Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nothing says "I'm an innocent person" like directing your lawyer to lie for you.
Topic Summary: Bunch of Criminal
Created On: 01/18/2019 05:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/18/2019 05:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

This is great! All the dotards heads continue to spin. You can tell by how desperate their posts are getting and refusing to engage in real debate. Of course you do have to have a brain to engage in debate, so there's that.

Buzzfeed Article

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/18/2019 06:03 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Something tells me that Tpattycakes is gonna be doing an extra special clown dance over this one

01/18/2019 06:04 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: fishkller

Something tells me that Tpattycakes is gonna be doing an extra special clown dance over this one

The regulars will soon be doing this....

Fun times ahead...
 01/18/2019 06:28 AM

bus

Joined Forum: 10/01/2007

if this is true the good news is that Donny will most likely have impeachment proceedings started against him... The bad news is that we will soon have President Pence...
 01/18/2019 06:34 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: bus

if this is true the good news is that Donny will most likely have impeachment proceedings started against him...

The bad news is that we will soon have President Pence...

Do you think it is coincidence that the question about subornation of perjury came up multiple times in the Barr confirmation hearings, even by GOP members?
 01/18/2019 06:51 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I've lost track of the number of times this criminal obstructed.
 01/18/2019 06:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: fishkller Something tells me that Tpattycakes is gonna be doing an extra special clown dance over this one
It didn't happen. You guys are making fools out of yourselves again. See, e.g., the "Trump is going down thread." Some people never learn.

I :heart; Q
 01/18/2019 06:55 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

It didn't happen. You guys are making fools out of yourselves again. See, e.g., the "Trump is going down thread." Some people never learn.

Here we go, one fish is starting to flop around on the jetty.
 01/18/2019 06:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"(CNN)President Donald Trump personally directed his longtime former attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project, two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/18/2019 07:00 AM

HAPDigital

01/18/2019 08:18 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: fishkller Something tells me that Tpattycakes is gonna be doing an extra special clown dance over this one
I will be flopping around laughing at your gullibility when nothing comes of this, just like I did with the dozens of other false stories that you bought hook line and sinker. BTW, what ever happened to that grand jury that was formed for Trump? Hahahaha. What a dupe. I would add one further thing for you progs to think about (to the extent that any of you are capable of thinking). Clinton was impeached, but not convicted, for straight out perjury. I do believe that you progs were against the impeachment and conviction, yes? So why would suborning perjury be any different?

01/18/2019 08:25 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I will be flopping around laughing at your gullibility when nothing comes of this, just like I did with the dozens of other false stories that you bought hook line and sinker. BTW, what ever happened to that grand jury that was formed for Trump? Hahahaha. What a dupe.

I would add one further thing for you progs to think about (to the extent that any of you are capable of thinking). Clinton was impeached, but not convicted, for straight out perjury. I do believe that you progs were against the impeachment and conviction, yes? So why would suborning perjury be any different?

I have yet to repeat one false story so far, that's your shtick. Again you are wrong, I did not vote for Clinton for one, and two, I thought he should be impeached. You're now batting a goose egg. Ph, as far as the grand Jury(ies), they have been going on for a while now, that's also known. But please by all means post fake info I linked or posted, you can't.

Edited: 01/18/2019 at 08:33 AM by HAPDigital
 01/18/2019 08:33 AM

tpapablo

Trump has also been notified he is the main suspect in a grand Jury investigation. Call it fake news or whatever you want but it is happening.... It will probably surface on the mainstream media within next week or so. My guess is after the holiday.
- Hap, 5/26/17 Ring a bell, Hap?

01/18/2019 08:36 AM

HAPDigital

Trump has also been notified he is the main suspect in a grand Jury investigation. Call it fake news or whatever you want but it is happening.... It will probably surface on the mainstream media within next week or so. My guess is after the holiday.
- Hap, 5/26/17

Ring a bell, Hap?

Yup, there was one probably more than we know. It's been proven. Now what came of it I cannot say. Only thing wrong is my speculation in time, it was way later just like all of my info. Like you or anyone else on here has not had a wrong opinion lol. All your crap is opinion and speculation. I speculate about facts.

But really post more.... It will not compare with your nonsense.

I love how you are trying to find one thing and even that one thing you thought was wrong was proven true. buawahahaha

Edited: 01/18/2019 at 08:39 AM by HAPDigital
 01/18/2019 08:40 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

and the hits keep coming.

and Putin'sPumkin is still president.

and the govt. is still closed.

children still separated from their parents. he got elected once.

maybe he'll pull it off again.
 01/18/2019 08:42 AM

HAPDigital

tpap, in light of reality that I was right the entire time, now flailing to try to discredit me because he has so much time invested in posts trying to call me a fool. Poor guy...
 01/18/2019 08:43 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: sandi

and the hits keep coming.

and Putin'sPumkin is still president.

and the govt. is still closed.

children still separated from their parents. he got elected once.

maybe he'll pull it off again.

Putin to the so called president "Don't you spit. Swallow that!"

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 01/18/2019 09:03 AM

fishkller

^^^^

aaand there's the dancin Clown.

Go Pattycakes go!

01/18/2019 09:05 AM

HAPDigital

^^^^

aaand there's the dancin Clown.

Go Pattycakes go!

"Yeah, you guys were right all along but only 99.999% right so you are still fools." Says the guy that is batting the biggest goose egg in NSR history.
 01/18/2019 09:27 AM

fishkller

Pattycakes is in top form today!

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .