Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I guess
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/09/2018 05:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/09/2018 05:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

I guess that big caravan of terrorist isn't as scary this week. HMMMMMM.

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 11/09/2018 05:15 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Should be in the music section, anyway!
 11/09/2018 05:34 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Talk about your big caravan: Van Morrison & The Band - Caravan Live (1976 - The Last Waltz) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXVD-nSSKE

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/09/2018 06:39 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: gdudewe I guess that big caravan of terrorist isn't as scary this week. HMMMMMM.
Nope. We have defeated them for the most part. Say goodbye to your new voters, progs.

I :heart; Q
 11/09/2018 08:17 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Trump musta stiffed his employees... again

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/09/2018 07:58 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: gdudewe

I guess that big caravan of terrorist isn't as scary this week. HMMMMMM.

Nope. We have defeated them for the most part. Say goodbye to your new voters, progs.

Down to 5,000?

You have become as pathetic as FK.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mi...rump-tightens-asylum/

I was right.
 11/10/2018 05:13 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Several landowners in the area said they do not want the militias around.

Michael Vickers, a veterinarian and rancher who lives an hour north of the border in Falfurrias, said that he will not let militia members from outside the area onto his property and that he doubts most area landowners would trust outsiders.

"They are a bunch of guys with a big mouth and no substance to them," said Vickers, a Republican who heads the 300-strong Texas Border Volunteers. The group doesn't call itself a militia, although it patrols ranchland to intercept migrants who hike through the brush to attempt to avoid Border Patrol checkpoints. The group uses ATVs, night-vision goggles, spotlights and trained dogs.

"People on the [Rio Grande] have been calling us," Vickers said. His group is in a "holding pattern," he said, adding, "We can have 100 volunteers in a hot area in four to eight hours.

"We've already talked to a bunch of landowners who wanted to know if we'll be operating if the Border Patrol can't be there to keep their property from being vandalized and their crops from being messed up."

"We're ready to move," he said.

Others in South Texas are less enthusiastic.

Lucy Kruse, 96, said immigrants often stop on her property as they walk through the bush country, sometimes breaking into a small cabin to sleep. Her family's ranch lies amid the thorny mesquite brush, cactus and tawny dry grass 80 miles north of the border.

As the migrant caravans head north, she and other landowners in the area worry that the number of trespassers walking through their ranches will increase dramatically. But many say the militias coming to the area also pose a threat.

"I will not let militia on my land," Kruse said. "They're civilians stepping into a situation where the Border Patrol is supposed to be in control and make decisions. They could damage property or harm workers. I would guess they would be trigger-happy. If they shot someone, they might just say the person they shot was reaching for a gun."

Joe Metz, 80, lives in what looks like a pastoral tropical paradise near Mission, a town of 84,000 in the Rio Grande Valley. Tall, green sugar cane grows beside the wide river, and citrus trees dot the sandy small hillocks away from the banks.

The Rio Grande is less than a mile from Metz's living room window, and a section of border wall crosses his property. He has watched for years as border-crossers ford the river and walk onto his land, their first step on American soil. The wall has slowed the flow significantly, he said, but between 50 and 100 people a day still cross through the farm next door.

He worries that the caravan, which includes many women and children, will surge through the area, but he doesn't want armed vigilantes on his farm.

"The militia just needs to stay where they are," said Metz, a Republican. "We don't need fanatical people. We don't need anybody here with guns. Why do they have guns? I have dealt with illegals for 30 years, and all of them have been scared, asking for help. The militias need to stay up north where they belong. We have no use for them here. They might shoot someone or hurt someone."

The heir to the state's largest and most influential ranch said he thinks the militias could pose a threat of their own. Stephen J. "Tio" Kleberg, who has lived most of his life on the 825,000-acre King Ranch outside of Kingsville, said he will allow federal and state law enforcement and the military onto his property, which is larger than the state of Rhode Island, but he won't let private militia beyond the gates.

"I don't think they have a governing body," he said. "They are independent and not authorized by anybody. It could lead to individuals taking action without someone in authority supervising. I think that could be dangerous.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 11/10/2018 08:46 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

These residents don't want a bunch of Youtube trained wannabes, armed with AR15's playing Cowboys and Indians on their property?

Pre-election, Faux Entertainment didn't get them scared enough.

Edited: 11/10/2018 at 08:47 AM by theglide
 11/10/2018 02:47 PM

fishkller

Dang, they need to read some of Tpapski's posts on how vile progs are and how they ruin everything LOL

That'll learnz em!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 11/10/2018 04:19 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

The caravan went to the wayside just like ebola, a terrorist nuke strike on the USA and death panels.

This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, not the home of the scared.

11/10/2018 05:04 PM

fishkller

Whatever happened to all those DHS bullets Fish Killer was blowing a gasket over a few years back- you know, the ones he was saying would be used by Obama to send us all into FEMA death camps?

Yep. Same guys telling us stories today..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 11/10/2018 at 05:05 PM by fishkller
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .