Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker has gone fishing
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/08/2019 08:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/09/2019 12:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Should rename this forum circle jerk for the libs who think they have the only world view. Anyone else is a racist, ...... all their adjectives. This is really whats wrong with national politics. Some snotnosed kids hate anyone different, yet call everyone else intolerant. I think they will self detonate and their kids will grow to see their hatred and will die lonely lives.
 08/09/2019 12:26 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Should rename this forum circle jerk for the libs who think they have the only world view. Anyone else is a racist, ...... all their adjectives. This is really whats wrong with national politics. Some snotnosed kids hate anyone different, yet call everyone else intolerant. I think they will self detonate and their kids will grow to see their hatred and will die lonely lives.
Correction, they are racist progs. One of the first progs was Woodrow Wilson, a renown racist. He is the hero of these people.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/09/2019 12:50 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I will miss his funny faces but I still have Justice June.

She is back from "vacation".
 08/09/2019 01:21 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

He sho do got purdy hair though, huh Pud Suckerfish?
Has he accepted your sleepover invitation with MILO!, bleater, piggy, and the rest of the chumpfdirt menagerie on here?
Maybe you can all go "fish" for rotting algae by kill mullet. With your mighty electric reel.
Tie up some animals, pose some plastic wildlife, and lure in undersize deer., etc
What's a hoax, you gutless, treasonous, red bot controlled vermin: is that you magats imagine your selves as "conservatives" somehow......
Or, even funnier: loyal americans.
(Cue "Animal Farm" barnyard noises.....)
"some comrades are more equal than others....."
duuhhhuuuh.......

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/09/2019 at 01:29 PM by nukeh2o
 12/03/2019 06:00 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Russia Russia Russia. It seems that not only are republican senators speaking Putin's talking points about how it was the Ukraine and not Russia that interfered, but now Tucker has stated that Russia was justified in their seizure if sovereign Ukraine territory and that Putin doesn't hate America as much as democrats.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...5e823e4b0d50f32a7cc40

I think we have the two greatest Russian propaganda lies being lip synced by gop senators and Fox News bow tied pundits. I can't imagine how bored the gop must pretend to be today about the "whole Russia thing."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/03/2019 06:19 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The number of differences between moderate Democrats and the far left is growing larger than the number of areas they have in common. People like Tulsi Gabbard are starting to realize that they no longer have a home in the Democrat party. You have to bend the knee to the DNC establishment to get the nomination, while at the same time keeping the AOC wing of the party content. That's a tight rope to walk. It is nearly impossible to get the Democrat nomination without advocating open borders or the abolishment of ICE. You can't get the Dem nomination without trying to convince Americans what shitty people they are. Democrats are fragmenting, which isn't a great thing. The economy likes stability. Stability requires both parties to be strong and sane.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/03/2019 06:25 AM

Cole

The economy likes stability.

Like the Trump America? lol

And Tulsi is a goof ball.

I was right.
 12/03/2019 06:26 AM

johnnyboy

Sniper, where did you surf this weekend?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/03/2019 07:01 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Yeah, I'd say our current economy, and record low unemployment aren't the worst place we could be.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

12/03/2019 08:11 AM

johnnyboy

I see a determined snippy trying to keep his talking points up front and center, but I do wonder where he caught this last run of waves. I'm wondering if we have a surfer on this surfer's forum or just the kind of person that keeps the current political talking points of one party up front and center with a softer than the fully discredited and soundly discarded lyinfish.

12/03/2019 11:01 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

The unemployment has been dropping since Obama took over (2010)... (graphic is from Sniper's link)

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 12/03/2019 at 11:02 AM by Pagerow

12/03/2019 11:58 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I see a determined snippy trying to keep his talking points up front and center, but I do wonder where he caught this last run of waves. I'm wondering if we have a surfer on this surfer's forum or just the kind of person that keeps the current political talking points of one party up front and center with a softer than the fully discredited and soundly discarded lyinfish.

You are free to think what you want. Priorities change. Life gets really busy. I would be willing to bet that most people in their late 30's and 40's who aren't able to surf as much as they did in their 20's are every bit as happy as those who do, just for different reasons. And a time will come again where free time is abundant.

12/03/2019 12:11 PM

johnnyboy

Perhaps. Thank you for permission to think what I want.

12/03/2019 12:42 PM

Sniper

And thank you for understanding if I choose not to care.

12/03/2019 01:23 PM

johnnyboy

But you do care enough to defend trump a lot and often. It's not occasional. Your care meter is putting you at about 9/10. And it's never evenly leveled complaints against both sides, it's just one side that gets your perpetual softer sell.

12/03/2019 02:57 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Yeah, I'd say our current economy, and record low unemployment aren't the worst place we could be.

Think for a second. Just take your time and think for a second.

I was right.
 12/03/2019 03:35 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

House of cards.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/05/2019 02:40 PM

johnnyboy

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...93855e4b00149f73d3e76

Nice play, mate.

12/06/2019 04:38 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Russia thanks you for your inability to see their long game, your short attention, and your loyalty to their pick. The Devil's greatest trick wasn't convincing people to choose evil, it was convincing people he doesn't even exist.

Remember when the goon in chief oblama chided Romney about his statement about Russia? Now you goons are falling over yourselves crying daily about Russia, even the hatefilled lesbian at the witch hunt trials was shouting what a threat Russia is. Dems forget history that is a certainty. And oblama left Ukraine hanging and sent blanket but none of you peeped a poop about that

Edited: 12/06/2019 at 04:40 AM by cheaterfiveo
 12/06/2019 04:54 AM

Sniper

If Trump was caught on a mike saying "please tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after this election." you guys would shit your pants. That's is what kissing Vladimir Putin's ass looks like. Well, aside from playing golf while Vladimir invaded and took a 3rd of Ukraine. There always that.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker has gone fishing

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .