Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: American Journalist Killed in Saudi Arabia
Topic Summary: will Trump do ANYTHING?
Created On: 10/14/2018 09:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/16/2018 02:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Does anyone actually believe it? The evidence otherwise is pretty overwhelming.
 10/16/2018 02:46 AM

miker

Doesn't look like anyone has gathered any data on that yet. Can't say Most Trump voters find it believable or not.
 10/16/2018 04:40 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ummmm, , , , , what am I missing here? The gut is/was a Saudi, not an American. He happened to work as a journalist in America. He is alleged to have been killed inTurkey.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 10/16/2018 04:53 AM

miker

State sanctioned torture and murder of a journalist. Deplorable and horrible. I think we can all agree on that.

What I find funny is this, we have liberals here screaming for Trump to do something. When oil prices go up and jobs are lost because of it, they are going to be screaming at Trump and blaming him for that a few months from now. I find the entire thing comical because there is literally nothing he can do that would ever satisfy any of you outside of his fat ass having a heart attack and dying. Though to be fair, I am not sure that would even do the trick.... because then you would be mad at his corpse for being stuck with Mike Pence. Lmao

Edit: Pence would royally piss me off too, so at least I get that.

Edited: 10/16/2018 at 04:54 AM by miker
 10/16/2018 05:00 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

New Lib battle cry: I Am Not Happy!

Dora Hates You
 10/16/2018 05:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: miker

State sanctioned torture and murder of a journalist. Deplorable and horrible. I think we can all agree on that.

What I find funny is this, we have liberals here screaming for Trump to do something. When oil prices go up and jobs are lost because of it, they are going to be screaming at Trump and blaming him for that a few months from now. I find the entire thing comical because there is literally nothing he can do that would ever satisfy any of you outside of his fat ass having a heart attack and dying. Though to be fair, I am not sure that would even do the trick.... because then you would be mad at his corpse for being stuck with Mike Pence. Lmao

Edit: Pence would royally piss me off too, so at least I get that.

You are saying this should be swept under the rug so we can have cheap gas and some jobs?

Sounds about right. lol

I was right.

Edited: 10/16/2018 at 05:16 AM by Cole
 10/16/2018 05:19 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole
You are saying this should be swept under the rug so we can have cheap gas and some jobs?

Sounds about right. lol

Nope, I didn't say that at all. Your words, not mine.

I am saying that if Trump does what you want you are going to be bitching about the impact of what you wanted and blaming him for it a few months from now because there is nothing he could ever do aside from dying to make you all happy.

I thought that was quite clear.
 10/16/2018 05:26 AM

Cole

So you are just bitching and not offering a solution or even your thoughts on the subject itself.

Once again: Sounds about right.

I was right.
 10/16/2018 05:30 AM

miker

Well I just looked back at all your posts in this topic and you didn't offer any solutions or thoughts on the subject either. Just bitching.

At least your hypocrite game is spot on this morning Cole.
 10/16/2018 05:42 AM

johnnyboy

The solution is to call out the bogus denial, force the Saudis to accept responsibility and if they "punush" us with their oil, seize their American accounts for state sponsored murder. Oil is yesterday and still today. Tomorrow is solar, wind, nuclear and alternative non carbon based fuels. Maybe this is the forced beginning of the better way and the end to brutal regime so at odds with democracy.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/16/2018 05:49 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: miker

Well I just looked back at all your posts in this topic and you didn't offer any solutions or thoughts on the subject either. Just bitching.

At least your hypocrite game is spot on this morning Cole.

Snivel begets snivel.

I'm just responding in-kind.

Pompeo spent 20 minutes with the king and now it is a non issue as far as Trump is concerned.

The best way to avoid this stuff in the future is to vote for people who aren't intent on making money over human rights.

I was right.
 10/16/2018 06:06 AM

miker

Attack right is your game. We both know it. lol
 10/16/2018 06:15 AM

johnnyboy

The right is being attacked because their decision, in this case particularly, is to play three monkeys with the blatant murder of a journalist by the Saudi government he wrote about. Its not the "right" that justifies murder, its the right that overlooks it with a President whose morality doesn't get engaged unless its cost effective. The "right" used to claim the moral high ground on torture, murder, abortion and "family values." That is now a punchline in their support of cost based morality and moral equivalency exercises to compare their actions with the past abuses with no appreciation for how they used to condemn those past abuses. Now they engage in them openly and when they cannot deny it, they call out their detractors opposing politics as if they could only be brought to task by people of their own little twisted tribe.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/16/2018 06:21 AM

Cole

Trump and crew openly said they were going to take economic benefit over human rights.

Come on Mike, you can't be this uninformed.

I was right.
 10/16/2018 06:31 AM

miker

Why are you telling me something that anyone watching the news knows? Let alone something I already mentioned earlier myself and you responded to?

Is your memory that bad? lol
 10/16/2018 06:32 AM

Greensleeves

little m being confused by his hero's inaction on this is par for the course. He thinks Twitler is some sort of patriot. The fat one hates the journalists, the first amendment, health food, women with morals, and any man smarter, handsomer, are skinnier than him.

"What I find funny is this, we have liberals here screaming for Trump to do something. When oil prices go up and jobs are lost because of it, they are going to be screaming at Trump"

Ridiculous. Yeah but....

Edited: 10/16/2018 at 06:33 AM by Greensleeves
 10/16/2018 06:38 AM

miker

Hmm where to start Greenie.

1. I hate trump
2. I don't think he is a patriot, i think he is a dumb ass

Do you mind if I make random shit up about you now in return?

10/16/2018 06:39 AM

miker

Here, lets just re-post this:

Sure Cole, get up in arms about one life and ignore all the other atrocities and human rights violations that have happened over the past 30 years. Like that entire war and all the deaths that followed that we provided the weapons for during O's administration. The funny thing is, I am sure in your uber partisan mind that you think I am defending Trump or attacking Obama, yet are completely blind to the fact that I am attacking the entire culture of catering to the Saudi's we have been doing for decades.

Don't get confused by the fact that I am correctly stating that there is nothing Trump can do period outside of dying to satisfy anyone on the left. I am not sure how that can really be argued against at this point, lol

Edited: 10/16/2018 at 06:41 AM by miker
 10/16/2018 08:42 AM

Greensleeves

m Wrong as usual. I personally like that the administration may require drug companies to advertise their prices on their ads. That is an example of things that can be done by Twitler that all America would like. These things are very few and far between.

Your boy is already speaking "rouge killers" that the Saudis or Boeing or somebody fed him.
 10/16/2018 10:12 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Greensleeves
Your boy is already speaking "rouge killers" that the Saudis or Boeing or somebody fed him.

You mean your boy is already speaking rogue killers. He most certainly is not mine.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : American Journalist Killed in Saudi Arabia

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .