Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: American Journalist Killed in Saudi Arabia
Topic Summary: will Trump do ANYTHING?
Created On: 10/14/2018 09:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/18/2018 08:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

any reason you progs aren't experiencing your patented hysteria over journalists killed by the Venezuelan gov't?

tampon

How many wrongs make a right? Constant defense of illegal, immoral, unethical acts. Yea but Hillary. More lame by the day.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/18/2018 01:15 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: miker

Are you playing the role of the cuck again at home?

/q]

Tge cuck word popped out, you know hes triggered now. Who the fuck talks like that? Oh yeah, derelects and white power kooks.
 10/18/2018 01:42 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Uh oh, he is mad now. Lmao
 10/18/2018 01:55 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman
any reason you progs aren't experiencing your patented hysteria over journalists killed by the Venezuelan gov't?
tampon How many wrongs make a right? Constant defense of illegal, immoral, unethical acts. Yea but Hillary. More lame by the day.
Has nothing to do with wrong or right. It has to do with progs thinking that they can hurt Trump through this somehow. We all know that.

I :heart; Q
 10/18/2018 02:03 PM

HAPDigital

Uh oh, he is mad now. Lmao

Nah, surprised a guy that considers himself a "great guy" uses such trash in his vocab. It shows how much of a low life you are. No anger here, just validates my posts even morenl. Thank you. I bet Cole hit the nail on the head with the day drinker thing.

10/18/2018 02:15 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

These liberals the same liberals who didn't give a shit about our embassy being burnt to the ground and four Americans being killed in the process, including a U.S. Ambassador, in Benghazi? I don't remember any of you demanding what Obama was going to do about that.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 10/18/2018 03:02 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

So mad. Lmao
 10/18/2018 03:32 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Remind me, progs. Was it Trump who bowed to the Saudi king? Was it Trump that ok'ed the sale of $115 billion in arms to Saudi? No, I just looked it up. It was Obama. But I certainly remember progs going apeshit over Obama's dealings with Saudi, right? I am not mistaken there, am I?

I :heart; Q
 10/18/2018 03:38 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper

These liberals the same liberals who didn't give a shit about our embassy being burnt to the ground and four Americans being killed in the process, including a U.S. Ambassador, in Benghazi? I don't remember any of you demanding what Obama was going to do about that.

I was totally appalled by this as well as the fact the GOP cut embassy security budgets that lead to this tragedy then tried to pinthe cause on scapegoat meanwhile wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on bogus hearings. Long story short Obama couldn't do anything, he was blocked by a GOP majority. Learn buddy, learn. Get off that FAUX news.
 10/18/2018 05:08 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Remind me, progs. Was it Trump who bowed to the Saudi king? Was it Trump that ok'ed the sale of $115 billion in arms to Saudi? No, I just looked it up. It was Obama. But I certainly remember progs going apeshit over Obama's dealings with Saudi, right? I am not mistaken there, am I?

Take a bow, Tpapski- you have gone Super-Nova Douche LOL

When America was "great"
 10/18/2018 05:25 PM

HAPDigital

So mad. Lmao

Oh, not mad. You used a word that proved me right about you being a racist. You prove my point every other post. You're not only a racist, you're clueless.
 10/18/2018 07:16 PM

Sniper

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 10/19/2018 at 05:41 AM by Sniper
 10/18/2018 07:18 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I was totally appalled by this as well as the fact the GOP cut embassy security budgets that lead to this tragedy then tried to pinthe cause on scapegoat meanwhile wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on bogus hearings. Long story short Obama couldn't do anything, he was blocked by a GOP majority. Learn buddy, learn. Get off that FAUX news.

Reputable source, please for what you are referring to. Democrats held the Senate.

10/18/2018 07:49 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...mbassy_n_1954912.html

And American military at embassies and consulates are there to protect information, not people. The host country usually dictates the rules for those who guard them.

You attacked Clinton for years over Benghazi and you don't even know the basic facts?

I was right.
 10/18/2018 07:49 PM

Cole

And no, Democrats did not hold the senate.

I was right.
 10/18/2018 08:01 PM

HAPDigital

GOP held house majority at the time of the budget cuts, but then when they gained control of it all they did the hearings to cover their asses and to destroy Clinton. They knew she would be the next President. But here is the budget info, came from the horses mouth.

https://thehill.com/video/house/261153--rep-chaffetz-white-house-claiming-ignorance-on-warning-about-libya-attack-is-totally-not-true

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-10-11/libya-security-rep-jason-chaffetz-admits-voting-cut-funding-embassy-security

There is video of hims saying this as well out there on the news.

The final bill, which passed in 2012 was about $280 million less than what the Obama administration had requested due to the GOP House.

There you have it. If you search gov docs you can find this info.

10/19/2018 04:15 AM

johnnyboy

Great picture of Trump getting the turnover chain. I guess the part right after where he keeps going down on the Prince has been left out for our pg13 rule. Its good see Snipett getting out the Benghazi again. I figured it had to be Benghazi because even Snippett can't figure out a way to make this about Hillary's emails in 2018, despite so much effort.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/19/2018 05:22 AM

Sniper

Cole, are you sure the Democrats didn't contral the Senate when Benghazi happened?

Interesting that all we needed to do is throw money on the fire and that would have put it out. I didn't know fires worked that way. According to the people who were there on the ground, there were plenty of people ready and willing to help that were instructed to stand-down. Several of those who died disobeyed the order to stand-down and tried to help anyway. Good to know that if it happens again that all we have to do is launch bails of money at the problem.

10/19/2018 05:25 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital What kind of embassy has bone saws on the ready? .
you are such a junebug.... you need to watch more game of thrones bro. Bolton fam got that method on lock!
 10/19/2018 05:30 AM

HAPDigital

Cole, are you sure the Democrats didn't contral the Senate when Benghazi happened?

Interesting that all we needed to do is throw money on the fire and that would have put it out. I didn't know fires worked that way. According to the people who were there on the ground, there were plenty of people ready and willing to help that were instructed to stand-down. Several of those who died disobeyed the order to stand-down and tried to help anyway. Good to know that if it happens again that all we have to do is launch bails of money at the problem.

I'm assuming he meant for the Benghazi hearings. However, like I said they had control of the house and it was enough for them to have an impact on budgets like that. It went back and forth a couple of times until they both agreed on a budget but it was was less than Obama admin asked for. So so much for your Hillary and Obama excuses. It's fact, history and unarguable.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : American Journalist Killed in Saudi Arabia

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .