Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Your average patriot
Topic Summary: Amassing weapons
Created On: 02/20/2019 06:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2019 06:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

02/20/2019 06:57 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

thought it may have been FK but none of the guns had a fancy Brookstone bluetooth wireless scope
 02/20/2019 07:31 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Deep state msm!
Q
MAGA
 02/20/2019 07:31 PM

3rdworldlover

Liberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional peoples esp white. No way to counteract without violence. It should push for more crack down bringing more people to our side. Much blood will have to be spilled to get whitey off the couch. For someone me no amount of blood will be enough. They will die as will the traitors who actively work toward our demise. Looking to Russia with hopeful eyes or any land that despises the west's liberalism. Excluding of course the muslim scum. Who rightfully despise the west's liberal degeneracy. . . Need to come off TDL [Tramadol], clear my head. Read and get education have to move to friendly area and start to organize. Get leadership within the community, sheriff, city manager, mayor, lawyer? Not sure but start now. Be ready. Stockpile 5 locations. Pack, food, GN, supporos ao, clothing, gear. Comb/exp for defense. Extras mortar recoilless, learn basic chemistry, start small. By land put 3 homes and multiple hides. Have way to get out and start hitting back. Use lines of drift [writing by Eric Rudolph]. Have to take serious look at appropriate individual targets, to bring greatest impact. Professors, DR's, Politian's, Judges, leftists in general. Look up tactics used during Ukrainian civil war. During unrest target both sides to increase tension. In other words provoke gov/police to over react which should help to escalate violence. BLM protests or other left crap would be ideal to incite to violence. Gun rights people will never rise, need religious to stand up. Please send me your violence that I may unleash it onto their heads. Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world. So be it. I don't know if there truly is a "conspiracy" of ((((People)))) out to destroy me and mine, but there is an attack none the less. For that reason I will strike, I can't just strike to wound I must find a way to deliver a blow that cannot be shaken off. Maybe many blows that will cause the needed turmoil. Food/fuel may be the key, if I can disrupt two or three weeks. When (people) start to loot steal protest dress as cop and shoot them. Burn down Apt complex, bar the doors first. Thermite on gas station tank. -3- Case 8:19-mj-00063-GLS Document 9 Filed 02/19/19 Page 4 of 15 v/r, LT Christopher P. Hasson National Security Cutter Acquisition

The defendant sent himself this letter roughly seven weeks after the Charlottesville neoNazi rally. In the letter, the defendant writes: I am writing you regards to your ideas behind North West migration. To date I have read most of your books and briefly looked at your website. I am a long time White Nationalist, having been a skinhead 30 plus years ago before my time in the military. I have served in 3 branches currently serving as an Officer (never attended college) with 2 years till I hit mandatory retirement at 30. . . While I fully support the idea of a white homeland, my friends who still play at being a skinhead at 40 plus years old say that you are an informant. That is neither here nor there it is not an accusation the person who told me this served a 12 year prison sentence and never ratted me out so I will not dispute him nor will I accuse you. I never saw a reason for mass protest or wearing uniforms marching around provoking people with swastikas etc. I was and am a man of action you cannot change minds protesting like that. However you can make change with a little focused violence. . . The government has expertly infiltrated and destroyed from within most if not all Pro White organizations. . . . We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost. How long we can hold out there and prevent niggerization of the Northwest until whites wake up on their own or are forcibly made to make a decision whether to roll over and die or to stand up remains to be seen. But I know a few younger ones that are tired of waiting and I feel we need them to resettle and build a community before they throw their life away with some desperate measure like shooting up a mosque in an area that doesn't want us. They need a Homeland to fight for as America has turned its back on them. I know more than a few that went this path and it's a fucking waste. In addition, from January 2017 to January 2019, the defendant conducted online searches and make thousands of visits for pro-Russian, neo-fascist, and neo-Nazi literature.

Edited: 02/20/2019 at 08:34 PM by 3rdworldlover
 02/21/2019 01:45 AM

tom

I chuckled at the "learn basic chemistry" part. Night school maybe?

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 02/21/2019 02:35 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

"...Looking to Russia with hopeful eyes or any land that despises the west's liberalism...." >>>>>>>>>>> Like a few others who post here seems that he Putin, too.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/21/2019 04:56 AM

3rdworldlover

The last hope for a "white homeland" and "anti-globalism"
 02/21/2019 05:04 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm still trying to figure out what 'globalism' actually is?

Money is global. Trade is global. Protecting the country is global. Energy is global.

Are we really supposed to believe that America will forgo cheap Chinese products and pay high fuel costs from domestic only oil? That's ridiculous.

I was right.
 02/21/2019 05:06 AM

johnnyboy

Looking to Russia and ironically Russia is looking to you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/21/2019 05:11 AM

Cole

True, the last election was global. NRA money from overseas. Russians and social media. Assange and Wiki.

I was right.
 02/21/2019 05:13 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Like I said, many of the dotards are a bunch of violent racist thugs. Don't forget the other incidents - this has already happened.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2019 05:16 AM

Cole

Did Obama or Bush or Reagan stir this much hate?

I was right.
 02/21/2019 05:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

Like I said, many of the dotards are a bunch of violent racist thugs. Don't forget the other incidents - this has already happened.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/...nt-ones-heres-23-ways/

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/21/2019 05:31 AM

Cole

*'Pacifist' left-wing Europe, which America is supposed to somehow emulate, has seen in the last 100 years alone two continent-wide wars, 100 million people killed in war and genocide, and hundreds of millions of lives destroyed by communist economic destruction. After the United States saved them, they have insulted us over and over. When the US wanted to vigorously defend the weakling Euros from the Soviet Union with our Pershing missiles in the 1980s, they took to the streets by the millions in protest.

lol

I was right.
 02/21/2019 05:35 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

*'Pacifist' left-wing Europe, which America is supposed to somehow emulate, has seen in the last 100 years alone two continent-wide wars, 100 million people killed in war and genocide, and hundreds of millions of lives destroyed by communist economic destruction. After the United States saved them, they have insulted us over and over. When the US wanted to vigorously defend the weakling Euros from the Soviet Union with our Pershing missiles in the 1980s, they took to the streets by the millions in protest.

lol

WTF is that nonsense?
 02/21/2019 05:38 AM

johnnyboy

That's when you have to revise history to lie about the present.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/21/2019 05:40 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

lol

WTF is that nonsense?

From FK's link of proof. lol x 2

I was right.

Edited: 02/21/2019 at 05:41 AM by Cole
 02/21/2019 05:52 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

lol

WTF is that nonsense?

Oh armchair right wing extremist conspiracy defense to the rescue... Usually when he chimes in it means they are legit nutjobs guilty as charged. His idols.
 02/21/2019 06:20 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

lol

WTF is that nonsense?

Oh armchair right wing extremist conspiracy defense to the rescue... Usually when he chimes in it means they are legit nutjobs guilty as charged. His idols.

"The Democrat party in America is the party of abortion on demand, no matter the duration of the pregnancy. More than 40 million babies have been aborted in the last 37 years since the Roe v. Wade decision. Tens of thousands of children have been killed at the 9-month point of birth by third-trimester abortionists like George Tiller who was closely associated with Obama's Health and Human Services secretary Kathleen Sebelius. This is pure violence against the most innocent among us."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/21/2019 07:04 AM

johnnyboy

Ding ding ding. You got him. He just went to abortion on demand. Thank God too, otherwise he might have to defend some bullshit conspiracy theory and talking points that are suspiciously current to todays topics. Once he goes to late term abortion, its means that hes shit out of responses and his argument is no longer defensible.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Your average patriot

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .