama do that invigorated our economy or boosted consumer confidence? The shovel-ready jobs that weren't so shovel-ready? All the regulations and red tape? Telling the American people that our best days were behind us and the shitty economy was just going to be our "new normal"? Discouraging investment while moving as much money as possible from the private sector to the public sector doesn't do it.

Before any of you try to spout some bullshit about how GWB is responsible for the Great Recession, I'll go ahead and remind you that GWB was on record SEVENTEEN times saying that Fannie and Freddie were ticking timebombs and needed to be reformed. Democrats called them alarmists and kicked the can down the road until it blew up and then started pointing fingers. I also don't need to hear about how the evil banks forced loans onto people who couldn't do math.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/06/2019 08:03 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Wtf, you don't like boomers? Well, you're going to like us in a few years. When SS runs out of money in a few years, we are going to raise your taxes substantially to pay for our luxurious retirement life style. Since you idiots like to pay more taxes, we will be your heroes. And thanks in advance.

I :heart; Q
 12/06/2019 09:00 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nothing wrong with boomers that a little dry rub and hickory chips can't solve.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/06/2019 09:05 AM

wtf

I like boomers just fine, there's just a bunch though that are dotards, just like Sniper above reciting faux news talking points...

Only 4 of the last 12 quarters GDP has been over 3%. I mean that 2% GDP growth is tremendous!! I love how you dotards continuously try to pee on my leg and tell me it's raining...LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker has gone fishing

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .