Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Coming head of the House Financial Services Committee
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/12/2018 07:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/12/2018 07:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Maxine Waters

I think she might make some GOP heads explode.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/12/2018 08:03 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Possibly. From laughter though. That woman is a joke.

I :heart; Q
 11/12/2018 08:38 AM

RustyTruck

Jokes on you when she has subpoena power.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

11/12/2018 09:50 AM

matt_t

Joined Forum: 10/21/2003

Republicans seem to like her. She's not afraid to reach across the isle.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/maxine-waters-republicans-trump-congress-947509
 11/12/2018 12:23 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

That's because they're too afraid to say so, and hope someone can control the Commie.
Fixed it for you.
http://www.politico.com/story/...-trump-congress-947509
 11/12/2018 12:57 PM

tpapablo

Progs seem to gravitate toward nuts. I find that odd in a way. But I guess birds of a feather stick together. Still, I am not sure why anyone would want a corrupt fool overseeing our financial health. Maxine Waters' relatives had made more than $1 million during the preceding eight years by doing business with companies, candidates and causes that Waters had helped. They claimed she and her husband helped a company get government bond business, and her daughter Karen Waters and son Edward Waters have profited from her connections. Waters replied that "They do their business and I do mine."[37] Liberal watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington named Waters to its list of corrupt members of Congress in its 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011 reports.[38][39] Citizens Against Government Waste named her the June 2009 Porker of the Month due to her intention to obtain an earmark for the Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center. But, call for Trump's impeachment and progs forgive everything.

11/12/2018 02:41 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Anyone who is not an 'R' is a joke to all the angry old fat white guys like tpap. That ship had its 15 minutes and is sailing...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 11/12/2018 03:35 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Progs seem to gravitate toward nuts. I find that odd in a way. But I guess birds of a feather stick together. Still, I am not sure why anyone would want a corrupt fool overseeing our financial health.

Maxine Waters' relatives had made more than $1 million during the preceding eight years by doing business with companies, candidates and causes that Waters had helped. They claimed she and her husband helped a company get government bond business, and her daughter Karen Waters and son Edward Waters have profited from her connections. Waters replied that "They do their business and I do mine."[37] Liberal watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington named Waters to its list of corrupt members of Congress in its 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011 reports.[38][39] Citizens Against Government Waste named her the June 2009 Porker of the Month due to her intention to obtain an earmark for the Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center.

But, call for Trump's impeachment and progs forgive everything.

Don't pretend ethics matter to you or the GOP. I'm not a big fan of Ms. Waters, but I'll enjoy her giving trump hell.

11/12/2018 04:13 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf Anyone who is not an 'R' is a joke to all the angry old fat white guys like tpap. That ship had its 15 minutes and is sailing...
Merely old and white. I am happy as can be and in good shape, however. Seems to me me that progs are the angry ones. Instances of angry, old, fat, white guys rioting are few and far between. Not so with progs. They are out in the streets damn near every day, whining and bitching about something or other. Indeed, there are plenty of studies out there that show conservatives are happier people. In any event, if dems want a corrupt clown to be the head of a House committee, that is just fine with me.

11/12/2018 04:21 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Tpapfish seems to be forgetting that he and his ilk are the OG's of in the street whining and bitching LOL

When America was "great"
 11/12/2018 04:35 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

The choice of maxine waters is lame. It's intended as an inflammatory appointment to annoy the repiglicans.
And just gives them ammuntion to use against the legitimate and utterly necessary house cleaning that's a coming. Please appoint someone competent folks

It's a democratic hoax
 11/12/2018 05:03 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

The teabagger looks tame compared to the "town hall faces" of the past.

Remember them?

If we want to talk whining and bitching let's start with insane Judge Jane, Jude or whatever her name is (the one on Faux Entertainment) who makes those contorted, angry, vein bulging, spitting faces the same as the "townies".

Edited: 11/12/2018 at 05:05 PM by theglide
 11/12/2018 06:13 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Off the top of my head the biggest crooks in politics alive are scott and trump - no one else can come close.. Say what you want games up with little hands - Mueller will not be stopped.. Lots are interested to see how much this billionaire has defrauded the US taxpayers.. Not to mention his stealing the last election... And scott? What's 'grand theft' again? 5,000$ ? How much did scott's company defraud the govt again? Medicare and the vests healthcare - forgot the name.. WTF, it's only our vets and elderly healthcare that was at stake. . $500 million? That's just 100,000 'grand thefts' - but hey, it's all good - that's only white collar criminal stuff.. Making up BS about GOP politicians - all Laughable comparisons to say the least .. Yep,, they can all call Maxine whatever names they want..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 11/12/2018 at 06:16 PM by surfsail
 11/12/2018 06:34 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Speaking of Maxine Waters... where's Bill O'Reilly these days?

Anyone?

Bueller?

An interesting sidenote about that Tea Partier is that he's probably dead now.

When America was "great"

Edited: 11/12/2018 at 06:35 PM by fishkller
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .