Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Liberal Reporter Torches His Colleagues, Russia Hoax Is Dead, Get Off Crack Pipe
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/19/2019 06:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/19/2019 06:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Liberal Reporter Torches His Colleagues, Russia Hoax Is Dead, Get Off Crack Pipe
By Carmine Sabia
Published April 19, 2019 at 6:14am

When the curtain is moved and the wizard of lies is exposed even those who want to believe cannot ignore the truth.
That was the case when a very liberal reporter, who used to work for the Young Turks, told his friends to get over it, President Donald Trump is innocent.

Michael Tracey is a known progressive but he said that it is time for his party to get past the hoax and on to important issues.
"Remember when there was huge speculation about whether Mueller would investigate Trump's personal business activities, because if he did not investigate such matters, he would fail to uncover collusion? Turns out he DID investigate the Trump Org, dating back to at least 2013.

"Remember when there was massive speculation about Alfa-Bank being a key pillar of the Trump/Russia conspiracy? Yes, Mueller did investigate activity related to Alfa-Bank and found no conspiracy.

"Remember when Manafort sharing polling data with Kilimnik was supposed to be the lynchpin of the Trump/Russia conspiracy? Mueller says this event had zero bearing on any broader "collusion" scheme

"Wait, there are collusion truthers running around proclaiming they were right all along, when Mueller - in plain, universally-accessible, English text - has definitively announced that he concluded there was no collusion? Am I dreaming?

"Mueller debunks one of the foundational myths of Trump/Russia, which is that the effort to change the GOP platform in 2016 was somehow part of a grand collusion plot.

"I'm reading the Report just like everyone. But we already know with absolute certainty that Bill Barr did not misrepresent Mueller's finding on collusion, which is what has driven weeks of conspiracy theorizing since the Report was submitted.

"Top-line conclusion of the Mueller Report does not detract one iota from the most important, principal finding, to which everything else is subordinate: 'The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government.'

"The logical conclusion of the current 'coverup' conspiracy theory is that Robert Mueller is locked in a dungeon somewhere - maybe in the basement of Trump Tower, or Siberia - watching helplessly as Bill Barr maliciously lies about every major aspect of his 2-year investigation.

"Message to Bill Barr truthers: the key difference between Iran/Contra and Trump/Russia is that former stemmed from actual criminal wrongdoing, whereas the latter was based on a fiction.
"The US government is a military dictatorship because my conspiracy theory has been disproven," he said mocking another reporter.

"Barr also essentially exonerated WikiLeaks of any criminal wrongdoing in the publication of the DNC/Podesta emails. When it rains, it pours!

"Unless Bill Barr - a former Attorney General under George H. W. Bush and a widely esteemed member of the DC legal establishment - is one of the most blatantly sociopathic liars on the face of Earth, the Trump/Russia conspiracy theory is officially dead.
"Barr could not have been more definitive and emphatic that there was no evidence to establish any conspiracy, coordination, or collusion. Unless he's egregiously misrepresenting the Report - and we'll see momentarily - he just stuck a stake through the heart of this theory.

"Time for the conspiracy fanatics to take one last hit from the collusion crackpipe. Suck in deeply and let the anticipatory euphoria wash over you. Addiction is difficult to treat but this is your first step on the road to recovery.

"The move to proclaim that the Mueller investigation was somehow always about "obstruction," rather than collusion, is as cynical as it is desperate. We all remember why this investigation was launched. Obstruction, whatever its merits, is a totally ancillary matter. Stop lying.

"Read this tweet several times. Barr is exercising substantially more transparency than is required by DOJ regulations. Doesn't mean Barr is virtuous or infallible, but it cuts against the people already losing their minds screaming 'coverup,'" he said.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 04/19/2019 at 06:51 AM by Fish Killer
 04/19/2019 07:09 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Fortunately, the progs won't listen to reasonable voices. They will continue making it worse for themselves and boost Trump's re-election chances. I am all for that, of course. So while they occupy themselves hyper-analyzing every word of the Mueller report and concocting wild conspiracy theories on how Trump is "going down," Trump will be out addressing the real concerns of Americans.

I :heart; Q
 04/19/2019 07:57 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Barr is a puppet and there is a damn good reason for him to run defense. If you doubt me, read the report.

I was right.
 04/19/2019 08:00 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Barr is a puppet and there is a damn good reason for him to run defense. If you doubt me, read the report.

I read the report....

I dont just doubt you...I seriously doubt you.

You're full of shit!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/19/2019 08:04 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Fortunately, the progs won't listen to reasonable voices. They will continue making it worse for themselves and boost Trump's re-election chances. I am all for that, of course. So while they occupy themselves hyper-analyzing every word of the Mueller report and concocting wild conspiracy theories on how Trump is "going down," Trump will be out addressing the real concerns of Americans.

Imagine how much farther along we would be to making America great again had the 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' crowd of prog demoshit commies had actually HELPED Trump is the many obviously non-partisan issues that continue to plague the US!

Prog demoshit commies hate the US!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 04/19/2019 08:07 AM

Cole

Trump was too poor of a leader to obstruct. Talk about aiming low for the win.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that he doesn't have smart people to keep him from being Donald Trump.

Open lies to the face of America? Who doesn't love that? lol

I was right.
 04/19/2019 08:10 AM

Greensleeves

Look at the $hit mullet muncher reads! It's like Grimm's fairy tales for the always on alert, high blood pressure, Villages resident. Can you imagine the people that make that stuff up? It's funny that the fact that Sarah "Pinocchio" lies like Melania on a bearskin rug was corroborated in the report. It's so easy to trick the addled and codfused diabetics of the right.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .