Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The GOP must be terrifed of this woman
Topic Summary: Fox totally misrepresents what Harris said....
Created On: 11/16/2018 04:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/16/2018 04:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Here is the Fox news article: www.foxnews.com/politics/kamal...r-comparing-ice-to-kkk The headline on Fox this morning is: Outrage as presidential wannabe Harris likens ICE to hooded, cross-burning KKK racists in Senate hearing She was actually chastising Vitiello for comparing Dems to KKK and pressing him on his own statement. And here is what was actually said by her in video and transcript. www.realclearpolitics.com/vide...s_between_ice_kkk.html The GOP must be very afraid of what she may become!

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 11/16/2018 at 04:55 AM by Bamboo
 11/16/2018 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The state media is working on the behalf of the president and they have no need to tell the truth. This is expected.

I was right.
 11/16/2018 05:08 AM

Cole

Fox is state media.

I was right.
 11/16/2018 06:44 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Absolutely, except for Shep Smith.

His show is actually real news and professional journalism, so they keep him on in the day because Faux's "elder" audience is napping about then.

11/16/2018 07:16 AM

Greensleeves

They are terrified of all women. Hillary, Nancy, Ruth, Alexandria, and now Kamala. FOX watchers sad old men and their bobble head wives.

Edited: 11/16/2018 at 08:24 AM by Greensleeves
 11/16/2018 07:27 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Actually, we don't really care what that idiot has to say. We don't give much thought about a slut who slept her way to her seat. But I guess that excites progs. So enjoy your fantasies.

I :heart; Q
 11/16/2018 07:39 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Actually, we don't really care what that idiot has to say. We don't give much thought about a slut who slept her way to her seat. But I guess that excites progs. So enjoy your fantasies.

Niiiiice rant Judge Kavenaugh. Now go cry your big eyes out as she figures out ways to take your money to make the country run better.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 11/16/2018 07:56 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: gdudewe
Originally posted by: tpapablo Actually, we don't really care what that idiot has to say. We don't give much thought about a slut who slept her way to her seat. But I guess that excites progs. So enjoy your fantasies.
Niiiiice rant Judge Kavenaugh. Now go cry your big eyes out as she figures out ways to take your money to make the country run better.
Haven't been keeping up with the news, eh? Well, at this point in my life, I am taking your money. And lots of it. You wouldn't believe the tax breaks, subsidies, and outright payments and free stuff that we poor, old farmers get. If you want to give me even more, then vote her in. Bless you.

I :heart; Q
 11/16/2018 08:26 AM

Greensleeves

well that was unintelligible but probably a few martinis in after all it is Friday mother &$(%*&s!!!
 11/16/2018 03:00 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: gdudewe

Haven't been keeping up with the news, eh? Well, at this point in my life, I am taking your money. And lots of it. You wouldn't believe the tax breaks, subsidies, and outright
payments and free stuff that we poor, old farmers get. If you want to give me even more, then vote her in. Bless you.

Pig farming, or is that a family reunion?

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 11/16/2018 03:58 PM

Cole

OOOhhh, someone is feeling the burn!

Republicans are such pleasant people when their true colors are shown.

I was right.
 11/16/2018 04:07 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Kamala Harris is great.

She also has a very pretty smile.
 11/19/2018 07:02 AM

johnnyboy

That's a lot of effort and propaganda to put out there for those who "don't care." Your actions speak louder than your lies.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .