Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The lying "jobs" governor wipes out an industry
Topic Summary: For a governor who’s mantra is jobs, jobs, jobs, he’s done a poor job himself in this area
Created On: 10/18/2018 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/18/2018 10:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This guy knew a bit about our film industry

[S=just in miami, think about orlando's losses]For a governor who's mantra is jobs, jobs, jobs, he's doing a poor job himself in this area.

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 10/18/2018 02:32 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Roll Tide!

(Red Tide Rick)
 10/18/2018 02:48 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

THis from the guy that tried to give Pitbull a cool million to rep the 305?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/18/2018 02:48 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So you guys want us to dole out millions of dollars to these already rich Hollywood freaks (who are hated old white guys, btw) to get them to film here? Thought you guys were against corporate welfare. That's changed? And where were you when Obama set out to destroy an entire industry, coal? Did you really think that we wouldn't see your blatant hypocrisy? Once again, this is a bad thing only because it is a Republican. Now, I would actively ban those jokers from setting foot in our state. The last thing we need here are more pompous progs strutting around like the own the place.

I :heart; Q
 10/18/2018 02:58 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I wasn't confused about giving rich people money so that their movies increase the economy, its one of the few examples of incentives that work. I was confused about how this industry was singled out and starved out. Great for Georgia, I guess, but Florida already had this business and these actions lost it. Seems like the Lets get to work governor was inconsistent in that choice. Care to explain that anomaly?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/18/2018 04:20 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Weeell, seems that pig-in-shitblo aint real good at math (or much of anything else apparently. Scrubs a mean floor tho.)
I'll repost the one on miami's vast return on investment with the tv and movie industries. Orlando's universal and disney production facilities are now essentially dead.
But his jojah peeyug state has made business of 6 billion! from incentives of 200 mil$.
At floridas expense.....
Weeee.......! Oh and: duhhhh........
But this is the same goober who approves of 1 trillion in tax breaks for chumpfs fuktards
Watch this space

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .