Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sanders done.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/14/2019 07:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/14/2019 07:25 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Losing support I was the first to call this - said that Sanders was last year's flavor. Mind you, if it were up to me, Sanders would win the dem nod. But it is not to be.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/14/2019 07:27 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

America wants Trump gone and they are acting accordingly.

I was right.
 05/14/2019 07:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think Sanders has the best chance to beat Trump, but it seems the Dems want a do-over of 2016.

I wouldn't get too excited about early polling.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/14/2019 07:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole America wants Trump gone and they are acting accordingly.
If Americans wanted Trump gone, why would it matter who the dem candidate is? Trump would stomp 20+ of them without even trying. Sanders would be the easiest, but not by much. Biden is pretty much a nothing candidate. But he looks good in comparison to the rest of them, the majority of which are outright nuts.

05/14/2019 07:51 AM

Cole

the majority of which are outright nuts.

Watch a new Trump rally, then get back to me. Yes, he rambled before, but the new shit? Wow!

I was right.
 05/14/2019 07:55 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole America wants Trump gone and they are acting accordingly.
B... B.... ButtHAP says : HE's GOING DOWNNNNNNN!!!!!
 05/14/2019 07:58 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole the majority of which are outright nuts. Watch a new Trump rally, then get back to me. Yes, he rambled before, but the new shit? Wow!
I'm getting back to you. On thinking about it, most of them probably are not nuts - they are power hungry but stupid. They'd change their platform in a second if it would get them more votes, which it would. That's why you see the prog candidates back tracking on almost everything. They badly misunderstood the dem base. Mark my words, by the presidential race, the dem candidate will be backing border security and there will be nary a mention of the New Green Deal or Medicare for all (unless one of the particularly stupid one is nominated).

05/14/2019 08:16 AM

3rdworldlover

Speaking of Sanders, how is it that Sarah is still getting paid to misinform the USA?

Not many people have been caught lying that amazingly.

I suppose we've become numb to lies in the same way we're numb to mass shootings.
 05/14/2019 08:30 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Susan Rice--how soon libtards forget!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/14/2019 09:31 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

If Americans wanted Trump gone, why would it matter who the dem candidate is? ts.

Because he got selected last time when most didnt want him.
A Democratic Party candidat needs to win huge to overcome the EC Bias.

I don't think Trump will be the 2020 Republic candidate, but if he is, we have to cope with that shit again.

Nor will Bernie or Joe be ours.
Somebody new.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/14/2019 10:18 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG
Originally posted by: tpapablo
If Americans wanted Trump gone, why would it matter who the dem candidate is? ts.
Because he got selected last time when most didnt want him. A Democratic Party candidat needs to win huge to overcome the EC Bias. I don't think Trump will be the 2020 Republic candidate, but if he is, we have to cope with that shit again. Nor will Bernie or Joe be ours. Somebody new.
Who do you think? I don't see much chance for any of the "new" people to beat Trump. IMO what you need is a younger moderate. Maybe the Montana Governor fits the bill, but I don't know a thing about him.

05/14/2019 11:30 AM

RustyTruck

Trump will lose the popular vote again but win the election via the electoral college. Because in fake democracies some votes count more than others.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

05/14/2019 11:46 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Trump will lose the popular vote again but win the election via the electoral college. Because in fake democracies some votes count more than others.
Change the Constitution then. There is a provision for that. Or move to Montana or Vermont so your vote will count more. From my perspective, we became the greatest country ever in a very short time with this political system and I see no need for any major changes. Sure, like everyone else, I would like to see the Constitution amended to strip progs of all Constitutional protections and freedoms, and citizenship, but I expect we will get to that in Trump's second term. That's not too long to wait.

05/14/2019 11:52 AM

RustyTruck

No, it's America's destiny I think to be destroyed from the inside by a con man like trump. I'll vote for harm reduction, but I expect the worst and I'll do what I can to help the innocent while the whole rotten thing feeds on itself.

The time will come for rebuilding, but that's a way off.

05/14/2019 12:02 PM

Cole

Trump got almost nothing accomplished when he ran the whole show and his Executive Orders are so weak, most of them don't stand up in court, so that leaves him with the economy, which is more or less average in spite of a trillion dollar plus tax cut stimulus. Now factor in a trade war with China, the new NAFTA going no where, North Korea lobbing missiles around again and the ever louder war drums toward Iran and you get a pretty shit-ass candidate that pretty much any Democratic candidate beat.

Yeah, you Trump people keep pumping you man up, he's going to need it.

I was right.

Edited: 05/14/2019 at 12:04 PM by Cole
 05/14/2019 12:08 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Trump got almost nothing accomplished when he ran the whole show and his Executive Orders are so weak, most of them don't stand up in court, so that leaves him with the economy, which is more or less average in spite of a trillion dollar plus tax cut stimulus. Now factor in a trade war with China, the new NAFTA going no where, North Korea lobbing missiles around again and the ever louder war drums toward Iran and you get a pretty shit-ass candidate that pretty much any Democratic candidate beat. Yeah, you Trump people keep pumping you man up, he's going to need it.
All of his executive orders have stood up, so far as I can recall. Don't bother bringing up the lower court decisions from out west and the 9th Circuit. Those mean nothing.

05/14/2019 01:41 PM

Cole

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...utm_term=.48178a658ab0

I was right.
 05/14/2019 01:49 PM

Cole

Paper tiger executive orders.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...utm_term=.00a3b5e7f2a6

I was right.
 05/14/2019 03:50 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: Cole

dont speak for 'America, just your klan, because that statement on its face is false
 05/14/2019 03:52 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Trump will lose the popular vote again but win the election via the electoral college. Because in fake democracies some votes count more than others.

thats weak; just man up u lost according to the law, quit the whining
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Sanders done.

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .