Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: HAPPY MUELLER'S DAY!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/18/2019 01:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/18/2019 01:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Just another day of crazy news.

This spin.

That spin.

Then the weekend.

Nothing will come of it.

Except noise...

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 08:14 AM by sandi
 04/18/2019 01:51 AM

KeyserSoze

Joined Forum: 03/30/2011

Most sensible thing - -
- - you've ever said.

-------------------------

Who is Keyser Soze?

04/18/2019 03:48 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Agreed and well said. What will be interesting to watch is how quickly some will reach their solid conclusions after claiming to have read a 400 page document with redactions. Another thing to watch for is lack of attention to the business of the nation. And then, the people's approval rating of Congress. God help us all.
 04/18/2019 04:11 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Zeus

Agreed and well said. What will be interesting to watch is how quickly some will reach their solid conclusions after claiming to have read a 400 page document with redactions. Another thing to watch for is lack of attention to the business of the nation. And then, the people's approval rating of Congress. God help us all.

I know right.... Like being in a "national emergency" but watching golf and tweeting about it from Mar-a-Lago.
 04/18/2019 04:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Spin, spin, spin.

There will be evidence of obstruction of justice, but with a rubber stamp Senate there's no point to impeachment.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/18/2019 04:52 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

spin to the left. spin to the right. spinnin' all around on a thursday night
 04/18/2019 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's looking like they took all that was offered from Russia. One would think that that in itself is a crime; it appears not.

Barr is having a press conference to generate the narrative. That will work well for Trump considering we will never see the entire report.

Doesn't congress view classified information all the time?

I was right.
 04/18/2019 05:21 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

It's looking like they took all that was offered from Russia. One would think that that in itself is a crime; it appears not.

Barr is having a press conference to generate the narrative. That will work well for Trump considering we will never see the entire report.

Doesn't congress view classified information all the time?

they are issuing two reports, one redacted and one less redacted for congress.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 05:24 AM by HAPDigital
 04/18/2019 05:45 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Much of the redaction is due to Roger Stone's pending trial, and other ongoing investigations, and whatever else the Whitehouse requested.
 04/18/2019 06:23 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Much of the redaction is due to Roger Stone's pending trial, and other ongoing investigations, and whatever else the Whitehouse requested.

Based on Barr's testimony in front of Congress, he worked with the Mueller team on the redactions. He had not discussed them with Trump or his administration.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/18/2019 06:52 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

We were attacked by Russia. What are the consequences?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/18/2019 07:01 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Ask Hillary and comey!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/18/2019 07:05 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: Sniper

Based on Barr's testimony in front of Congress, he worked with the Mueller team on the redactions. He had not discussed them with Trump or his administration.

You're right, he did say that. I think his most interesting statements were regarding the legality of coordinating with Wikileaks. Paraphrasing: Since they couldn't prove collusion with regard to the crimes committed gathering the stolen emails (Trump campaign didn't assist Russian hacking efforts), it wasn't a crime to coordinate the timing of the release of the stolen emails with Wikileaks. Wow...
 04/18/2019 07:05 AM

RustyTruck

Barr is already trying to explain away the president's behavior - "He was frustrated"

What next? He didn't get a good night sleep, he was hungry, and his tummy hurt?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 07:06 AM by RustyTruck
 04/18/2019 07:11 AM

RustyTruck

You're right, he did say that. I think his most interesting statements were regarding the legality of coordinating with Wikileaks. Paraphrasing: Since they couldn't prove collusion with regard to the crimes committed gathering the stolen emails (Trump campaign didn't assist Russian hacking efforts), it wasn't a crime to coordinate the timing of the release of the stolen emails with Wikileaks. Wow...

Accessory after the fact? That shit stinks.

04/18/2019 07:16 AM

HAPDigital

Special counsel examined 10 instances of potential obstruction, Barr says

Barr let's trump off the hook because he was "frustrated" with the investigation.

Summary: Trump is the Snowflake in Chief, officially, and his AG is his personal defense attorney.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 07:16 AM by HAPDigital
 04/18/2019 07:23 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Special counsel examined 10 instances of potential obstruction, Barr says Barr let's trump off the hook because he was "frustrated" with the investigation. Summary: Trump is the Snowflake in Chief, officially, and his AG is his personal defense attorney.
Summary: Hap is a Russian Fool. He is a dupe and continues to display his gullibility for wild conspiracy theories. I am betting that Hap is going to become an Obstruction Fool.

I :heart; Q
 04/18/2019 07:27 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Special counsel examined 10 instances of potential obstruction, Barr says

Barr let's trump off the hook because he was "frustrated" with the investigation.

Summary: Trump is the Snowflake in Chief, officially, and his AG is his personal defense attorney.

Summary: Hap is a Russian Fool. He is a dupe and continues to display his gullibility for wild conspiracy theories. I am betting that Hap is going to become an Obstruction Fool.

Conspiracy theories? Everything stated here was said by the AG minutes ago. You are really dumb aren't you.
 04/18/2019 07:34 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I still can't believe how the media ran wild with this shit, using every unnamed and unverified source they could get their hands on. I would say the majority of the media sources at some point in time reported that they had sources who had informed them that Trump had colluded and would be prosecuted. They did it all for the ratings. I'm wondering if the Democrats will continue to trust them. Usually, if someone sells you a product that ends up being a hunk of shit, you typically try something else. I'm not sure that our media ever recovers from the self-inflicted black eyes they have given themselves over the past two years.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/18/2019 07:35 AM

HAPDigital

I still can't believe how the media ran wild with this shit, using every unnamed and unverified source they could get their hands on. I would say the majority of the media sources at some point in time reported that they had sources who had informed them that Trump had colluded and would be prosecuted. They did it all for the ratings. I'm wondering if the Democrats will continue to trust them. Usually, if someone sells you a product that ends up being a hunk of shit, you typically try something else. I'm not sure that our media ever recovers from the self-inflicted black eyes they have given themselves over the past two years.

So you're cool with Trump being allowed to break the law because his feelings got hurt? FYI bud the report has not been released nor have we heard from Mueller. All we heard was Barr's summary again and admission and omission to Trump obstructing justice.

Edited: 04/18/2019 at 07:37 AM by HAPDigital
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : HAPPY MUELLER'S DAY!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .