Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Oregon Republicans lead by example.
Topic Summary: Get them some mint jelly....
Created On: 06/24/2019 03:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/24/2019 03:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Cuz they're on the lam...

http://www.npr.org/2019/06/24/...am-over-a-climate-bill

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/24/2019 04:13 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Heard this morning. These uncompromising asshole republican go off to not vote.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/24/2019 05:30 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

And they threatened to kill police who come after them. So much for the "blue lives".

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/24/2019 06:05 PM

gdudewe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

And they threatened to kill police who come after them. So much for the "blue lives".

So much for democracy.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/24/2019 06:11 PM

johnnyboy

They love democracy until they disagree with the voters. Then they stall, delay, deny or just head to Idaho and lie about their roles as faithful followers of their constituency.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/25/2019 07:37 AM

gdudewe

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

They love democracy until they disagree with the voters. Then they stall, delay, deny or just head to Idaho and lie about their roles as faithful followers of their constituency.

I think they like capitalism more that democracy. All for the love of power and fucking money.

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/25/2019 11:52 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: gdudewe

I think they like capitalism more that democracy. All for the love of power and fucking money.

Oh every time. "Democracy" is the curtain that shrouds the whole thing in a veil of legitimacy.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/25/2019 12:06 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Wonder who gave them this idea? Progs, of course. Progs don't like their own medicine.

I :heart; Q
 06/25/2019 12:44 PM

johnnyboy

Come on. You have to at least commit to either calling wrong no matter who does it or saying turnabout is fair play.

06/25/2019 02:44 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Come on. You have to at least commit to either calling wrong no matter who does it or saying turnabout is fair play.
I do believe it is wrong. But I also believe that turnabout is fair play. Progs came up with this game plan and, if progs employ it, so should we. I don't believe in fighting with one hand behind your back. So, when the next dem is elected president, I will be calling for his/her impeachment from day one. I will expect Republicans to investigate him/her for the entire term, covering childhood to the present. I will militate to have a special prosecutor appointed. I will criticize everything he/she does, regardless of whether it was done by past Republican presidents and I was all for it. I will start 10 threads a day about how the dem president is a scumbag, racist, homophobe, criminal, etc. You reap what you sow.

06/25/2019 04:12 PM

RustyTruck

Anything you can get away with is fair game now. The next step is violence.

06/25/2019 04:30 PM

tpapablo

The next step is to do whatever the dems/progs do first. And, yes, dems/progs have resorted to violence. I'm not a turn the other cheek person.

06/25/2019 06:06 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Come on. You have to at least commit to either calling wrong no matter who does it or saying turnabout is fair play.

I do believe it is wrong. But I also believe that turnabout is fair play. Progs came up with this game plan and, if progs employ it, so should we. I don't believe in fighting with one hand behind your back. So, when the next dem is elected president, I will be calling for his/her impeachment from day one. I will expect Republicans to investigate him/her for the entire term, covering childhood to the present. I will militate to have a special prosecutor appointed. I will criticize everything he/she does, regardless of whether it was done by past Republican presidents and I was all for it. I will start 10 threads a day about how the dem president is a scumbag, racist, homophobe, criminal, etc. You reap what you sow.

Ooooh, the poor wittle girl has her panties in a wad!

And yes, this is what you did to Obama for eight years. As I recall, you posted daily to an anti Obama thread that you created on this very same forum board.

So hey pal, cry me a fucking river.

I was right.

Edited: 06/25/2019 at 06:06 PM by Cole
 06/25/2019 06:12 PM

RustyTruck

The next step is to do whatever the dems/progs do first. And, yes, dems/progs have resorted to violence. I'm not a turn the other cheek person.

Then let's get on with it.

06/26/2019 06:04 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Wow - cons threatening to kill a police officer - tsk tsk...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/26/2019 06:10 AM

johnnyboy

I will give those threads all the respect they deserve.

06/26/2019 06:11 AM

tpapablo

Progs will back down. They are cowards when someone stands up to them. This situation demonstrates that. Republicans do the exact thing that progs did, and the progs whine and cry foul. Surprised they didn't call for their mothers to save them from the big, bad Oregon legislators.

06/26/2019 06:52 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Trump never vowed to "fundamentally change America", his promise was to eviscerate the odumbo restrictions put on our nation--promises made/promises kept!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/26/2019 06:59 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: Cole

Ooooh, the poor wittle girl has her panties in a wad!

And yes, this is what you did to Obama for eight years. As I recall, you posted daily to an anti Obama thread that you created on this very same forum board.

So hey pal, cry me a fucking river.

hahah the "birther" posts.

or the dozens of useless posts tpap shmeared on here about "how wimpy" Obama was while he used diplomacy to mitigate conflicts

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/26/2019 07:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: stokedpanda
Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: johnnyboy Come on. You have to at least commit to either calling wrong no matter who does it or saying turnabout is fair play.
Ooooh, the poor wittle girl has her panties in a wad! And yes, this is what you did to Obama for eight years. As I recall, you posted daily to an anti Obama thread that you created on this very same forum board. So hey pal, cry me a fucking river.
hahah the "birther" posts. or the dozens of useless posts tpap shmeared on here about "how wimpy" Obama was while he used diplomacy to mitigate conflicts
Exactly. As I said, progs are cowards. Cuba, Russia, Iran, Syria, NK and China ran all over Obama. Hell, that pussy even had to take months to decide whether to go after Bin Laden.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .