Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My Favorite MAGA
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/19/2019 10:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/19/2019 10:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

This Sam Terpening guy might surpass our homegrown folks at my favorite MAGA. This guy see through the dumbocrat ruse. He's awake, really awake. Scroll down to get educated properly.

-------------------------

Edited: 07/19/2019 at 10:24 AM by scombrid
 07/19/2019 12:41 PM

dingpatch

Broken link/page?

Dora Hates You
 07/22/2019 08:07 AM

scombrid

I think the link works. Except you have to be logged into FaceFraud to see it. His profile is 100% public though so you don't have to friend him to bask in the MAGA glory.

07/22/2019 10:02 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Between this and the Andy Ngo thing it looks like the left is getting really into the gay-bashing and gay-hating game.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 07/22/2019 10:19 AM

scombrid

Que?

07/22/2019 10:31 AM

Sniper

How far down this guy's page did you read?

Did you catch this post?

"As a Queer I do not appreciate the plight of my experience to be equated to the mind numbing manipulation of untruths that those that do this for the "monies" proclaim to do for the love, profess. I must have forgotten to read the book. Go appropriate someone else to your loosing cause. You are offensive and RACIST. (How dare you presume my queer identity) I see you for what you are and represent." - Sam Terpening

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

07/22/2019 10:39 AM

scombrid

Nah, I couldn't see past the chemtrails. Didn't know he was queer. Don't care. He seems upset that most LGBTQ aren't on board with his far right agenda. Interesting you honed in on that one post out off all the material on his page.

Edited: 07/22/2019 at 10:40 AM by scombrid
 07/22/2019 10:41 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper Between this and the Andy Ngo thing it looks like the left is getting really into the gay-bashing and gay-hating game.
"Between this". Between what? I don't see anyone bashing he sexuality anywhere. Do you?

Edited: 07/22/2019 at 10:45 AM by scombrid
 07/22/2019 10:44 AM

Sniper

Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out how all this works. I didn't realize that when the left disagrees with gay people, or when Antifa beats the shit out of them in the streets, that you are just disagreeing with their ideas. If Republicans do anything similar then they are bigots or they are committing hate-crimes. If a Democrat governor is photographed in black-face then it's no big deal. Just sweep that under the rug. Jussie Smollett? Just don't talk about it.

07/22/2019 10:57 AM

scombrid

Nobody has beat up Sam. He is still running around Southwest Florida filming chemtrails and protesting on street corners. I would have posted a link to his friend Denise Eberle so we could learn about the dangers of vaccines, the NWO agenda to force people off of septic and onto sewer, and all get healed by buying her "all heal salve". But she's a woman so she's off limits eh? You might have a point if I had written anything about Sam's sexuality. You people (you, obx, etc...) get called bigots for saying/writing bigotted things not just for disagreeing with someone's ideas. There are plenty of people that disagreed with Obama without being called racist. The Birther's and people that passed around certain memes are the ones that get called bigotted or racist. And Smollett? Who is defending that fuckhead? Liberals are lampooning him. People are using his name as a euphamism for any "false flag" or hoax. "pulling a smollett" people call it.

07/22/2019 11:00 AM

scombrid

People notice what sniper did here. He defended Sam, period. He found one post on that page he could turn around. Sam is on his team. Sam's page is full of delusional garbage, but it has some right wing stuff so Sniper diverts attention away from that. How's that for awesome tribalism. Democrat's could learn from that. Democrat's will throw that kind of crazy right off the bus. The Republicans have let them take over the party which is why FK et al. call people like John McCain RINO these days. Anti-vaccine, chemtrail theories, etc... This is now the standard of the Republican Party. I reckon they all shop at Denise Eberle's online shop and use her "All Heal Salve" instead of going to a doctor.

Edited: 07/22/2019 at 11:01 AM by scombrid
 07/22/2019 11:05 AM

Sniper

Looks like Sam is a hardcore environmentalist too. Guess you think that must be bullshit too. Fastforward to about 5:37.

07/22/2019 11:12 AM

Sniper

I'm not defending shit. I'm trying to figure out where you found this nutjob and why you felt the need to share with the rest of us. You been following this guy for a while?

07/22/2019 11:17 AM

scombrid

Yeah, most chemtrail believers are "environmentalists". But they are misquided and become a convenient distraction that the corporations use to undermine environmental regulations. Hard to have a conversation about reducing nutrient loads to surface and ground water when Denise Eberle and Rick Eaton show up at the meeting to rant about Agenda 21 and their belief that the state deliberately caused algae blooms to create a problem so that it can solve by forcing people onto municipal sewer systems I hadn't seen that clip of Sam. He doesn't sound well. I hope he can find help, but it doesn't seem to be coming from within his social media circle. They seem to be encouraging his mania.

07/22/2019 11:20 AM

Sniper

I must say, your favorite MAGA is an extremely complex one. Thank you for sharing.

07/22/2019 11:24 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper I'm not defending shit. I'm trying to figure out where you found this nutjob and why you felt the need to share with the rest of us. You been following this guy for a while?
He and a few other right wing extremists and paranoid conspiracy theorists have been spamming the shit out of The South Florida Clean Water Movement page. I find it very interesting that these fringe views have latched onto the GOP. Used to be the anti-vax crowd was anarchists and far-lefties. Seems the GOP knew exactly what it was doing when it courted them with that birther bullshit. Rather than tamp down disinformation it amplified it: Jade Helm, Birtherism, DHS Bullets, FEMA coffins, etc... They've been so successful painting the Democrats as "The Deep State" that these guys that hold rallies like "March Against Monsanto" and "March Against Mosaic" don't even notice who Trump appoints to head EPA, USDA, Interior, Commerce, etc... Especially the "March Against Mosiac" guys. They think that DeSantis and company are going to stop phosphate mining in Florida?

07/22/2019 11:25 AM

scombrid

I should just post to the pages of our local fishing guides. You'd think they'd have something about fishing on their pages. Jim Porter and some other locals are worse than Fish Killer if you can believe that.

07/22/2019 11:44 AM

Sniper

If you are trying to convince me that most of the MAGA enthusiasts in South Florida are gay environmentalists then I'm not sure I'm buying it. lol Sam seems like he might just be batshit crazy. He seems unstable. South Florida is a different world though. It's so close to America but yet so far away.

07/22/2019 05:10 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

They are called KAGs now.

Apparently, America became great over the last two years. Funny that no one noticed.

I was right.
 07/22/2019 06:47 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

MILO!
hey creepy chumpfscum: there's your ultra con loofa worshiping breitbart and russian sponsored spokes it....
calls donny the misogynist perv traitor "daddy".
Seems I have to refresh your limited chumpfsheep attention deficit mammarys periodically.....
Moral high ground.....buuhhhwaaahhhh.......
Laughably stupid, as ever. duh

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : My Favorite MAGA

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .