Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: the anthropocene
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/18/2019 05:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/19/2019 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole No, proper environmental regulations can keep all of that in check. As I listed above, there are several specific problems that can be addresses, if we bother to address them.
The main driver is overpopulation. And you guys are directly contributing to that. Your grandchildren will regard you as traitors to our country and will damn you to hell as they fight to survive in their Soylent Green-like world. I, myself, will whip your asses in the afterlife. I feel strongly enough about this that I will temporarily leave the comforts of heaven to visit hell in order to poke you earth-destroying bastards with a pitchfork. I'll do so as I sip an ice cold beer.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/19/2019 07:39 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: tpapabloThe main driver is greed
fixed
 04/19/2019 07:46 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

No, proper environmental regulations can keep all of that in check. As I listed above, there are several specific problems that can be addresses, if we bother to address them.

The main driver is overpopulation. And you guys are directly contributing to that. Your grandchildren will regard you as traitors to our country and will damn you to hell as they fight to survive in their Soylent Green-like world. I, myself, will whip your asses in the afterlife. I feel strongly enough about this that I will temporarily leave the comforts of heaven to visit hell in order to poke you earth-destroying bastards with a pitchfork. I'll do so as I sip an ice cold beer.

Funny, your cohorts on the right don't seem to agree with you.

http://guerillatics.com/?p=39835

P.S. Good 'beer' shouldn't be ice cold.

I was right.

Edited: 04/19/2019 at 07:48 AM by Cole
 04/19/2019 07:50 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

nah pap not progressive. liberal guilty as charged. dont want to let people here illegally. want to let people in legally in a system that works vastly better than the shit we currently have. make it easier to become citizens. we suck currently
 04/19/2019 07:52 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

hey now cole. nothing wrong with an ice cold heiny, tona, or negra modelo post surf on a hot day
 04/19/2019 07:56 AM

Cole

Work release cards. Track them in a data base. If they break the law, they are gone. If they are caught here a second time, they go to our jails and then are deported after release. Legitimate request for a Green Card after five years. Legitimate requests for citizenship after eight. No more of this indefinite and convoluted citizenship process.

I was right.
 04/19/2019 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: Cole No, proper environmental regulations can keep all of that in check. As I listed above, there are several specific problems that can be addresses, if we bother to address them.
Funny, your cohorts on the right don't seem to agree with you. ">http://guerillatics.com/?p=39835 P.S. Good 'beer' shouldn't be ice cold.
Ordinarily, yes. But while I am visiting hell, I will want it ice cold.

I :heart; Q
 04/19/2019 08:09 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

hey now cole. nothing wrong with an ice cold heiny, tona, or negra modelo post surf on a hot day

Yeah, but that's more survival than enjoyment.

Sol is my go-to in those cases.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : the anthropocene

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .