Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sean Hannity: Democrats' real post-midterm agenda unfolds
Topic Summary: Yeah...you're busted!
Created On: 12/11/2018 07:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/11/2018 07:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Sean Hannity: Democrats' real post-midterm agenda unfolds
By Sean Hannity | Fox News

Hannity: The Democratic agenda
So, it begins.

A few months ago, during the midterms, I repeatedly warned you about the Democrats' real, but hidden, agenda - the agenda they were hiding before the election. They want to impeach the president. They want open borders. They want to get rid of ICE.
They want their crumbs back desperately, more regulations and endless, nonstop investigation into all things Donald Trump and his administration.

Every night, as we go over the news, I want you to look at things from a different perspective. As we talk to these new newsmakers on the Democratic side, ask yourself very important questions because you're going to come to a conclusion pretty quickly, I think. Ask yourself this: Are those in power - is what they are doing - good for this country? Do their comments, do their remarks, do their actions -- do they strengthen the country?

Will what they are doing improve the lives of the American people? Help the American people? Advance our country, and our country's interests?

Now, forget about a red state, blue state, Democrat, Republican, conservative, liberal, left, right - it doesn't matter. Is what you're seeing good for the United States of America and the American people? Because as we speak, there are some in this country that are so filled with anti-Trump rage - every second, every minute, every hour, of every day - that they are willing to say and to do anything to destroy the president, his family, and delegitimize the 2016 election, even if America and we the people suffer as a result.

Many months ago, I identified what I call the five forces that are actively working against the president. Obviously, it's Democrats; they hate him. Then you have the establishment media; they hate him. Then you have Never-Trumpers. They want to be justified in not being a part of electing somebody who has governed conservatively. You have establishment Republicans that are weak. And finally, there's the Deep State. For almost two years, they have been totally obsessed, as we all know by now, by Russia, Russia, Russia, with a few intermittent distractions like Stormy, Stormy, and whatever else.

But on Friday, these five forces suffered a serious setback when the special counsel's memos on Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen indicated that there is no evidence - none, zero - no evidence of any Trump-Russia collusion. Zero. It's about taxicab medallions, loan applications, taxes in general - nothing about Russia or Trump.
The media wants to believe Michael Cohen now. They don't like Michael Cohen. They have never liked Michael Cohen. And they are not his friend today.

The Destroy Trump forces were kind of distraught, so they sent themselves into the predictable convulsions. Then they settled on Plan B, their backup plan - imaginary campaign finance violations against President Trump. That's what the Russia collusion was about. And in their sad and hate-filled world, Michael Cohen's guilty plea to making illegal campaign contributions will surely result in the end of President Trump once and for all. Or so they say.

"This is a man who came in and said, I'm bigger than the House, I'm bigger than the intelligence community, I'm bigger than checks and balances, I'm bigger than the judicial community, I'm bigger than the free press," CNBC host Donny Deutsch said. "And he is only going to pay for that for the rest of his life.

"When immigrants procure their citizenship by fraud, we strip them of their citizenship," attorney Barbara McQuade said on another cable news network. "When a president procures his presidency by fraud, should we consider doing the same?"

"It certainly looks like they are the kind of offenses that would call for impeachment hearings," famed Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein said.

These are the same people that have been saying the same lies for two years, and it is unfounded. According to Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett, if Michael Cohen's nondisclosure payment to Stormy Daniels or anybody else served a secondary purpose or dual-purpose, then it is not considered a campaign contribution, and thus not illegal. In other words, if the payment benefited the Trump Organization, the Trump brand name, even President Trump on a personal or family level, that's not against the law. It's as simple as that.

And the president summed it up pretty perfectly on Twitter, writing, "Democrats can't find a Smocking Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey's testimony. No Smocking Gun...No Collusion. That's because there was NO COLLUSION. So now the Dems go to a simple private transaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution, which it was not (but even if it was, it is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama's - but it was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine. Lawyer's liability if he made a mistake, not me). Cohen just trying to get his sentence reduced. WITCH HUNT!"

Remember that Cohen changed his story on this particular issue.

It's fascinating because the liberal media and the Democrats only want to pick the version that fits their desired political goal. They didn't believe him the first time. He even initially stated that the Daniels payment, for example, came out of his own pocket without the president's knowledge. Sadly, most of his alleged crimes do include lying and fraud.

But the media wants to believe Cohen now. They don't like Michael Cohen. They have never liked Michael Cohen. And they are not his friend today.

Meanwhile, the president has acted in accordance with the law. He committed no criminal campaign finance violation and he sure as hell never colluded with Russia, which is what this was supposed to be about.

But then we have disgraced FBI Director James Comey. He's never let the presumption of innocence get in the way of his complete and total obsessive hatred for President Trump. On Sunday night, he called on Americans to oust President Trump with, "every breath we have." But he is supposedly not biased at all.

"We have to make sure that the lying stops on January 20th, 2021," Comey told an audience at gathering at YMCA in New York City.

I guess he does not have a political agenda. This is the same guy that leaked information to get Robert Mueller appointed. That's the same James Comey that might have espionage issues himself by releasing those documents and who may be in trouble with the law.

I have some advice for Jim Comey: Don't throw stones from a glass house. It's December, but the year of the boomerang is not quite over.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/11/2018 07:23 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Democrats want to impeach Trump? thanks for the newsflash!!
 12/11/2018 07:38 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

So wasn't this guy forced to admit that Cohen was his lawyer too? But just on some little real estate deals? That should be fun.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/11/2018 08:26 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Wow, the law is Democrat agenda go figure...
 12/11/2018 08:31 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

LOL

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/11/2018 06:23 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Nope. Not busted.

When America was "great"
 12/11/2018 08:11 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Hannity?

The guy is an idiot.

Who cares?

Popcorn...
 12/12/2018 06:09 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Right is in a full-on freakout!

I was right.
 12/12/2018 07:13 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

#ruleoflaw

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/12/2018 07:15 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

"Remember that Cohen changed his story on this particular issue.

It's fascinating because the liberal media and the Democrats only want to pick the version that fits their desired political goal. They didn't believe him the first time. He even initially stated that the Daniels payment, for example, came out of his own pocket without the president's knowledge. Sadly, most of his alleged crimes do include lying and fraud.

But the media wants to believe Cohen now. They don't like Michael Cohen. They have never liked Michael Cohen. And they are not his friend today.

Meanwhile, the president has acted in accordance with the law. He committed no criminal campaign finance violation and he sure as hell never colluded with Russia, which is what this was supposed to be about."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .