Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Let's Assume for a Moment
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/10/2018 03:14 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/10/2018 03:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You need another 17,000 votes to turn an election in your favor after legal voting has ended, and that it takes roughly 10 seconds to fill out an illegal ballot. All you need is 30 or so people willing to break state and federal laws and subvert the democratic process to turn the election in your favor in just 4 days. I think its safe to assume it can be done, especially if it is done in Broward county. If one accepts that premise, it can further be assumed nothing is off limits in the left's playbook including all out tyranny and oppression as world history has shown.
 11/10/2018 03:33 AM

tom

Lets assume for a moment that the moon is 289,000 miles away. My '04 Nissan Frontier just turned 200,000 miles. It's safe to assume that this pickup is capable of reaching the moon. But it'll never catch Elon's Tesla.

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/10/2018 04:26 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Zeus

You need another 17,000 votes to turn an election in your favor after legal voting has ended, and that it takes roughly 10 seconds to fill out an illegal ballot. All you need is 30 or so people willing to break state and federal laws and subvert the democratic process to turn the election in your favor in just 4 days. I think its safe to assume it can be done, especially if it is done in Broward county. If one accepts that premise, it can further be assumed nothing is off limits in the left's playbook including all out tyranny and oppression as world history has shown.

Let's not. Tyranny and opression? You trump dotards have zero credibility - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 11/10/2018 05:36 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: Zeus You need another 17,000 votes to turn an election in your favor after legal voting has ended, and that it takes roughly 10 seconds to fill out an illegal ballot. All you need is 30 or so people willing to break state and federal laws and subvert the democratic process to turn the election in your favor in just 4 days. I think its safe to assume it can be done, especially if it is done in Broward county. If one accepts that premise, it can further be assumed nothing is off limits including all out tyranny and oppression as world history has shown.
You may be onto something..... Give Dick Scott's track record, he very well could've pulled more shenanigans
 11/10/2018 06:21 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Let's assume you have two bags of tea, Earl Grey Breakfast Blend and a nice Shroom Blend, the kettle is on the stove and starting to boil.

Which would you use to make that dreamy cup of hot and steamy?

Did you choose the Mushroom Tea? Be honest!

Edited: 11/10/2018 at 06:23 AM by theglide
 11/10/2018 07:43 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tom Lets assume for a moment that the moon is 289,000 miles away. My '04 Nissan Frontier just turned 200,000 miles. It's safe to assume that this pickup is capable of reaching the moon. But it'll never catch Elon's Tesla.

11/10/2018 07:57 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Drove my 2003 Saturn far enough to go to the moon. Man that was a great car. Got it on a 60 month loan at 0% APR with no money down when I was in grad school. Can't beat that deal. $12k for brand spanking new car when you make 14k a year in a student stipend. Crank windows, manual locks, manual transmission; but it had AC and a CD player. It was kind of fun to drive. It had the stalwart Chevy inline 4cyl off the cavalier platform but pepped up a little to 139 HP and respectable torque. 35mpg on a hypermile habit but 0-60 in a smidge under 8 seconds when you wanted to be imprudent. At the time that was more HP than most little 4 banger cars were offering unless you got an upgraded vtech Honda or some such. Drove that car to Oklahoma City and back a few times. Can't count the number of times I drove up to Lanier Canoe and Kayak club in G'ville GA. Never did more than replace tires and change oil. Well, and a little other maint around mid life. Did the spark plugs, break fluid, coolant, and a wheel bearing at 150k miles. Put new pads on the front breaks at 180k miles. Never touched the drums in the back. Had a timing chain so I never had to futz with a timing belt. Got rid of it closing in on 300k with bald tires, worn out suspension, and a ragged interior so Mrs. Scombrid could get one of those fancy new Ridgelines (and that thing is nice, damn it is nice, holy shit travelling in that thing beats the econobox mode of travel and it can carry a lot of crap when doing house projects and shit). Freakin engine, clutch, and trans still operated like new on the Saturn when I got rid of it). Now I'm in a 2004 Civic that has 140,000 miles. I might drive that thing to Mars.

11/10/2018 08:45 AM

3rdworldlover

They've got the MAGA kooks all fired up against counting the votes down here.

Conspiracy theories, to the moon and back
 11/10/2018 08:48 AM

theglide

Unruly mob.
 11/11/2018 07:26 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: theglide

Unruly mob.

..even though this happens in every single election, because that's the way it's designed to work.

I was right.
 11/11/2018 08:01 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Let's also assume that Florida isn't the capital of voter irregularities.
 11/12/2018 05:54 AM

johnnyboy

I'd like to point out that its not just Palm Beach County this time, its broward too. Red Tide will win eventually but he's pulling the Trump where he makes shit and sues. I don't wonder who he is trying to be like.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/12/2018 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover They've got the MAGA kooks all fired up against counting the votes down here. Conspiracy theories, to the moon and back
This coming from a believer in the Russian conspiracy theory? That's rich.

I :heart; Q
 11/12/2018 07:20 AM

johnnyboy

Its so funny how the pizzagate party mocks the Russia investigation even after all the indictments and Trump standing next to Putin in Helsinki openly taking Putin's word over their election year attacks. You believe Putin over the Americans too I guess?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/12/2018 08:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Russians literally met with trump's campaign and family in trump freaking tower.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/12/2018 09:21 AM

theglide

The original post is "tea party tinged"

The Don't Tread on Me T-shirt needs to be retired with the Members Only jacket.

Edited: 11/12/2018 at 09:22 AM by theglide
 11/12/2018 05:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Meanwhile back to the subject of the thread.
Rick scott is the most corrupt politician in my florida's elections and governance history.
He has defrauded, lied, and scammed his way into throwing the last two florida elections.
He's done enough such profound damage to my, OUR state since then....
This must stop now.

Of course, we'll hear immediate lying rebuttals by the jojah peeyug non floridians (thats you piggy and Fishy!).
Whee! Go home

It's a democratic hoax
 11/12/2018 06:40 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

All that and he looks like someone tried to whittle Bruce Willis out of a penis

When America was "great"
 11/13/2018 05:20 AM

Zeus

The responses on this forum are always entertaining, although entirely off subject personal attacks to make you fell better about yourself and oh so predictable. At the risk of taking a page form your play book, are any of you honest enough to admit that if the shoe were on the other foot you'd be howling like a cat in washing machine on spin cycle. I think not, for honestly is a trait not often associated with the progressive left. Which come to think of it was the point of this post.
 11/13/2018 05:38 AM

harrietdubman

Joined Forum: 11/07/2015

lets ASSume you aren't a complete dumba$$ for a second and anything you post has worth

sneedeker

Edited: 11/13/2018 at 05:39 AM by harrietdubman
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .