Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tankers attacked.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/13/2019 08:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2019 07:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: all3 Do you think it's ok to kill civilians because our drone got shot down?
your question isnt a valid one to ask. we go above and beyond to avoid civilian deaths. you question is better aimed towards iran
Am I mistaken or weren't they complying with the international agreement they signed? Wasn't Trump the one that tore it up and doubled down on sanctions?
ignoring the fact that your question is totally irrelevant to his comment and my reply to him, i will try to answer anyway. yup trump did that. as to iran complying or not, depends who you ask. they said they did, we said they weren't during both obama/trump admins. they did violate the heavy water constraint two inspections in a row, though barely. they did ballistic missile testing in violation. the issue with nuclear propulsion i believe was in violation as well. there were other issues if i recall correctly regarding access and interference. anyway you look at it, it is a clusterfuck that trump made worse

Edited: 06/21/2019 at 07:50 AM by RiddleMe
 06/21/2019 10:52 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

ignoring the fact that your question is totally irrelevant to his comment and my reply to him, i will try to answer anyway.

You're either extremely patient or a gluten for punishment...

-------------------------
Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 06/21/2019 10:59 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Maybe there are some benefits to having trump listening to Putin

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/21/2019 01:59 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Putin is certainly smarter, but his goal is rebuild the Russian empire and neutralize the US. Yes winning. So much.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/21/2019 02:57 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: all3

Do you think it's ok to kill civilians because our drone got shot down?

your question isnt a valid one to ask. we go above and beyond to avoid civilian deaths. you question is better aimed towards iran

Am I mistaken or weren't they complying with the international agreement they signed? Wasn't Trump the one that tore it up and doubled down on sanctions?

ignoring the fact that your question is totally irrelevant to his comment and my reply to him, i will try to answer anyway. yup trump did that. as to iran complying or not, depends who you ask. they said they did, we said they weren't during both obama/trump admins. they did violate the heavy water constraint two inspections in a row, though barely. they did ballistic missile testing in violation. the issue with nuclear propulsion i believe was in violation as well. there were other issues if i recall correctly regarding access and interference. anyway you look at it, it is a clusterfuck that trump made worse

You defended us and blamed Iran. There are a dozen ways that is wrong, but i'll simply point out that we killed tens of thousands in the conflict with Iraq and a great many of those were innocents, so we are anything but innocent when viewing the big picture of the Middle East.

And no, according to the others who signed onto the nuclear accord, Iran wasn't breaking the agreement. Small infractions, maybe, but as a whole they did as they were told. We bailed and there are consequences to this action.

I was right.

Edited: 06/21/2019 at 02:58 PM by Cole
 06/21/2019 04:10 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered
ignoring the fact that your question is totally irrelevant to his comment and my reply to him, i will try to answer anyway.
You're either extremely patient or a gluten for punishment...
I'm allergic
 06/21/2019 04:19 PM

RiddleMe

actually cole, i said wait for more information. then when more came available, including some from outside sources, i defended our country because we weren't wagging the dog like some claimed right off the bat. let's not be revisionist here

Edited: 06/21/2019 at 04:20 PM by RiddleMe
 06/22/2019 12:20 AM

RustyTruck

Looks like we flew a done through their airspace, and they shot it down as it was making its getaway. Not sure why you think that this is some evidence that the US is not the primary aggressor. War pigs are trying everything to provoke Iran, and the world doesn't trust the word of the Americans. When trump starts looking like the reasonable one, watch out...

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/22/2019 05:14 AM

Cole

The timeline on Trump's decision to pull back the attack doesn't match up either.

I was right.
 06/22/2019 05:16 AM

Cole

At what point does this become Iran defending itself from us?

If Iran stacked their war machine off of our coast, how would we react?

I was right.
 06/22/2019 12:11 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Originally posted by: wbsponger

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

You're either extremely patient or a gluten for punishment...[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

I'm allergic

LMAO...I just noticed that. Victim of public education...

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 06/23/2019 03:03 AM

RiddleMe

oh, that was good. lmao
 06/24/2019 04:50 AM

Cole

actually cole, i said wait for more information. then when more came available, including some from outside sources, i defended our country because we weren't wagging the dog like some claimed right off the bat. let's not be revisionist here

Why did Trump warp the reality of his pulling back from a counter attack by the US and why has Trump chosen to do nothing at all? Well, he has done something, he is taking the path of the same failing ideas of diplomatic pressure that Bush did 15 years ago.

I was right.

Edited: 06/24/2019 at 04:50 AM by Cole
 06/24/2019 04:52 AM

Cole

If chaos and a nuclear Iran are his tactics, then Trump is killing it. Right?

I was right.
 06/24/2019 06:25 AM

RustyTruck

I think trump got a phone call from Putin, and he's trying to put his best spin on it.

Can you imagine the look on Bolton's face?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tankers attacked.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .