Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: My black friend is here to say a few words...
Topic Summary: and Kanye delivers...
Created On: 10/11/2018 05:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/11/2018 05:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/2018/10/11/...nt-in-the-oval-office

You can't even make this stuff up. Kanye doesn't understand the trump orbit. Everyone who gets close to trump gets sucked and crashes and burns while the same rules that cause those flame outs never seem to touch trump, at least within the MAGA hat lobotomites. Kanye will not give Trump a black friend to prove to everyone that he is not racist. He will not be replacing the Omarossa, the vacuous attention black hole that was supposed to prove that he had black friends at the inauguration. Kanye will not change anyone's opinion who thinks trump is a racist. Every Trump supporter will not care about Kanye or his music because of this stance. THe people that bought Kanye's music and made him rich will not indulge him any more. His last stint on SNL looked more like a cry for help than a reminder that the best can do whatever he wants. Its hard to believe that this is the same guy that went crazy during the Katrina coverage.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/11/2018 05:35 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Should Taylor Swift be asked about her thoughts on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI Katrina's rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ Ima let you finish Taylor Swift...

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Edited: 10/11/2018 at 05:45 PM by johnnyboy
 10/11/2018 06:40 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

You cant make this stuff up!

You're a frickin' racist!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/11/2018 08:36 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

10/11/2018 09:25 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

his mother would be so embarassed.....

It's a democratic hoax
 10/11/2018 09:42 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

If Donald J. Trump wins in 2016, his next opponent could potentially be Kanye West in the 2020 presidential election.

American politics has never been better.
Still, Trump insisted during a press conference on Thursday he has no ill will toward his possible political rival.
"I'll never say bad [things] about [Kanye West]," Trump said. "You know why? Because he loves Trump. He loves Trump. He goes around saying, 'Trump is my all-time hero.' He says it to everybody."
(West's rep did not get back to us on whether or not this is even remotely true.)
West's emotions regarding Trump are less clear. However, the yapper's 2010 song "So Appalled" includes the line, "Donald Trump takin' dollars from y'all."
Anyway, Trump has been on a praise-Kanye kick lately, given him his blessing for #Kanye2020.
But Donald - Kanye relations weren't always this harmonious.
In 2009, Trump called for a boycott - a freaking boycott - of all things Kanye West. Why? Because Kanye was mean to Taylor Swift.
Who could forget this?
Widespread condemnation was swift following the VMAs incident, and West became the "most hated man in showbusiness" for ruining Tay-Tay's evening. The next day, TMZ asked Trump for his thoughts. The Donald did not pull his punches.

Trump told TMZ that West's behavior was "disgusting," and advocated boycotting West "so this kind of thing doesn't happen" ever again.
"He couldn't care less about Beyoncé," Trump continued. "It was grandstanding to get attention."
Harsh. The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment regarding his past censure of Kanye.

flippity floppity.....

It's a democratic hoax
 10/12/2018 12:07 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

wow! now trump knows what we feel like listening to him.

this has gone to a new level of crazy.

popcorn please...
 10/12/2018 02:22 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

He was manic.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 10/12/2018 06:10 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The dude is literally bipolar and off his meds. This is a known fact, he stated it himself.
 10/12/2018 06:15 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Kanye reminds me of a few posters here. Absolute nut job.
 10/12/2018 06:26 AM

HAPDigital

yeah kinda like that cat that went home and wrote FU HAP on some paper and took a picture of it and uploaded it here.
 10/12/2018 06:35 AM

miker

Wow you really can't help yourself can you. lmao.

I would respond, but we both know it will end 20 pages later with you threatening to sue me.
 10/12/2018 06:45 AM

HAPDigital

I know, I own up to wanting to sue you. Nothing crazy about it. You've done some very creepy things like post pictures of my actual dog and say very untrue things about my family using actual names. But I was never as so triggered to write FU on a piece of paper, take a picture of it and upload it on a local surfing site forum. But keep calling others crazy if it makes you feel better.
 10/12/2018 06:46 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Seems more like Trump simply taking advantage of someone's mental illness for his own gain.

I'm suprised Agent Orange didnt do a mocking impression of him (yet- give it time)

10/12/2018 06:56 AM

miker

I know I know, I uploaded my DD-214 at your request because you got mad, called me a liar, questioned my service, insulted the USMC, and demanded it a million times because I had the audacity to tell you that certain training wasn't provided when I was in the military. I shouldn't have done that because I knew it was a waste of time because you were just trolling. However, I am glad my FU message had its intended effect. You are *still* triggered by that. I am glad you followed my sagely advice and secured your internet profile, it was in shambles. My good deed was done.
 10/12/2018 06:57 AM

miker

Originally posted by: fishkller

Seems more like Trump simply taking advantage of someone's mental illness for his own gain.

He might have intended to do that, who knows, but judging by what I saw, not even he knew what to make of that train wreck.
 10/12/2018 07:04 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker

I know I know, I uploaded my DD-214 at your request because you got mad, called me a liar, questioned my service, insulted the USMC, and demanded it a million times because I had the audacity to tell you that certain training wasn't provided when I was in the military. I shouldn't have done that because I knew it was a waste of time because you were just trolling. However, I am glad my FU message had its intended effect. You are *still* triggered by that. I am glad you followed my sagely advice and secured your internet profile, it was in shambles. My good deed was done.

I didn't demand crap. I still don't believe you. That's all I ever said. If you were you were let go for mental reasons or other.
 10/12/2018 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

hahah miker, still stalking my facebook.
 10/12/2018 07:36 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I didn't demand crap. I still don't believe you. That's all I ever said. If you were you were let go for mental reasons or other.

Except you did demand it. Don't be a blatant liar.
 10/12/2018 07:37 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

hahah miker, still stalking my facebook.

Huh? I was talking about like a year ago when your social media profile was a mess. You are the one that brought that shit show of yours up, not me.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .