Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The MAGA hate strikes again
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/29/2019 11:43 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/29/2019 11:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Ah, yes, the "christians" who preach love...
and you wonder why that hat sparks such negative emotions from non-trumpers...

'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked, rope put around his neck in suspected hate crime

The two white men were apparently wearing ski masks and attacked Smollett, who tried to fight back. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left allegedly yelled, "This is MAGA country," referring to the slogan "Make America Great Again." The Fox star was treated for a fractured rib at Northwestern Memorial and discharged Tuesday.

It appears the attack might have been premeditated. According to photos obtained by the blog ThatGrapeJuice.Net, Smollett received a threatening note eight days ago. It was addressed to Fox Studios in Chicago with cut out letters spelling, "You will die black f**."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/18/2019 09:06 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Politicians who jumped on Smollett race attack claim left in pickle as anti-Trump story unravels
Democratic politicians are backtracking from their initial comments about what was originally described as a hate crime against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, after a Chicago police spokesperson said over the weekend the "trajectory of the investigation" shifted and they no longer consider Smollett a victim in the case.
When the incident was first reported last month, Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker called it "an attempted modern-day lynching." But on Sunday, Booker told reporters he is now withholding comment on the case "until all the information actually comes out from on-the-record sources."
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Jan. 29 tweeted that the "racist, homophobic attack" against Smollett is "an affront to our humanity." But over the weekend, Pelosi's tweet had been deleted.
So, how about a retraction?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18

Edited: 02/18/2019 at 09:08 AM by crankit
 02/18/2019 09:27 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Hate crimes are up 17% since trump took office. Racist attacks and murders are not uncommon.

Even a BBC cameraman was attacked by a maga hat thug at his last rally, but it didn't get much coverage on Faux.

I don't know what happened to Smollet, I don't know the guy or his work, but when someone claims they were attacked by racists, it's highly likely to be true.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/18/2019 09:31 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Yep. and this guy is guilty of a hate crime.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/18/2019 09:59 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

racism automatically is assumed now. just how it is. regardless, looking more and more like this guy staged his own attack

Edited: 02/18/2019 at 10:01 AM by RiddleMe
 02/18/2019 10:01 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Hate crimes are up 17% since trump took office. Racist attacks and murders are not uncommon. Even a BBC cameraman was attacked by a maga hat thug at his last rally, but it didn't get much coverage on Faux. I don't know what happened to Smollet, I don't know the guy or his work, but when someone claims they were attacked by racists, it's highly likely to be true.
Pretty uncommon. Looked up the statistics and there were only about 8500 in 2017. That's nothing.

I :heart; Q
 02/18/2019 11:28 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Hate crimes are up 17% since trump took office. Racist attacks and murders are not uncommon.

Even a BBC cameraman was attacked by a maga hat thug at his last rally, but it didn't get much coverage on Faux.

I don't know what happened to Smollet, I don't know the guy or his work, but when someone claims they were attacked by racists, it's highly likely to be true.

Pretty uncommon. Looked up the statistics and there were only about 8500 in 2017. That's nothing.

Uncommon, like you know, crimes committed by illegals? Uncommon like that?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2019 12:05 PM

RustyTruck

http://www.npr.org/2019/02/12/...raman-at-el-paso-rally

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

02/18/2019 12:24 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

man pulls gun because he doesn't like maga hat

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/18/2019 12:36 PM

RustyTruck

http://www.newsweek.com/donald...ux-klan-racism-1334442

02/18/2019 01:36 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Hate crimes are up 17% since trump took office. Racist attacks and murders are not uncommon. Even a BBC cameraman was attacked by a maga hat thug at his last rally, but it didn't get much coverage on Faux. I don't know what happened to Smollet, I don't know the guy or his work, but when someone claims they were attacked by racists, it's highly likely to be true.
Illegals commit a bit more than 8500 - Based on the GAO's sample of criminal immigrants, it's estimated that the study population of these 249,000 criminals had actually been previously arrested around 1.7 million times, averaging about seven arrests per person. That translated into a half-million drug related offenses, 70,000 sexual offenses, 213,000 assaults, 125,000 arrests for larceny/theft and 25,000 homicides.

I :heart; Q
 02/18/2019 02:32 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

02/18/2019 03:07 PM

wtf

Illegals commit a bit more than 8500 -

Based on the GAO's sample of criminal immigrants, it's estimated that the study population of these 249,000 criminals had actually been previously arrested around 1.7 million times, averaging about seven arrests per person. That translated into a half-million drug related offenses, 70,000 sexual offenses, 213,000 assaults, 125,000 arrests for larceny/theft and 25,000 homicides.

Cato - The research concluded: "Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives." (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)

You do not understand the data you posted.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2019 03:14 PM

wtf

And there's this - 'What GAO Found

From fiscal years 2011 through 2016, the criminal alien proportion of the total estimated federal inmate population generally decreased, from about 25 percent to 21 percent (as shown in the figure below). During this period, the estimated number of criminal aliens incarcerated in federal prisons decreased from about 50,400 to about 39,500, or 22 percent. Ninety-one percent of these criminal aliens were citizens of one of six countries, including Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia, and Guatemala.'

https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-18-433

#Fakeissue from a #Fakepresident

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2019 03:16 PM

wtf

Oh yeah, and I shouldn't have to tell a lawyer this, but apparently I must - an arrest does not mean guilty and is not a conviction...

I so love dropping the mic on you dotards...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2019 03:26 PM

RiddleMe

how many were deported instead of incarcerated?
 02/18/2019 03:31 PM

RiddleMe

anyway, thought this topic was about smollett? did he have is personal trainer who worked on the show with him and the other man, both who happen to also be black and both who he follows on instagram fake this attack? rope, bleach, and mask found on their property. goal to become sympathetic hero, further his career, and to galvanize resistance against maga hate?
 02/18/2019 06:01 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

did you hear about the scum female(I just couldn't call her a lady) from West Virginia who had gotten fired for her facebook post calling Michelle Obama "An ape in heels". turns out she'e also a lying cheat fraud scum just like her hero. Busted for claiming flood damage and taking FEMA funds. Do you think the MAGAs will form their own gang in prison?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 02/19/2019 05:39 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

"The FBI is reporting 17 percent more hate crimes in 2017 than in 2016. This is the third year in a row that the number of hate crimes reported to the FBI has gone up. Because these statistics aren't systematically gathered, however, it's difficult to glean from the report whether the actual number of hate crimes is increasing. Instead, local law enforcement voluntarily choose to submit their hate crime data to the FBI. More than 16,000 departments sent reports to the FBI in 2017 - about 1,000 more than in 2016 - but only 2,040 departments reported any hate crimes at all in their jurisdictions. An investigation by ProPublica suggests many local police departments don't train their officers in recording hate crime information to send to the federal government, and officers frequently don't report hate crimes as such."

"Thirty-seven percent more anti-Semitic crimes were reported to the FBI in 2017, compared to 2016, and, just a few weeks ago, America endured the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in the country's history, a shooting that killed 11 people at the Tree of Life Congregation in Pittsburgh."

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/19/2019 05:53 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Illegals commit a bit more than 8500 -

Based on the GAO's sample of criminal immigrants, it's estimated that the study population of these 249,000 criminals had actually been previously arrested around 1.7 million times, averaging about seven arrests per person. That translated into a half-million drug related offenses, 70,000 sexual offenses, 213,000 assaults, 125,000 arrests for larceny/theft and 25,000 homicides.

Cato - The research concluded: "Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives." (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)

You do not understand the data you posted.

I don't think you guys are getting the point. Regardless of whether or not liberals fear their neighbors more than they do the people coming into our country illegally, with no education and very little means to support themselves. The point is that the crimes illegas do commit wouldn't be happening at all to American citizens if we protected our border the way pretty much every other country does.

It's like saying if a deer and a person are in the same house, the person is more likely to kill the deer than the other way around. Okay, cool but WTF did you let the deer into your house to begin with??? How did that possibly sound like a good idea?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The MAGA hate strikes again

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .