Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: IMF Analysis
Topic Summary: So the tax cuts won't pay for themselves?
Created On: 10/10/2018 12:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2018 12:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yeah that's right. Breitbart told the brain dead it would be OK. But the International Monetary Fund says different.

IMF October 2018 Analysis

The dopes on the right have their laughable sources...

10/10/2018 04:50 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

but.. but.. Trollpablo made a bunch of posts!

-------------------------
 10/11/2018 05:40 AM

johnnyboy

The bankrupt product of lazy money cannot balance his own checkbook without his father coming in behind him to pay the differences. Trump brought this "daddy will take care of everything" attitude to his "style" of governance. Basically, Trump replaced daddy war bucks with the US taxpayers and while his father loved him and thought he was entitled to all that 450 million dollars funneled to him through phony tax conveyances, or what he called a modest million dollar loan, the actual majority of the country saw it as a money grab for the rich at their expense. Its this fact that needs to be brought home and the echo chambers cannot claim its all from dark money, sour grapes Clintons and Soros when its the IMF. Its everyone except them. Vote while you still can.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/11/2018 06:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller but.. but.. Trollpablo made a bunch of posts!
Correct. The numbers have shown that the tax cuts have paid for themselves. Too bad, progs. Best get on to your next Soros funded outrage. What might that be? Trump eats white rice, indicating that he is racist? Something like that, progs?

I :heart; Q
 10/11/2018 06:56 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Produce the numbers

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/11/2018 07:11 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman Produce the numbers
Why? I could produce an affidavit from God himself stating that the tax cuts have paid for themselves and it wouldn't change any prog's thinking. Progs, you see, don't rely on facts. Nor do they learn from experience. As just one example, look at my "Progs ruin everything" thread. Though they have demonstrably screwed up the economies of most states that they run, what do they want in those states? More of the same. For non-progs, I have already presented the numbers in another thread.

10/11/2018 07:38 AM

jdbman

Thought so

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/11/2018 08:44 AM

Greensleeves

T is the GOP base. So incredibly imbecilic that they are willing to believe that a long term economic endeavor based on voodoo economics, pipe dreams, and martinis is somehow "mission accomplished".
 10/11/2018 08:59 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

The GOP base is imbecilic and the Progressive base is bat shit crazy. To top it off, both think moderates are part of the problem.
 10/11/2018 09:09 AM

tpapablo

The GOP base wants to keep their money. The progs want to take it and spend it on themselves. I was reading last night that progs only make up 8% of the electorate. I am surprised it is that high. But it correlates with other data. That is exactly the percentage of Americans who are retarded and who suffer serious mental illness in any given year.

10/11/2018 07:20 PM

Greensleeves

The GOP base keeping there social security checks clenched tightly in their arthritic and terrified hands. Always hoping they will get crumbs from Twitler in the form of a few $ in tax cuts. Have they no pride?
 10/12/2018 05:16 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Originally posted by: miker

The GOP base is imbecilic and the Progressive base is bat shit crazy. To top it off, both think moderates are part of the problem.

So says king of the world. lol

Have you ever offered advice or do you just bitch about not getting enough attention?

-----

The cuts don't pay for themselves, the proof is in the data. The same happened to Reagan, hence the 20 tax raises.

I was right.
 10/12/2018 05:31 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole
So says king of the world. lol

Have you ever offered advice or do you just bitch about not getting enough attention?

I was giving my opinion in a topic where everyone is doing so. You are going after me for it. Who exactly is the one seeking attention here Cole? It sure seems like you need some of mine given the post you made.

Anyways ....Don't get your panties in a bunch because I think your 'side' is as bad as their 'side'. I thought you would have stopped caring about my opinion a long time ago.

Edited: 10/12/2018 at 05:34 AM by miker
 10/12/2018 05:35 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

The GOP base keeping there social security checks clenched tightly in their arthritic and terrified hands.

What? If the GOP voters cared about social security they wouldn't keep stealing money from it. Oh wait, they only care about 'their' social security and fuck anyone that comes behind them.

10/12/2018 07:00 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

There goes Robbie the shortcircuiting PDS Robot again..

Progs Proggs Danger Danger Does not compute proooooogs progs syntax error. syntax error.. head to the white zone you'll love it.. progs! PROGS!!$%&#$!

In the meantime we've got Captain Paper Towels in charge of Post-Hurricane Mexico Beach

LOL

Edited: 10/12/2018 at 07:01 AM by fishkller
 10/14/2018 08:05 AM

surfsail

The tax cuts were nothing more than the usual predictable wealth redistribution.. Only a fool would deny this or not see it for what it is a long time ago.. A zero net gain game.. Losers? Guess who? Lift all boats? When the tide rises and you are anchored with a tight rope, the results are very predictable, and not good.. Take those paltry bonuses or raises and shove them up your ass.. Want to see true progress? Look at the Chinese model.. The faithful can keep your heads stuck your asses as much as you want, but the rest of the world sees it in the clear bright light of day.. China has been doing pet projects all across the globe - and not meddling in their internal politics.. Not exactly the US model over the decades.. This war has been long lost, and the donald is driving us to the bottom of the ditch..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 10/14/2018 09:49 AM

Cole

It is interesting to watch the Chinese rebuild the world to their liking as the US reverts back to pre WWII isolationism, while belittling our allies and justifying dictatorships.

I was right.

Edited: 10/14/2018 at 09:50 AM by Cole
 10/15/2018 03:08 AM

jdbman

Dems Vs Repubs by the numbers.
*last 50 yrs

Years held Presidency
Repub-28yrs
Dem-22 yrs

Total jobs created
Repub-24 Million
Dem-42 Million

Stock market return
Repub-109%
Dem-992%

GDP
Repub-2.7%
Dem-4.1%

Income growth
Rep-0.6%
Dem-2.2%

10/15/2018 05:13 AM

miker

I have to question those numbers without a source and reasoning of how they were obtained. If they were just obtained as raw numbers from the date a president took office to the date he left, then they are automatically wrong. Economic policy and the economy doesn't work like that.
 10/15/2018 05:44 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: miker

I have to question those numbers without a source and reasoning of how they were obtained. If they were just obtained as raw numbers from the date a president took office to the date he left, then they are automatically wrong. Economic policy and the economy doesn't work like that.

Yep, if you pin the sour economic numbers from Obama's first year on Bush, Obama will become one of the most successful presidents ever.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : IMF Analysis

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .