Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tankers attacked.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/13/2019 08:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/19/2019 05:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: all3 Who said "America was never great?"
If you didnt exclusively watch MSNBC you would know.... MORON! This crapforbrains: http://freebeacon.com/politics...ica-was-never-great/ And this turd: http://www.cnn.com/2018/08/15/...hat-great/index.html Oh and then there is this asshole: http://www.breitbart.com/polit...great-as-advertised/
Liar. Not what they said.
 06/19/2019 06:06 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

back on topic, this should look less like wag the dog now to some of you with that opinion now that merkel believes it was iran based on evidence. she and trump do not see eye to eye generally speaking

Edited: 06/19/2019 at 06:11 PM by RiddleMe
 06/19/2019 07:06 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Could be Iran for sure, but I don't want to go to war over this.

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/19/2019 07:08 PM

all3

Don't want any Iranians killed over this.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/20/2019 04:06 AM

RiddleMe

hmm iran just shot down a us navy drone overnight. this is confirmed and iran admitted it. well diff news said it was air force but whatever

Edited: 06/20/2019 at 04:10 AM by RiddleMe
 06/20/2019 04:35 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Had we stayed with the deal that we had with Iran and six other countries, none of this would be happening. Not to mention that Bolton and Pompeo are the worst two possible for this situation.

I was right.
 06/20/2019 05:37 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Starting to get warmer and warmer over there, , , , shooting down a Global Hawk is no small provocation. We could soon see a little "tit for tat".

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/20/2019 at 05:40 AM by dingpatch
 06/20/2019 06:02 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Did y'all hear that? That was John Bolton jizzing in his 'merican flag undies. He is gonna get what he always wanted.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/20/2019 06:11 AM

RiddleMe

trump had been toning down the rhetoric, almost as if someone told him his poll numbers would be down if we went to war. iran maybe senses weakness and is flexing a bit
 06/20/2019 06:33 AM

johnnyboy

Bolton is the captain of the ship. He only needs to burst in on trump and ask him "are you going to let them humiliate you like this? The world is watching and their wrist slaps are a mockery of the consequences they should be facing."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/20/2019 06:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Bolton is the captain of the ship. He only needs to burst in on trump and ask him "are you going to let them humiliate you like this? The world is watching and their wrist slaps are a mockery of the consequences they should be facing."
And Bolton is correct. They are planning the retaliatory strike as I type.

I :heart; Q
 06/20/2019 07:08 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Bolton is the captain of the ship. He only needs to burst in on trump and ask him "are you going to let them humiliate you like this? The world is watching and their wrist slaps are a mockery of the consequences they should be facing."

War with Iran folks. More of our children to die.

Vote Democratic and end this lunacy.

I was right.

Edited: 06/20/2019 at 07:08 AM by Cole
 06/20/2019 08:34 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: johnnyboy Bolton is the captain of the ship. He only needs to burst in on trump and ask him "are you going to let them humiliate you like this? The world is watching and their wrist slaps are a mockery of the consequences they should be facing."
War with Iran folks. More of our children to die. Vote Democratic and end this lunacy.
Nope. We will see some cruise missiles headed their way, Knock around their ports, I am guessing. That will be followed by progs going full on hysterical yet again. They will talk about how Trump is going to start a nuclear war, how Trump has ruined America's reputation, and how Trump personally murdered innocent Iranian women and children and should be brought up on war crimes. The vast majority of Americans will support Trump's actions, however, and progs will soon move to the next ginned-up outrage. Trump will move closer to re-election.

I :heart; Q
 06/20/2019 08:39 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole Vote Democratic and end this lunacy.
sadly voting democratic doesnt stop the war machine once it is rolling
 06/20/2019 11:45 AM

all3

Originally posted by: Cole
Do you think it would be ok to kill civilians because a drone was shot down? And Bolton is correct. They are planning the retaliatory strike as I type.
War with Iran folks. More of our children to die. Vote Democratic and end this lunacy.
Nope. We will see some cruise missiles headed their way, Knock around their ports, I am guessing. That will be followed by progs going full on hysterical yet again. They will talk about how Trump is going to start a nuclear war, how Trump has ruined America's reputation, and how Trump personally murdered innocent Iranian women and children and should be brought up on war crimes. The vast majority of Americans will support Trump's actions, however, and progs will soon move to the next ginned-up outrage. Trump will move closer to re-election.
Do you think it's ok to kill civilians because our drone got shot down?

Edited: 06/20/2019 at 11:49 AM by all3
 06/21/2019 04:18 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole Weapons of mass destruction 2.0. Wag the dog.
funny thing about wag the dog. movie was about a fictional war in albania. the year the movie came out, i was literally a boot on the ground in albania for silver wake.
 06/21/2019 04:51 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: all3 Do you think it's ok to kill civilians because our drone got shot down?
your question isnt a valid one to ask. we go above and beyond to avoid civilian deaths. you question is better aimed towards iran
 06/21/2019 05:53 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: all3
Do you think it's ok to kill civilians because our drone got shot down?

your question isnt a valid one to ask. we go above and beyond to avoid civilian deaths. you question is better aimed towards iran

Am I mistaken or weren't they complying with the international agreement they signed? Wasn't Trump the one that tore it up and doubled down on sanctions?

I was right.
 06/21/2019 05:54 AM

Cole

Switch roles and put the US in Iran's place. What would we do?

I was right.
 06/21/2019 07:34 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Cole Switch roles and put the US in Iran's place. What would we do?
probably not blow up tankers as a threat to halt 30% of the global oil trade. probably wouldnt shoot down an aircraft in international waters of another nation that could kick the shit out of us in a fight. just a guess
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tankers attacked.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .