Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Alex Jones
Topic Summary: To Be Deposed in Sandy Hook Case
Created On: 02/14/2019 04:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/14/2019 04:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

This POS scumbag deserves a big fucking bullet right in his eye, I think we can all agree on that right?

But even more interesting is - every single major media outlet has this front and center. But guess which outlet as of 7:30am has zero - that's right Faux News.

Google News Search Alex Jones

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 04:33 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

This POS scumbag deserves a big fucking bullet right in his eye, I think we can all agree on that right?

Really.......

Better watch out....the cops might be knocking on your door in a few hours!

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/14/2019 04:37 AM

wtf

LMFOA, that's your response to this POS scum? Seems like you might deserve a bullet in your eye too, scum...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 04:39 AM

Fish Killer

LMFOA, that's your response to this POS scum? Seems like you might deserve a bullet in your eye too, scum...

If I were you I would remove that.

You wont like what comes next.

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/14/2019 04:43 AM

wtf

I'm not removing shit. Go get the sherriff stat. In fact I will post my fucking address for them pussy. GFY dotard, LMFAO....

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 04:43 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I don't really keep up with the "news cycle" anymore so, who is Alex Jones, and who/what is Sandy Hook?

Dora Hates You
 02/14/2019 04:46 AM

wtf

Click on the link ding and will tell you everything you want to know, it's truly disgusting.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 06:11 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: wtf I'm not removing shit. Go get the sherriff stat. In fact I will post my fucking address for them pussy. GFY dotard, LMFAO....
I've heard of shotgun weddings, but shotgun valentines day dates? only in Fla!!
 02/14/2019 06:26 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Alex jones is a snake oil salesman and when he peddles conspiracies of his own making, he gets more money and audience. When he concocted the lie that the sandy hook massacre was a staged fraud perpetrated by the left to deprive America of its ar15's, he lied. He argued that he is allowed to lie because he's not sharing a fact but sharing an opinion. He lied about sandy hook often, so much that some old woman called up one the massacred child's parents and threatened to kill them if they didn't stop pretending that their child was murdered. Alex jones thought that she alone was responsible for actions and that his opinion that sandy hook was a fraud played no role. He was merely a journalist entertainer with no duty to his listeners or the truth.

He is now being held accountable for initiating this conspiracy and pushing it. The judge cornered him and basically said, you can't excuse being the cause and effect by claiming that you were merely exercising your opinion. It's not what you thought, it's why you thought that. That is the question for his deposition. If the plaintiff can prove that jones had literally no evidence, or that he knew the evidence he cited was bogus, then jones will be liable for the consequences of his opinion, which does not abridge any rights or laws.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/14/2019 06:42 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Alex jones is a snake oil salesman and when he peddles conspiracies of his own making, he gets more money and audience. When he concocted the lie that the sandy hook massacre was a staged fraud perpetrated by the left to deprive America of its ar15's, he lied. He argued that he is allowed to lie because he's not sharing a fact but sharing an opinion. He lied about sandy hook often, so much that some old woman called up one the massacred child's parents and threatened to kill them if they didn't stop pretending that their child was murdered. Alex jones thought that she alone was responsible for actions and that his opinion that sandy hook was a fraud played no role. He was merely a journalist entertainer with no duty to his listeners or the truth.

He is now being held accountable for initiating this conspiracy and pushing it. The judge cornered him and basically said, you can't excuse being the cause and effect by claiming that you were merely exercising your opinion. It's not what you thought, it's why you thought that. That is the question for his deposition. If the plaintiff can prove that jones had literally no evidence, or that he knew the evidence he cited was bogus, then jones will be liable for the consequences of his opinion, which does not abridge any rights or laws.

Thanks for the insight!

I think it is telling that every single major media outlet has this story, but as of the time of my post nothing on Faux. It just goes to show that Faux is nothing more than a propaganda site for the alt-right.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 06:47 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Uh oh WTF.. he's gonna make his sig pic even BIGGER!

When America was "great"
 02/14/2019 07:03 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: fishkller

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Ha ha!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/14/2019 07:06 AM

scombrid

They have fully embraced the crazy. Their go-to for information are Alex Jones and Mike Adams. Hell, you have people in Trump's inner circle claiming that Measles prevents cancer and none of the 'conservative' media is saying a peep. I looked up that 'westernjournal' site that he quoted earlier. It was founded in 2014 and is one big disinfo machine that is indistinguishable from "yournewswire" and other assorted fake news and twisted news hubs they follow.

02/14/2019 07:07 AM

fishkller

Howard Stern has an awesome Alex Jones impersonator on his show lately- it even got to the point that Alex jones himself had to address it on his own stupid show..

When America was "great"

Edited: 02/14/2019 at 07:09 AM by fishkller
 02/14/2019 07:16 AM

scombrid

You know one crazy thing. I thought Alex Jones was in his late 50s. He is the same age as I. You'd think he'd be in better shape if any of the 'supplements' he pushes on his show worked.

02/14/2019 07:22 AM

dingpatch

Then, again, EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion.

Dora Hates You
 02/14/2019 07:29 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If your opinion is that a building is on fire and you yell fire, you can't pretend to be surprised when everyone runs out. You also will be held accountable for yelling that, meaning of someone gets trampled to death in a panic that your "opinion" caused, you will be liable.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/14/2019 07:30 AM

fishkller

You should talk to the Sandy Hook parents about the ongoing harassment they've had to endure in addition to the loss of their children.

All thanks to Alex Jones and his "opinions" spouted as facts to the gullible and dimwitted (which I'm pretty much convinced you are now a member of)

When America was "great"
 02/14/2019 07:30 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: fishkller

Ha ha!

Yeah hahahaha!

I'm overjoyed that my sig picture pisses him off.

Good!

Maybe I should make it a bit BIGger.

Maybe 800 pixels high.

He made a great suggestion!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/14/2019 07:32 AM

scombrid

Opinion versus slander/libel/fraud. You can express an opinion that is factually wrong without legal repercussion. The line is "known or should have known" where legality is concerned when that opinion harms someone.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Alex Jones

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .