Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Manafort ordered to Rikers
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2019 09:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/05/2019 10:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

And with Steele talking it is possible!

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/05/2019 11:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: crankit And with Steele talking it is possible!
Looks like I am not alone. Anti-Rikers.

I :heart; Q
 06/05/2019 11:17 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Most of these libs on here who want Manafort to die a slow, painful, death don't know anything about Manafort. They don't actually hate Manafort. He's just a whipping-boy. He's a scapegoat. They are really angry and Manafort is just something for them to unload on. He is the dog that the drunk redneck kicks because the drunk redneck's team didn't win. Manafort is the wife that gets beat because the husband had a bad day.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/05/2019 11:33 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Nope, white collared criminals are the worst. They should be subject to the same punishment as those that do hard crimes. There is absolutely no reason wealthy people should be defrauding, evading, and conspiring while being unregistered foreign agents. Lock them up liberal or conservative!
 06/05/2019 11:52 AM

3rdworldlover

Manafort's Dirty Deeds:
1. Along with his evil sidekick Roger Stone, over several decades, absolutely trashed US politics by making it a dark money funded mud slinging contest.

2. Laundered untold millions for the Russian mafia using his Cyprus-based shell corporation Lucile Consultants, dealing with mobsters on the FBI's most wanted list, as detailed in his indictment.

3. Helped launder Russian funding and support of pro-Putin candidates in Ukraine, most likely USA too.

4. Provided US election data directly to Russian intelligence agents, to be used for strategically targeted social media propaganda, to sway opinions in swing states in favor of a compromised candidate.

5. Million in tax evasion and bank fraud

Etc.

Cry me a river
 06/05/2019 11:59 AM

3rdworldlover

Probably time to pull out a butteremail or something from Uranus 1.

Edited: 06/05/2019 at 12:01 PM by 3rdworldlover
 06/05/2019 11:59 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Manafort's Dirty Deeds:

1. Along with his evil sidekick Roger Stone, over several decades, absolutely trashed US politics by making it a dark money funded mud slinging contest.

2. Laundered untold millions for the Russian mafia using his Cyprus-based shell corporation Lucile Consultants, dealing with mobsters on the FBI's most wanted list, as detailed in his indictment.

3. Helped launder Russian funding and support of pro-Putin candidates in Ukraine, most likely USA too.

4. Provided US election data directly to Russian intelligence agents, to be used for strategically targeted social media propaganda, to sway opinions in swing states in favor of a compromised candidate

5. ............................

Cry me a river

Then tell us all why he wasn't convicted of any of that?

I dont like the guy as he in fact is a crook....but why lie?

(Paul Manafort Convicted of 8 Counts of Bank and Tax Fraud)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 06/05/2019 at 12:03 PM by Fish Killer
 06/05/2019 12:05 PM

3rdworldlover

The Russian mafia payments and use of the shell corruption to pass criminal funds to the USA is documented in one of his indictments from Mueller, along with tax evasion etc. I'm not sure if he was charged for the election data transfer, was in the Mueller report though.
 06/05/2019 12:08 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The Russian mafia payments and use of the shell corruption to pass criminal funds to the USA is documented in one of his indictments from Mueller, along with tax evasion etc. I'm not sure if he was charged for the election data transfer, was in the Mueller report though.

Obviously he didnt commit the crime you claim as Muller most assuredly would have fried Maniforts ass with it if he could.

Your lies and bullshit reveal your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/05/2019 12:25 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Obviously he didnt commit the crime you claim as Muller most assuredly would have fried Maniforts ass with it if he could.

LOL, just like how Trump lied about "vindication".

Manifort made a plea deal, accepted lesser charges for cooperating

Trial in Virginia

"On August 21, their fourth day of deliberation, the jury found Manafort guilty on 8 of the 18 felony counts, including five counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of bank fraud, and one count of failing to disclose a foreign bank account.[90][91][92] Judge Ellis declared a mistrial on the remaining 10 charges.[93][94] The jury consisted of six men and six women.[95] According to one juror, it was a single juror who prevented conviction on the remaining 10 counts. The holdout, a female, reportedly said that she harbored reasonable doubt.[9]"

Manafort's trial in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia began on September 14, 2018, with Judge Amy Berman Jackson presiding.[105] In DC, Manafort was scheduled to be tried on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States, failing to register as a foreign agent, money laundering, witness tampering and making false statements.[106][107]

\Trial in District of Columbia
The jury selection process began on September 4, 2018;[108] voir dire was due to start on the 17th. During this time, the parties negotiated a plea deal,[109] and on September 14, during what was technically his second trial, Manafort pleaded guilty to two charges: conspiracy to defraud the United States and witness tampering.[10][11][12] He also admitted to most other charges against him, both in DC and those for which there was a hung jury at his first trial in Virginia; those charges will be dropped if prosecutors are satisfied that he has fully cooperated with them.[14] As part of the plea bargain, Manafort agreed to the forfeiture of three bank accounts, a life insurance policy, and five New York properties estimated to be worth $22 million. Two of the properties were purchased with offshore funds as a form of money laundering, according to prosecutors.[13] Manafort further agreed to "testify fully, completely and truthfully before any and all Grand Juries in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, and at any and all trials of cases or other court proceedings in the District of Columbia and elsewhere".[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._Paul_Manafort#Verdict

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/05/2019 12:31 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Most of these libs on here who want Manafort to die a slow, painful, death don't know anything about Manafort. They don't actually hate Manafort. He's just a whipping-boy. He's a scapegoat. They are really angry and Manafort is just something for them to unload on. He is the dog that the drunk redneck kicks because the drunk redneck's team didn't win. Manafort is the wife that gets beat because the husband had a bad day.

LOL
Always you make up shit
I guess the rhetoric needs that to be less ridiculous

Obviously you don't know anything about Liberals
Understandable, I've seen con media feeds, l
It's 60% lies about us, 40% excusing or propagating the President's lies.
No wonder you care so little for facts

We care about him, know what we do because Manafort was Trumps campaign manager
He took heat for Donald.

Or did he talk?
we will know eventually

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/05/2019 12:45 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Give me a break. None of you give a shit about these crimes. None of you give a shit that Tony Podesta and others were doing the same, if not worse, than Manafort. You guys aren't really getting your rocks off because some old guy laundered some money, are you? Even the left-leaning "news" sources aren't getting excited over this one. Face it. You don't give a shit about any of this. This is just you kicking the dog, since your team, aka Hillary Clinton, lost.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/05/2019 01:03 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Manafort sold out the country and helped facilitate treason. I don't care if he lives or dies, but the left has made it clear, including AOC, that solitary confinement is torture and it should not be used under any circumstances, including this.

That's called ethics. You wouldn't recognize it I suppose.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/05/2019 01:13 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper Give me a break. None of you give a shit about these crimes. None of you give a shit that Tony Podesta and others were doing the same, if not worse, than Manafort. You guys aren't really getting your rocks off because some old guy laundered some money, are you? Even the left-leaning "news" sources aren't getting excited over this one. Face it. You don't give a shit about any of this. This is just you kicking the dog, since your team, aka Hillary Clinton, lost.
I think you are wrong about this. Remember the prog outrage on this forum when they dropped the charges against Jussie Smollett. I thought they'd have strokes they were so exercised about that. They also blew a fuse when Obama let all of those drug dealers out of jail. They cheered when pot smokers went to places like Rikers. There are near riots on this forum by the progs when cop killers are freed. These people, Sniper, are law and order types through and through. They are also liars of the highest order.

06/05/2019 02:11 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Love to see the old pedo protector Alan Dershowitz come out clutching his pearls. My goodness has anyone seen the conditions at Rikers it is not fit for a rich white guy to endure. We must have country club justice!
 06/05/2019 03:34 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: crankit And with Steele talking it is possible!
You guys should really get an investigation going into Clinton! After 3 years you'd think she'd be locked up by now.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/18/2019 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Manafort not going to Rikers. Trump got him out. Good for Trump.

06/18/2019 07:25 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Just like all twitler supporters Manafort is soft. An aging greedy dope that thought he was untouchable in his ostrich jacket. He was a traitor to our country and talked smack and lied for his boss and now he's a con. A nobody.
 06/18/2019 08:33 AM

3rdworldlover

Barr, the new fixer, "Manafort can stay in rich white bitch timeout, so he doesn't get scared and spill the beans on our money laundering schemes."

What a mockery they've made of the justice system.

Bad news is, because of SCOTUS ruling yesterday, Manafort can still be charged with state crimes in NY.
Lock him up
 06/18/2019 08:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Manafort not going to Rikers.

Trump got him out. Good for Trump.

Good, frees up a cell for trump.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Manafort ordered to Rikers

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .