Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Pot legalization.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/17/2019 10:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/17/2019 10:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

More kids use it. In the biggest no-brainer in the history of the world, people are finding that more kids are using dope in states that have legalized it. anyone who didn't know that was going to happen is a fool. Yet, progs will not back off of this. They want dumb people. Indeed, they couldn't exist without them. But for you normal people out there, you are risking your children's lives if you vote to legalize pot.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/17/2019 11:15 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Although I agree, without clicking your troll link of course, that more people use it in legalized states. I also believe more people who already used it, are more likely to admit to it.

Bottom line is, that is dope, and one way to make america great again.

Give the power of choice back to the people, very American(seems un-american to some) thing to do.

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life

Edited: 06/17/2019 at 11:16 AM by stokedpanda
 06/17/2019 11:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: stokedpanda I also believe more people who already used it, are more likely to admit to it.
Could be. But that also shows that acceptability goes up.

06/17/2019 11:25 AM

3rdworldlover

Risking their lives?
You're thinking of alcohol.
 06/17/2019 11:36 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

More kids use it.

In the biggest no-brainer in the history of the world, people are finding that more kids are using dope in states that have legalized it. anyone who didn't know that was going to happen is a fool. Yet, progs will not back off of this. They want dumb people. Indeed, they couldn't exist without them. But for you normal people out there, you are risking your children's lives if you vote to legalize pot.

This from the guy who wants to cut funding to public education. Ha.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/17/2019 11:51 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

06/17/2019 11:51 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Risking their lives? You're thinking of alcohol.
Both, but the topic is pot.

06/17/2019 11:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: gdudewe
Originally posted by: tpapablo More kids use it. In the biggest no-brainer in the history of the world, people are finding that more kids are using dope in states that have legalized it. anyone who didn't know that was going to happen is a fool. Yet, progs will not back off of this. They want dumb people. Indeed, they couldn't exist without them. But for you normal people out there, you are risking your children's lives if you vote to legalize pot.
I don't believe I have said that. I have wanted to dissolve the federal Dept. of Education. If I were in some other states, I'd probably want to cut education, but I am not. They can do as they wish in other states.

06/17/2019 12:06 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: gdudewe

More kids use it.

In the biggest no-brainer in the history of the world, people are finding that more kids are using dope in states that have legalized it. anyone who didn't know that was going to happen is a fool. Yet, progs will not back off of this. They want dumb people. Indeed, they couldn't exist without them. But for you normal people out there, you are risking your children's lives if you vote to legalize pot.

I don't believe I have said that. I have wanted to dissolve the federal Dept. of Education. If I were in some other states, I'd probably want to cut education, but I am not. They can do as they wish in other states.

Yeah, I believe you have said that.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/17/2019 01:39 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo More kids use it. In the biggest no-brainer in the history of the world, people are finding that more kids are using dope in states that have legalized it. anyone who didn't know that was going to happen is a fool. Yet, progs will not back off of this. They want dumb people. Indeed, they couldn't exist without them. But for you normal people out there, you are risking your children's lives if you vote to legalize pot.
Wrong as usual. Look at the education level of trump voters vs. Clinton voters. Clearly the repugs need more dumb people. If this really made for more dumb people the repugs would be for it. But it cuts into the profits of the private prison industry, alcohol companies and pharmaceutical business.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/17/2019 02:27 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I find it interesting that most progressives hate cigarettes with a passion but marijuana is touted as being natural and holisic (God, I hate that word or maybe I just hate it because half of the people that use it don't know what it means). I know that you can eat weed and smoke the oil out of some kind of USB kazoo that makes you look real f'ing cool but let's face it, most people are still smoking it.

Everything you hear about "big tobacco" conjures up images of old, bald, white guys in suits sitting around a large boardroom, filled with cigarette smoke, plotting as to how they can get children more addicted to their poison by adding chemicals to it. The media seems much more friendly to people working in the cannabis industry. Usually white men in their early 30's, slightly overweight, jeans, band t-shirt, a hat of some sort, and has to have a beard.

The media isn't nearly as tough on the cannabis industry. They aren't now, we will see what happens when everything shakes out, there are clear leaders in the space, and you do have "big cannabis". "Big Cannabis" will likely start to emerge as more states legalize it and if it is ever decriminalized nationally and approved for interstate commerce then it will be game on.

As for the medical benefits of THC, everyone knows it improves appetite, so I can see where that might be beneficial to people with illnesses that take their appetite or if you are bored and would like to stuff your face with four different kinds of Doritos while you watch cartoons, then I think it helps you accomplish that too. CBD oil and marijuana haven't been through the same ringer of clinical trials that pharmaceuticals go through so who knows. The FDA hasn't approved it for treating any health problems, CBD oil sounds like the new snake oil. People are taking it like crazy right now and most of them probably have no idea why they are taking it or what they hope it will accomplish. The strengths of it are all over the place and they've found that a lot of the CBD oil being sold doesn't even have any of the cannabinoids that they suspect of having potentially positive effects.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/17/2019 03:07 PM

all3

Tobacco is much, much more harmful than the HERB. Do some research

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/17/2019 03:08 PM

all3

Other than watching Reefer Madness again.

06/17/2019 04:38 PM

tpapablo

I am simply pointing out that people should be careful about legalizing it. As Sniper points out, the press (lately) has been suspiciously absent and, if anything, seem to be promoting it. Thus, most people have this belief that it is perfectly harmless. It isn't. Moreover, as Sniper also points out, it has not been tested. So ...
How do you know? American Lung Assc. disagrees. Smoke is harmful to lung health. Whether from burning wood, tobacco or marijuana, toxins and carcinogens are released from the combustion of materials. Smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke.

06/17/2019 08:28 PM

all3

look at studies on the rate of lung cancer, COPD, hypertension, and heart disease in tobacco users vs. cannibis users. Yes, the burned plant material puts out some nasty stuff, that's why I vape.

06/18/2019 04:27 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Pot gummy bears are a danger, tequila is fine.

More Republican philosophy.

I was right.
 06/18/2019 04:33 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Pot gummy bears are a danger, tequila is fine.

More Republican philosophy.

BOTH are a danger....

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/18/2019 04:36 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No, they aren't a danger in moderation. That's a lie.

I was right.
 06/18/2019 05:20 AM

Sniper

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 06/18/2019 at 05:20 AM by Sniper
 06/18/2019 05:20 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: all3

People are diagnosed with lung cancer every day who never smoked a day in their lives and there are people who smoke into their 90's without issue. That's why I believe that it has more to do with genetics than anything else, as far as cancer goes. One person might be able to smoke both tobacco and weed all their lives and be fine, while another could smoke either for a short period of their lives and end up with lung cancer. If you have a family history of lung cancer then I would avoid smoking anything.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Pot legalization.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .